GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in to see if any new news. I didnt find any on our local stations.

Praying the family will find Christian and peace this week. The heck with Pedro talking, Lord give these LE and searches wisdom and knowledge to find Christian.

Not sure if TES is involved but the news I seen on this yesterday was it was surrounding LE agency. There was a woman who was talking during the clip that was on a horse and she had "law enforcement" on the back of her shirt.

It told how the horse can allow them to see from above vs someone walking on the ground. Also said their horses were trained (or all horses) that the smell of decomp makes them (the horse) turn away.

I'll see if I can find anything on line with this report in it.

Goodness. I keep hoping to log on and see some news on this. I really hope the DA has offered something (I know - I hate the thought, but if the family is okay with it) in return for PB telling where CA is...this is heartbreaking. Another thought - I hope they've checked the tolls on the turnpike. That's a lot of unaccounted for time..it's only 4.5 hours to Miami (if you're booking it). Or...he could have gone down 75 towards Naples, etc. Goodness. There are a lot of places Christian could be...breaks my heart. I can't find the post that says how much time has been unaccounted for...?

Goodness. I keep hoping to log on and see some news on this. I really hope the DA has offered something (I know - I hate the thought, but if the family is okay with it) in return for PB telling where CA is...this is heartbreaking. Another thought - I hope they've checked the tolls on the turnpike. That's a lot of unaccounted for time..it's only 4.5 hours to Miami (if you're booking it). Or...he could have gone down 75 towards Naples, etc. Goodness. There are a lot of places Christian could be...breaks my heart. I can't find the post that says how much time has been unaccounted for...?

According to this article, there's a 17-hour window unaccounted for:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Police...ndow/-/475880/16777042/-/dks3s7z/-/index.html
~snipped~
Police in Gainesville are asking for the public's help in determining where the suspect in a University of Florida student's disappearance was over a 17-hour period, the time-frame 18-year-old Christian Aguilar went missing.

Investigators said they cannot account for Pedro Bravo's whereabouts from 3 p.m. Sept. 20 to 8 a.m. Sept. 21.

Police said Bravo was at Best Buy at 3 p.m. Sept. 20, as seen on surveillance video with Aguilar, his childhood friend. Aguilar hasn't been seen since. Investigators said they also know where Bravo was in Gainesville at 8 a.m. the next day, but they don't know where he was for the time in between.

One of Bravo's roommates, though, said Pedro returned home briefly between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Sept. 20 and they spoke. That would still be a consecutive 10-hour gap in time unaccounted for. At least a 5-hour gap in time between the surveillance video at Best Buy and the time Pedro first returned home.

this is good news.. I wonder if a behavior analyst/profiler would help get a fix on where he might have went (either that or a geographical profiler)

Dog gone it, we all just want Christian to be found. So many terrible cases where that just doesn't happen. Please to all the powers that be, just guide the searchers and find him.

Dog gone it, we all just want Christian to be found. So many terrible cases where that just doesn't happen. Please to all the powers that be, just guide the searchers and find him.

My dauughter told me he was reported to have been seen behind Stockman Feed & Hay 1232 Northwest 50th Avenue, Gainesville. This is what the owner told her. I don't know what time, but I've listed their operating hrs below.

Closed on Monday.
Tues-Sun 9-5

Wow! I just looked at that on the Map. I hope they searched that area.

My dauughter told me he was reported to have been seen behind Stockman Feed & Hay 1232 Northwest 50th Avenue, Gainesville. This is what the owner told her. I don't know what time, but I've listed their operating hrs below.

Closed on Monday.
Tues-Sun 9-5

Wow! I just looked at that on the Map. I hope they searched that area.

Could you maybe send that tip to LE... Or did the owner already let LE know?

TIA

Just got home and trying to unwind...was hoping to see Christian had been found. :(

I don't know how his parents keep going. Bless them. :cry:

first time poster...after reviewing the timeline posted by cold pizza a few pages back..one the keeps bothering me...the time in which Christian got reported missing by his girlfriend seems way too quick...makes me wonder if she know more than she is sharing..maybe pedro called her after the altercation or she received some sort of message from Christian.

It might not be a big deal but I just feel it's strange that he got reported as quickly as he did...

Welcome to Ws Vvvv!!

That's a valid point, but she may have had a date set with Christian later that eve. I have wondered about her statement as far as Pedro "being fine with her dating Christian as long as she is happy" that has always bothered me. But honestly given what we know now he was a very troubled guy and my guess he wanted her to believe that. He wanted to make her still feel comfortable around him imo.

It's possible that Christian was a very dependable guy when it came to commitments and times. If he didn't show up for a date, answer his phone or texts or meeting with her, she may have started making calls, becoming more alarmed as time went on. Thus, filing the report.

But of course this is just IMO

first time poster...after reviewing the timeline posted by cold pizza a few pages back..one the keeps bothering me...the time in which Christian got reported missing by his girlfriend seems way too quick...makes me wonder if she know more than she is sharing..maybe pedro called her after the altercation or she received some sort of message from Christian.

It might not be a big deal but I just feel it's strange that he got reported as quickly as he did...

I agree too. The reporting time was very quick. I have to think that the girlfriend knew that CA and PB were getting together. When CA didn't respond to texts, calls, and no one had seen him, I think she feared something had happened. I also think she is whyLE focused on PB so quickly. Moo

Welcome to Ws Vvvv!!

That's a valid point, but she may have had a date set with Christian later that eve. I have wondered about her statement as far as Pedro "being fine with her dating Christian as long as she is happy" that has always bothered me. But honestly given what we know now he was a very troubled guy and my guess he wanted her to believe that. He wanted to make her still feel comfortable around him imo.

It's possible that Christian was a very dependable guy when it came to commitments and times. If he didn't show up for a date, answer his phone or texts or meeting with her, she may have started making calls, becoming more alarmed as time went on. Thus, filing the report.

But of course this is just IMO

IIRC, EF called Carlos Aguilar when she couldn't contact Christian, and it was Carlos who reported it to LE. I will see if I can find the link. I also remember one article stating that it wasn't like Christian to miss classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968