GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah
pedro---he was still alive when u left him!!!
just makes me sick!!!

Oh, Christain. I'm so glad you were found. I'm so sorry for how your life ended, you had so much more left to give. God bless your family and loved ones. ^i^Rest in peace.^i^

.Omy. this is bittersweet. Glad for the closure but overwhelmingly sad that it has ended this way. God bless the aquilars. I will never forget Christian even though I never knew him and I'm certain our paths would have never crossed. Rip Chris.

The area is about an hour away. I wonder how he came across this place.. off the beaten path of students.

Where they found him explains so much so I wanted to share what I know about the hunting clubs out there. I grew up in Chiefland which is levy county as well but about 30 minutes from cedar key. These hunting clubs are usually gated but that dosent keep people out. there is usually only one or two ways in and they are single lane either limerock or dirt roads and once in there they fork off into many other paths with small potholes and dips on all of them.. You must have a truck with 4x4 to get around in there because they are very much untamed wilderness. Any mud or sand and you could get very stuck in a small vehicle and there is so much land in these places that it would be very easy to not be seen.. This all explains the damage to bravos truck in my eyes. He was scoping out the area and being an idiot he went and got his truck messed up in there. It all makes sense now. I'm overwhelmingly sad yet relieved that justice will finally be served.

Where they found him explains so much so I wanted to share what I know about the hunting clubs out there. I grew up in Chiefland which is levy county as well but about 30 minutes from cedar key. These hunting clubs are usually gated but that dosent keep people out. there is usually only one or two ways in and they are single lane either limerock or dirt roads and once in there they fork off into many other paths with small potholes and dips on all of them.. You must have a truck with 4x4 to get around in there because they are very much untamed wilderness. Any mud or sand and you could get very stuck in a small vehicle and there is so much land in these places that it would be very easy to not be seen.. This all explains the damage to bravos truck in my eyes. He was scoping out the area and being an idiot he went and got his truck messed up in there. It all makes sense now. I'm overwhelmingly sad yet relieved that justice will finally be served.

Thank you for explaining this location and the terrain, barefootbrats!

I wasn't able to get into WS earlier, but I read about the remains being found on my FB page. So glad I could get back into WS because I feel so sad... so sad for what Christian suffered in his last hours and so sad for the loss to his family. I am relieved, though, that his remains have likely been discovered. The case against PB will now be more solid so I'm sure he'll be locked away for a long, long time.

If I wasn't so angry at Pedro, I would feel sorry for him. Life in prison is not going to be kind to him --- a young, quiet man of slight build will be an easy target. I wish so, so much that people would think things through before doing things like this. It's a waste of two precious lives and lifelong heartache for two heartbroken families.

On a side note, I wonder if PB knew anyone who belonged to the gun club. On his FB page, it appears he was a sportsman. Seems so ironic that weeks were spent searching for CA and then after the searching stopped, the remains were located far outside of the search area, but in a location that was regularly used.

Oh my gosh, I have tears pouring. I am so grateful Christian was found, for his family, his friends and Christian as well. Pedro, what went wrong for you to do this? Just horribly sad all the way around.

Rest in Peace young man, you deserved so much more and I'm so very very sorry.

Christian, you will never be forgotten

:rose:

~snipped~
Hunters looking for firewood off a rural dirt road in Levy County discovered what is likely the remains of University of Florida student Christian Aguilar, 18.

They found the body, along with blue Vans shoes, blue jeans and duct tape Friday afternoon.

The two hunters quickly realized it was human remains.

"It looked like somebody tried to bury it, unsuccessfully,’’ Fred Oliver, a volunteer with the Levy County Sheriff’s Office, said Saturday. "They saw the skull, realized it was face down, and they realized it was not an animal.’’

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/13/3048111/news-alert-remains-of-missing.html#storylink=cpy

So glad he is finally found. RIP Christian, peace to all your loved ones. :rose:

45 miles away from Gainesville.
That is really not helping with my search statistics.... Seems like more and more the typical "guidelines" we are used to following are just being blown out of the water left and right.

That is really not helping with my search statistics.... Seems like more and more the typical "guidelines" we are used to following are just being blown out of the water left and right.

What is your take on it sarx?
Are perps getting more savy by researching all the info available on the web?
Or are we seeing a different type of perp developing?

DH and I are doing a map. Already have a map from the Gun Club. Were thinking the article got it wrong as far as the mileage down Parker Blvd. Parker blvd is only about 1 mile, not 8 as the article states. Will be posting soon. Also, it's a limerock rd.

What is your take on it sarx?
Are perps getting more savy by researching all the info available on the web?
Or are we seeing a different type of perp developing?

I'm not sure if it's either actually. I think it's just that the details of more cases are making their way across the web and so we're seeing things nationwide vs. our own towns/state/region. I think most cases still fall under the same canopy, it's just when they don't, they're more drawn out (cuz it takes more luck/chance to find them) and so they stick with us more.

Add on... if they were getting more savvy then they would know that dismembering (NOT THIS CASE, JUST IN GENERAL), doesn't stop the identification anymore.

Thank you for explaining this location and the terrain, barefootbrats!

I wasn't able to get into WS earlier, but I read about the remains being found on my FB page. So glad I could get back into WS because I feel so sad... so sad for what Christian suffered in his last hours and so sad for the loss to his family. I am relieved, though, that his remains have likely been discovered. The case against PB will now be more solid so I'm sure he'll be locked away for a long, long time.

If I wasn't so angry at Pedro, I would feel sorry for him. Life in prison is not going to be kind to him --- a young, quiet man of slight build will be an easy target. I wish so, so much that people would think things through before doing things like this. It's a waste of two precious lives and lifelong heartache for two heartbroken families.

On a side note, I wonder if PB knew anyone who belonged to the gun club. On his FB page, it appears he was a sportsman. Seems so ironic that weeks were spent searching for CA and then after the searching stopped, the remains were located far outside of the search area, but in a location that was regularly used.

Eloquently put Indy Anna. There are many of us in mourning tonight. So many young lives taken needlessly and thoughtlessly.

Sorry the st view didn't post

Gulf Hammock Hunting Club map

http://gulfhammockhuntingclub.com/map.html

Find 24, which runs NE to SW at the top of map and look for Bruce and Joy Arrington(top rt near Plum Creek Timberlands) Parker Blvd spits the 2 on the map

Tryng to add to case map, so hang on

didn't PB belong to a gun club of some type... There was a pic of him possibly holding a knife in the group photo...

anyone remember that?

JMO

I remember that picture. I pesonally don't think he was part of a gun club, but his fascination with hunting guns might explain why he knew where this place was... (one article said he had a few which he sold to be able to move up to Gainesville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member