GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I just wish that when these animals finally do get put to death so many years later that it wasn't as peaceful a death as to what they did to their victims...being afforded appeals up until the very end, and the constant heartache and manipulation of the families of those they victimized and murdered.

Add to that a defendant that doesn't cross examine or call any witnesses......time wasting

I can't believe that Smith was recorded in a jail conversation remarking about a 12 year old girl and describing her as "that's my target age" and "I'd like to meet her in Walmart". Children are nothing more than sexual relief for him and trash to be tossed out afterwards. Zero empathy or compassion. Nothing more chilling than a sociopath. I'd love to know his social history and upbringing. This is just something I truly can't fathom. And yes, I also believe he has done this before. :(

Does he have children of his own?

Eye for an eye when he gets to prison

Good morning WS Friends.
Words fail me now, but I will be here watching the trial and sharing posts during closing arguments and verdict.

anne schindler
@schindy
·
13m
Jordan Davis’ father Ron is in court today. @FCN2go #DonaldSmith

There’s a reason the English language contains the word indefensible. From the basically zero show from the defense side, it seems this hasn’t escaped the attention of even his own attorneys.

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh God, I can only imagine Cherish's suffering. What could possibly be worse than this child's torture.

anne schindler
@schindy
·
1m
A couple jurors really look angry at #DonalSmith. One male juror who previously got upset during jury selection seems like he's fighting for composure. #DonaldSmith @FCN2go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker