GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #4 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back for now
surely jurors are stressed out but I hope juror shows up soon

If I hear one Dr. state how poor killer was dropped on his head by his granny and the reason as to why he is the way he is I'll lose it!

Defense strategy wants him in orange - but poor thing can't take notes in shackles...

Judge reading what she says she has already read.

Yes. Compared to what I am looking at, Law and Crime Network which today has an echo sound. Maybe it's because none of the jurors are there yet to fill up the courtroom. Or, there's some huge traffic jam and nobody is there yet?

They all made it - court is in session.

anne schindler
@schindy
·
7m
Smth is also seated in a hard wooden chair today, instead of the leather armchair he and everyone else has used to this point. No idea if that's strategy or comfort @FCN2go #DonaldSmith

anne schindler
@schindy
·
3m
Defense will introduce this mitigating evidence during this penalty phase, including Smith's incapacity to appreciate "the criminality of his conduct" #DonaldSmith @FCN2go

I once knew someone who was on a jury and bought a newspaper on the morning before court started for what would be the last day of the trial. She planned on reading it after it was all over. So, she put it in the back seat of her vehicle and proceeded on to court. Apparently, a defense attorney spotted her when she purchased it, along with her coffee, at a convenience store that morning. He turned her in.

She was found in contempt and fined $35,000. This woman was a saint compared to most of us. No matter, they prosecuted her to the full extent of the law.

Killer is prolly thinking oh goody a trip down memory lane!

I couldn't serve on a death penalty jury for personal reasons, but I am glad there are those who can.

Ho hum. His "mental illness" and "the system" made him do it.

So, if he is commuted to life instead of the death penalty, will he get the mental health assistance he's needed since at least 1977 or is this just all talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACEmama