GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #5 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, brain damage...blah, blah, blah...

So was he born that way or did he sustain brain damage?

Not addiction, but he chose to self medicate...

Don't know if I can stand to watch this

Does the prosecution get to go again or is it over after she's finished?

If I were on that jury, I'd be screaming -- o.k., o.k., we've heard enough! Please, just let us render our decision.

My imagination, working overtime:

She concludes her closing argument with a photo of him falling off his bicycle, not wearing a helmet, because they have not yet been invented. That wasn't his fault, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. That was the failing of society for not being more on the ball.

I have this on mute and watching Olympics. There is nothing she can say to change my mind. I figured it would be pounded into Jurors on how they have to live with a DP decision. In my mind killer decided that for himself when he committed this crime. This crime fits the definition of a DP verdict.

I have this on mute and watching Olympics. There is nothing she can say to change my mind. I figured it would be pounded into Jurors on how they have to live with a DP decision. In my mind killer decided that for himself when he committed this crime. This crime fits the definition of a DP verdict.

Yes. Bumping your post because it is so appropriate.

Mercy is something you give even if someone doesn't deserve it?

No, no...not this guy

Yay it's over! On to jury instructions & deliberations.

Thanks for the heads up. I will listen when they come back.

Yay it's over! On to jury instructions & deliberations.

I hope (and think) that the decision will come not long after lunch. Justice for Cherish, please!

Mercy is something you give even if someone doesn't deserve it?

No, no...not this guy

Her voice and facial expressions were starting to bug me. I thought a lion king song was going to be played any second. I know she has a job to do but it would have been a bit insulting sitting there facing that close.

Her voice and facial expressions were starting to bug me. I thought a lion king song was going to be played any second. I know she has a job to do but it would have been a bit insulting sitting there facing that close.

My opinion is that she probably doesn't give a crap whether he lives or dies, but she certainly did a good job acting like she does. I wouldn't want to be her, that's for sure.

What is the shortest amount of time reasonable (forms & such) that this verdict could be rendered?

Will equal time be given to Cherish's life history? Short as it was.

Is the judge still giving instruction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member