GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #5 *GRAPHIC CONTENT*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emphasizing the 6 aggravating factors in the case (only one is required for DP). Some of the exhibits are set up in front of the defense table (the clothes).

Impulse control . . . we'll talk about that "later". How much time is allotted for closing for each side?

I've seen no remorse or emotion at all in DS's eyes. Lawandcrime has a split screen.

Will their be victim impact statements or have they already done that? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty graphic descriptions of what DS did to Cherish :(
I felt this closing started kind of poorly but he has hit his stride now, it's quite emotional.

He stays emotionless during this nauseating account of what he did.

He is possibly emotionless because his mind is following the arguments and living the crime over-and-over in his sick mind.

He's back to pretending to read, shuffling papers, playing with glasses.

Love that they are showing the split screen

anne schindler
@schindy
·
3m
Caliel tells jurors that "just because it’s a fact doesn’t mean it’s a mitigating factor ..mitigation is that something that indicates the death penalty is not appropriate" He says the fact #DonaldSmith's mother was 17 when he was born is a fact, but not a mitigator @FCN2go

Funny, I kept thinking to post "your brain on crack" ad with the eggs. This man destroyed his own brain, even if the beautiful multi-colored aura Dr. Wu relied on was cute!

He is doing a great job of showing all the inconsistencies of all the doctors

Caliel's take on the Experts: "Garbage in - Garbage out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members