GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these missing people. I can't keep up. It can really make you question everything on life in general.

I think it would be so comforting to the Aguilars to know that, even if Christian isn't found alive, that it was him who led them to the body. KWIM?

I hope he's found this weekend.

I do know what you mean...

And I, too, hope this weekend is when Christian is found.

I don't think this poor family should be tortured any longer!!

Nothing yet, I'm sorry to report. But the big Megatron (? I think that's what it's called) at the Gator game displayed details about Christian and PB's vehicle looking for tips. First time ever done at a Gator game! Hopefully more tips will come in.

Correct. It is called the Megatron. First ever. I only wish CBS would have somehow mentioned it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio

Call in to speak with the host at-
760) 825-0933

upcoming
ON THIS EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO WE WELCOME MARC KLAAS OF THE KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION

Join us every Sunday at 8:00 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific for Tricia's True Crime Radio Radio.

Based on the wildly popular true crime forum Websleuths.com (

Grand jury meeting tomorrow (Monday, Oct 8) at 1pm. Searches to resume on weekends only now.

Sad that it's harder and harder to find news updates...it hasn't been on the front page of gainesville.com in a few days =(

Sad that it's harder and harder to find news updates...it hasn't been on the front page of gainesville.com in a few days =(

I hate it when there's been so much activity, and then suddenly everything goes silent. We're always left with the hope that LE is getting close and keeping everything hush-hush, but usually the silence continues for weeks, months, even years. I hope that won't be the case with Christian.

Christian, where are you?

I hate it when there's been so much activity, and then suddenly everything goes silent. We're always left with the hope that LE is getting close and keeping everything hush-hush, but usually the silence continues for weeks, months, even years. I hope that won't be the case with Christian.

Christian, where are you?

Especially when there is a person sitting right there in JAIL that can tell you exactly where he is!

Pedro Bravo was indicted today, for murder and kidnapping, according to The Gainesbille Sun.

Gainesville.com

Today, Carlos Aguilar and a few volunteers are searching Newnan's Lake area and then he's going back to Miami. He will return on Saturday to resume searches on weekends. They will be meeting at a Gainesville Catholic Church. When I know which one, I'll post. Thanks.

Can anyone shed some light on what the kidnapping charges mean? And what sort of evidence the police would have to make that charge stick?

While I think this was premeditated, I had hoped that, for Christian's sake, things unfolded as PB said (an argument turned physical and ended up with Christian unconscious). The idea that Christian was restrained or otherwise held against his will and was aware of what was coming makes me ill. Perhaps this is where the duct tape came in?

I pray Christian is found soon. His family deserves at least that.

And Barefoot is correct, Carlos is continuing the search this weekend. They are extending the search through the weekend, passing out flyers at the Gator game and perhaps getting announcement time there also. There will be mobs of people tailgating in G'ville this weekend.

I was up there at the game and tailgating beforehand and didn't see anyone handing out any flyers.???

Ok, so that's not much time to get to know the area. So, he either is an outdoor adventurist and has been exploring, or he did some research. If he bought the items a few days before, then he was planning. Should be internet history if that's the way he went, or he talked to people about cool places to hike, or he just happened across somewhere in his daily travels that he kept filed away.

Any areas within a 5 mile radius that you can drive down a dirt road that are secluded? Or did I just open a massive can of worms with that question? (some places have literally nothing like that, and others are riddled.) I don't know the area at all, just working off past case histories.

There are a several dirt roads and swampy/forested areas just in the vicinity of where PB lives. There's Forest Park and Hogcreek, both which are forested and have some water. There is also a smaller park called Clear Lake Nature Park, which I've never been to, that's walking/biking distance to PB's apartment. There's Split Rock and Terwillinger Park (also walking/biking distance) to PB's place. There's a swampy/forested area near the best buy and behind the best buy. There are dirt roads on SW24th avenue and SW 20th avenue, all biking/walking distance to PB's place. So there are at least about 10 locations that I can think of near PB's apartment where he could have attacked or (heaven forbid) killed and buried CA. And none of these locations are far from the Best Buy the two were last seen in (you could literally walk, bike, drive, or take a bus).

There are a several dirt roads and swampy/forested areas just in the vicinity of where PB lives. There's Forest Park and Hogcreek, both which are forested and have some water. There is also a smaller park called Clear Lake Nature Park, which I've never been to, that's walking/biking distance to PB's apartment. There's Split Rock and Terwillinger Park (also walking/biking distance) to PB's place. There's a swampy/forested area near the best buy and behind the best buy. There are dirt roads on SW24th avenue and SW 20th avenue, all biking/walking distance to PB's place. So there are at least about 10 locations that I can think of near PB's apartment where he could have attacked or (heaven forbid) killed and buried CA. And none of these locations are far from the Best Buy the two were last seen in (you could literally walk, bike, drive, or take a bus).

:welcome5:

Welcome to Websleuths, Pheonixjj!!!

Wondering, if all of those places you mention are within walking distance of the UF campus? TY!

There's a candle light vigil in Gainesville Friday night @ 7pm in the empty lot on the corner of NW 13th st. And University. Won't be able to miss it.. so all you locals please, please come and show the Aquilar family that the gator nation stands by them and that we won't forget Christian!! I will be thnere and I will post pics. The family has appointed a woman named Angie to represent them at this event.

:welcome5:

Welcome to Websleuths, Pheonixjj!!!

Wondering, if all of those places you mention are within walking distance of the UF campus? TY!

I would not say these places are walking distance to campus. They are quite a bit away.. however.. on a bike it wouldn't be so bad. A few miles at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en