GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted but its a list of witnesses that the defense hopes to call at the hearing to ask for leniency including Donald smiths son.
https://www.scribd.com/document/371883270/0686-001#

I don’t understand how any son could defend their father after doing this evil act. My father would be dead to me and would never see or hear from me again.

I don’t understand how any son could defend their father after doing this evil act. My father would be dead to me and would never see or hear from me again.
Same here. How anyone anywhere could think of one reason to give him leniency I don't know. I couldn't even do it if I was payed £1,000,000. I just hope the son doesn't get any back lash from sticking up for him. I can't imagine it will give a good impression of his character for some.

I remember thinking when learning he had a Son "Thank gawd he didn't have a daughter". I assumed he did not have a relationship with his Son. Perhaps I was wrong?????

Judge asked everyone to be there by 8:45 a.m., so they could start at 9 a.m. Couple of minutes to go.

Is there a feed with better sound than wildabouttrial?

O.K. I walked into kitchen and came back out. What's (not) going on?

anne schindler
@schindy
·
14m
Judge is asking #DonaldSmith if he's OK with his attorneys plan to introduce as part of his defense "very damning evidence" about past crimes and sex convictions @FCN2go

anne schindler
@schindy
·
9m
apparently dressing in jail orange was part of #DonaldSmith defense strategy, not required. they are now running into trouble because he also is required to wear 4 point restraints if he's in jail garb, and he can't write with handcuffs @FCN2go

anne schindler
@schindy
·
7m
Smith will get his handcuffs removed, Judge Cooper says, and be "allowed" to remain in Jail orange, as part of his defense strategy @FCN2go #DonaldSmith

Not sure as I was doing a few things and listening somewhat. Jist I got was defense requesting he be unshackled and wear street clothes. I assume this was granted? Hope I have this right.

Not sure as I was doing a few things and listening somewhat. Jist I got was defense requesting he be unshackled and wear street clothes. I assume this was granted? Hope I have this right.

Defense want jail clothes without shackles...he's back.

One juror not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member