GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video at the link PB's lawyer says PB went with LE on a drive-along and told them everything he knew. Earlier, he was saying that PB didn't HAVE to tell LE where Christian is (or that was the gist of his statement as I understood it). Wonder if he caught a lot of flak about that. It's one thing to insist that his client has told LE everything he knows (if he believes that), but another thing to suggest that a person has the right not to reveal the location of someone who has gone days without food and water and is in dire need of medical treatment. It's so heartbreaking to think that Christian might have survived if only he had been located earlier in the search.
Kozlowski is one of the attorney's representing Bravo. Even with all of the evidence found, he says there isn't enough probable cause for murder. "They interrogated him. He drove them around town. He showed them what they thought he knew," he said.
http://www.fox30jax.com/content/tops...9Hd08RkVw.cspx"

He showed them what THEY thought he knew....

Sorry if I'm reposting old news. ""We have some data that's kind of showing us where the two were in the city, but the thing is, it's all over the city," said Tobias. "So, trying to find an actual starting point of where to focus a real detailed search is a little difficult."

Police said Aguilar's cellphone has turned off and on several times in different wooded areas since Thursday."

This quote was from a week ago. His cell phone had been turning off and on in different wooded areas? And, their phones were all over the city? Why were they just driving around? There has to be more CCTV if they were driving around. Moo
http://www.local10.com/news/Teen-ch...ond/-/1717324/16731450/-/12m7r7m/-/index.html

Sorry if I'm reposting old news. ""We have some data that's kind of showing us where the two were in the city, but the thing is, it's all over the city," said Tobias. "So, trying to find an actual starting point of where to focus a real detailed search is a little difficult."

Police said Aguilar's cellphone has turned off and on several times in different wooded areas since Thursday."

This quote was from a week ago. His cell phone had been turning off and on in different wooded areas? And, their phones were all over the city? Why were they just driving around? There has to be more CCTV if they were driving around. Moo
http://www.local10.com/news/Teen-ch...ond/-/1717324/16731450/-/12m7r7m/-/index.html
I didn't remember the part about the cell phone signals being all over the city and Aguilar's phone turning off and on several times since Thurs. I do remember LE saying previously that Aguilar's phone turned off at 8:14 p.m. on Thurs. I wonder if it could have been picked up by someone who has been carrying it around. If so, it's likely someone who's searching for Chris. Hunters and hikers wouldn't be allowed in the search areas, would they? Could a cell phone turn off and on by itself?

I wonder if Bravo drove around the city with Chris before attacking him, under the pretense of seeing the sights, maybe, knowing that LE wouldn't be able to follow the cell signals.

Hmmm.. this is new to me and if its true I wonder about that hitch iker thing we kinda heard about. We have quite the homeless population here and they build tent cities in some woods. Turning it off and on could be trying to conserve the battery maybe? they should be able to find it though if that was really the case. I would think anyways.

Hmmm.. this is new to me and if its true I wonder about that hitch iker thing we kinda heard about. We have quite the homeless population here and they build tent cities in some woods. Turning it off and on could be trying to conserve the battery maybe? they should be able to find it though if that was really the case. I would think anyways.

Sounds likely....I wish we knew if the hitchhiker is important to the whereabouts of Christian. Was the hitchhiker info a red herring?
:moo:

I didn't remember the part about the cell phone signals being all over the city and Aguilar's phone turning off and on several times since Thurs. I do remember LE saying previously that Aguilar's phone turned off at 8:14 p.m. on Thurs. I wonder if it could have been picked up by someone who has been carrying it around. If so, it's likely someone who's searching for Chris. Hunters and hikers wouldn't be allowed in the search areas, would they? Could a cell phone turn off and on by itself?

I wonder if Bravo drove around the city with Chris before attacking him, under the pretense of seeing the sights, maybe, knowing that LE wouldn't be able to follow the cell signals.

I think Pedro had the phone and was turning it on to see who was calling Christian then he would turn it off. I believe Christian was already dead and Pedro was riding around in a panic... I Do not think he threw the phone away for someone to find I also think he left the phone with Christian! Just my thoughts. Pedro was looking to see if anyone was missing Christian yet.

Just a thought!

I wonder if LE checked all the traffic cams around that area they would have to have seen
them.

That was already suggested to GPD. Unfortunately traffic cams don't play back recordings. They can only record in real-time.

I am sure Pedro went through CA phone with a fine tooth comb looking for texts and messages from his ex. That probably really set him off.Who knows what happened to the phone.

I hope I'm wrong when I say this but I just don't feel that Pedro will talk. I don't think he plans on telling where Christian's body is. I only base this on the fact that he was initially suicidal and if he were to have actually committed suicide, no one would have known much of anything. It would have all been speculation until evidence was found but no concrete whys or hows.

Also, now that he has been on suicide watch and possibly in garb to protect him. I'm sure that this was pre-meditated but as well as this was thought out, I do feel that Pedro has a weird sense of remorse which is why he is a threat to himself. I do think if he could, he would end it all and never say anything. Unfortunately, I don't think he's remorseful enough in a healthy, normal way (not with murder but remorse in general) to do the right thing. In his mind, it's admitting guilt.

JMO IMO MOO

I had to wait until my daughter got back to me to answer questions. It was Chris that was seen behind the store and yes the tip was turned in.

About the cell phone turning on and off...could it be they were in the woods and the cell was searching for service? I just spent a few days in GA where there was very spotty cell service. My phone was constantly searching for service, then no service and then limited service. I have ATT, and it was a pain when I needed to make a call. jmo

I had to wait until my daughter got back to me to answer questions. It was Chris that was seen behind the store and yes the tip was turned in.

About the cell phone turning on and off...could it be they were in the woods and the cell was searching for service? I just spent a few days in GA where there was very spotty cell service. My phone was constantly searching for service, then no service and then limited service. I have ATT, and it was a pain when I needed to make a call. jmo

Thanks for checking out that tip, Sparky!

I believe someone has to turn the phone on and off. I think Pedro did this probably checking to see if GF was calling christian... I do think he was checking CA's emails.

But then again he could have been loosing service but i think they have to see where the towers are!

Well that is interesting....that it keeps turning on and off? When was the last time? "Police said Aguilar's cellphone has turned off and on several times in different wooded areas since Thursday." Okay - when was the last time?! My heart leaped - I thought maybe there was a chance Christian was doing it.

I was hoping for some good news today. Dang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en