GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime rock roads look almost white and are very powdery when dry. They tend to pack down well after a rain. From what I understand they a virtually everywhere.

They sure are. Every unpaved road in NC Florida is limerock. Many unpaved driveways are also limerock. Makes things difficult, but looks like PB took an unpaved, therefore less traveled road:( They're everywhere around here.

The body of water marked Bivens Arm looks like a possibility -wooded, water, and it looks like some of the roads leading near to the water are white (at least on satellite, when compared with the more major roads that look grey)..

Did my sad face end up in your post also Ray? That's weird if it did. Sorry about that

The problem is that those areas are where they have recorded pings. I think something happened there and then CA's cellphone was turned off, as well as PB"S. That's when the unaccounted time begins and PB was hiding any evidence of a crime, IMO. One roommate saw PB between 8pm and 10pm and says he came in, went to his room and got his backpack and left. The other roommate came home about 10p and studied until 4am when he went to sleep. The latter roommate noticed a new message from PB when he woke up later that morning and hasn't seen PB since. So it looks like PB returned to his apt twice in that 17 hour window if everyone is accurate. And both cellphones were deliberately shut off to avoid detection.

So many wooded/water areas... Could be anywhere.

I hope PBs parents are working on him to tell the location. :please:

Sadly, Christian may have been in the car when PB returned home. Both phones were off at that point and I don't think CA would have shut his phone off. PB retrieved his backpack somewhere between 8pm and 10pm and left to bury or hide CA.That narrows the window to 12-14 hours. Does anyone know from where and when PB was picked up on Friday? I think he was picked up at 8am if I remember correctly.

Or perhaps the roommate was wrong and he actually saw PB bring CA's backpack into the apt? Sorry, just rambling now...

The body of water marked Bivens Arm looks like a possibility -wooded, water, and it looks like some of the roads leading near to the water are white (at least on satellite, when compared with the more major roads that look grey)..

The Bivens Arm caught my eye on the first map Coldpizza posted several pages back. There's also a wooded area next to it. When I enlarged the lake, though, I noticed a paddle boat area, plus it's behind a veterinary hospital which is likely open 24 hrs. The paddle boat area probably would've closed at dusk, but looks like a busy area. Are any of the locals familiar with this area?

ETA: There are also hotels and suites just east of Bivens Arm. Again, looks like a busy place.

Very touching article, I post with tears in my eyes.

Search for Christian Aguilar: Volunteers answer a father’s plea

Twenty four hours after Aguilar disappeared, his family made the panicked drive from Miami to Gainesville. By that night, Carlos Aguilar and a few close friends were trudging through wooded fields
snip

Everyday more people showed up, even as the staging areas shifted and the search transitioned to recovery. And everyday, Carlos Aguilar thanked the volunteers

“I am the father of Christian Aguilar. I appreciate you coming to help me find my son,” he said over and over, right hand placed over his heart. “Thank you.”
snip

While Saturday became the ninth day of this massive search that has spanned the southwest section of the city, it was the first day officially designated a recovery mission.

Still, the people came, mostly because they wanted to help the Aguilar family begin healing.
snip

“The next time I will be with my son is in the church, putting him to rest.’’

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/30/3027817/search-for-christian-aguilar-from.html#storylink=cpy

Pedro has not told the whole truth and it's frustrating that there's nothing more LE can do to make him talk. :mad:
sure there is....get the jail trustee inmates together, talk to them,
add Pedro to the group....he'll talk

In one of the articles, it said Christian was last seen at Streits at 6:00 but is that correct? Who saw him, was he with PB? Tia

In one of the articles, it said Christian was last seen at Streits at 6:00 but is that correct? Who saw him, was he with PB? Tia

That was reported in earlier articles based upon the account Pedro gave LE:

http://www.fox30jax.com/mostpopular...issing-UF-student/JrFyqFFUWEavsmdja5gUGg.cspx
~snipped~
He was last seen Thursday near Streits Motorsports on Northwest 14th Street in Gainesville, where police say he got in a fight with another student and person of interest, Pedro Bravo. Bravo told police he may have left Aguilar hurt on the side of the road.

More recent articles question the reliability of that claim:

http://www.wuft.org/news/2012/09/25/aguilar/
~snipped~
The last place police can confirm the two were at was Best Buy at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Tobias said.

“After that, it gets a little fuzzy on where exactly they were,” he said.

Bravo gave police three different versions of what happened with Aguilar, Tobias said. He was held for mental examination under Florida’s Baker Act on Friday after he said he wanted to hurt himself.
Bravo told investigators he was involved in a fight with Aguilar and left him in a parking lot near Streit’s Motorsports on NW 13th Street.

Police have searched the parking lot but found no evidence, Tobias said.

Amazing that so many people, from different walks of life, have been affected by Christian Aguilar's disappearance:

GAINESVILLE – They came to help one father find his son.

This diverse stream of humanity – parents and grandparents, a soldier, a truck driver, a former civil rights activist, students and many, many more – have trickled in for more than a week, from as far as Miami and St. Augustine and Tampa, each moved by the death of Christian Aguilar, the beloved teen who had just started a promising new chapter at the University of Florida.
<snipped>
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/30/3027817/search-for-christian-aguilar-from.html#storylink=cpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member