GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This horrible treatment of the biological father is the worse thing I can fathom!

Rayne has shown the world the type mother she is and she failed at it! IMO

The father has to be torn into millions of pieces and this woman continues when she has caused his daughter to be taken from him. My heart goes out to him as he fought the system to save her, never dreaming such a nightmare would take her.

To purposely let something happen to a child on YOUR watch, well, you finish the sentence...

https://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBC...e21a25a8c288bed98525740800537588?OpenDocument
snipped-
The landlord is required to rent a dwelling that is fit to be lived in. It must have working plumbing, hot water and heating, be structurally sound and have reasonable security, including working and locking doors and windows, and it must be free of pests. The landlord must also comply with local health, building, and safety codes. If the landlord has to make repairs to make the dwelling fit to live in, the landlord must pay.

note-Air conditioning is NOT a requirement
and whether a tenant has electric or gas service to make said appliances work is up to the tenant, depending on their lease verbiage of course

note, I am and have been a landlord

Thank you!
So the mom has no AC and no stove well she has facebook and either a computer or a cell phone so she can log on to it I gues those are the imporant things in life!! not!

Why? Out of curiosity...

It was open casket. Children under a certain age do not understand death. They were not there for a moment, they were there for the whole thing. I said it bothers me- to each his own- but I do not think it was necessary. I would like for their last memory of their sister to be a happy one; I guess this was better than the last time they saw her :(

An attorney making accusations on fb in public .. wouldnt be acceptable in the uk.

So was asking if hes free to do it on fb ?

TIA

Can I make a suggestion mrsward? I think you should put "UK" on your profile location so when we read your posts we can assign you the proper accent in our heads when we read your posts.

Or is it just me that does that...

:dance: <----Lookie there! I got my smilies back!

WHOA!! I've never heard of that case. What was her name? Oh my goodness, that's horrific.

In other articles the grandparents did try I believe her family is the ones who did nothing and neighbors. Her father died in FL from a bar b q grill.Believe I dug for info,I was foaming at the mouth till she was charged.She was so into her guy one of her sons had opened the car door and she went and then locked them in! Then lied like crazy!:stormingmad:

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...rted-before-palisade-boys-died-by-overheating

In other articles the grandparents did try I believe her family is the ones who did nothing and neighbors. Her father died in FL from a bar b q grill.Believe I dug for info,I was foaming at the mouth till she was charged.She was so into her guy one of her sons had opened the car door and she went and then locked them in! Then lied like crazy!:stormingmad:

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...rted-before-palisade-boys-died-by-overheating

Thanks, for the link. I read it, and I feel totally ill now. It's easy to lose faith in people nowadays. :(

http://www.news4jax.com/news/attorn...eaks/-/475880/20747034/-/8t3pb9z/-/index.html

Attorney of Cherish Perrywinkle's father speaks
Attorney: Although unwelcome, dad to make appearance at viewing,

Jarreau has apparently been told through victims' advocates and others that Rayne Perrywinkle will have him removed if Jarreau attends the viewing or the funeral.

So Victims' Advocates apparently only advocate for some of the victims. 'Cause last I checked, Jarreau is the child's father, also a victim.

Can I make a suggestion mrsward? I think you should put "UK" on your profile location so when we read your posts we can assign you the proper accent in our heads when we read your posts.

Or is it just me that does that...

:dance: <----Lookie there! I got my smilies back!

That be a good idea.. i didnt wanna be picked on for being the uk class dunce.. u have no idea how many times ive changed mum to mom....:floorlaugh:

That be a good idea.. i didnt wanna be picked on for being the uk class dunce.. u have no idea how many times ive changed mum to mom....:floorlaugh:

I'm just going to imagine Tom Hiddleston is reading your posts to me.

Post away, I need a break from reality ;)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/attorn...eaks/-/475880/20747034/-/8t3pb9z/-/index.html

Jarreau has apparently been told through victims' advocates and others that Rayne Perrywinkle will have him removed if Jarreau attends the viewing or the funeral.

Did anyone quote this part from the same article?

"Now, this is a time for grief, but doesn't mean we just ignore culpability," Wilkerson said.

Wilkerson said he's seen children in the system taken from their parents for much less than this, and that he's seen parents charged with crimes for much less than this.

Wilkerson said the mother should be charged with criminal neglect and at the very least investigated for that."

So Victims' Advocates apparently only advocate for some of the victims. 'Cause last I checked, Jarreau is the child's father, also a victim.

Exactly! This is why I have no issue with Mr Jarreau's attorney speaking out even via Facebook.... Because Ann Dugger and the "Justice Coalition" have been tirelessly lining up cash donations, etc etc for RP and her bf. While I think ignoring the elephant in the room about how this all came to happen. I understand that LE is reviewing their Amber Alert response, how the perp was out and about to do such things needs to be addressed of course... But folks why isn't the MSM talking about the reality of how the situation went down? do you think after the funeral that will change?

Exactly! This is why I have no issue with Mr Jarreau's attorney speaking out even via Facebook.... Because Ann Dugger and the "Justice Coalition" have been tirelessly lining up cash donations, etc etc for RP and her bf. While I think ignoring the elephant in the room about how this all came to happen. I understand that LE is reviewing their Amber Alert response, how the perp was out and about to do such things needs to be addressed of course... But folks why isn't the MSM talking about the reality of how the situation went down? do you think after the funeral that will change?

I think that by talking about the mother's past and the custody battle is MSM's way of doing that without an actual arrest. If a RSO had snatched Cherish at Wal-Mart, and Rayne played absolutely no part in what happened that day, I highly doubt we would see all this coverage about the family situation. The media probably has to be careful about what they say incase of a lawsuit.

Sounds like he is in for the long haul. You have to admit this is a very respectful way to handle it for his daughter. I cried so long and hard when reading that she was going to deny him his last time with her.But when I saw this earlier on FB I felt it was what Cherish wanted and glad she got her way.When a parent divides and can not be civil because of drama,not because the other parent really is not in their best interest but just because they can kids know and they start to be glad they get a break from the drama starter.

Wilkerson said instead of a conflict, Jarreau will try to honor his daughter's memory and then take up his complaints about her care later.

"Now, this is a time for grief, but doesn't mean we just ignore culpability," Wilkerson said.

Wilkerson said he's seen children in the system taken from their parents for much less than this, and that he's seen parents charged with crimes for much less than this.

Just for reference:

The crime of Child Neglect occurs when a caregiver willfully or by culpable negligence fails to:

1.Provide a child with the care, supervision, and services necessary to maintain the child's physical and mental health that a prudent person would consider essential for the well-being of the child; or
2.Make a reasonable effort to protect a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation by another person.

A child is defined as any person under the age of 18 and a caregiver is defined as a parent, adult household member, or other person responsible for the child's welfare.

Neglect of a child may be based on repeated conduct or on a single incident or omission that results in, or could reasonably be expected to result in, serious physical or mental injury, or a substantial risk of death, to a child.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/crimes/children/child-neglect.html

O/T but poor Cherish was on my mind today:

I took my 8 year-old son and my 6 year-old daughter to DQ for a treat, and noticed this man blatantly staring at my girl. I positioned myself between him and my girl just to get her out of his eyesight and the kids and I had our treat. Ten minutes later my heart broke apart a tiny bit when my girl leaned into me and whispered, "Mom, that man over there keeps staring at me and he won't stop. It's making me feel really yucky." I said, "I noticed. Let's go."

Proud of my girl for honoring her feelings, sending an extra piece of my heart with her wherever she goes.

Rest, Cherish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member