GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy that they found his body. Should be easier to prove premeditation. I think the body injuries will be consistent with that of someone that has been struck by a car. I don't think he beat him up. I think he ran him down with his car. And the accident he claimed earlier was just so he could explain the damage too his car knowing he was going to kill his friend.

Thoughts?

I am also glad that they found CA so that his family can take him home and try to get some closure and also so there will be a solid case against PB. I agree that he used the Blazer. PB had no bruises, scratches or any other indication that he had been involved in an altercation. I don't believe anyone else was involved and I think CA was murdered right there at the site where his body was found, because PB would not be able to lift CA into the Blazer and then out again. I believe they bought the cd and PB may have suggested they go riding on some back roads listening to the cd with all intentions of killing his friend. Its just so hard to accept that these guys were friends most of their lives there is nothing that terrible that you can't talk things out.

My theory: I believe Chris was drugged maybe? That's only because I have an issue with how Pedro would be able to over power him. Then he used the duct tape to constrain him because the roll was found with the body. If it hadn't been used I don't think Pedro would have thought to leave it there especially because I think he got spooked somehow out there burying the body and left him "partially buried". Maybe he heard a vehicle or he got frustrated with how long it was taking due to the ground being so hard in that spot. I also think he wasn't prepared for how heavy Chris was as dead weight and that's why he was so close to the road so I believe Chris was dead before they even went out there. I also don't believe Chris would have rode out to some unfamiliar/unpopulated woods willingly just to listen to a cd. Unless he was under the pretense that there was something out there.. a party or something. Parties in the woods out there aren't unheard of but its definately a local thing and not a college student thing. I think Chris was done for before they left the city and Pedro rode around gville until night fall and then just went in a strait shot to the area he had scoped out weeks before and that's why his truck was damaged.. scoping out unfamiliar woods in advance to do his deed. I am willing to bet that Chris's cell is somewhere on the side of the road between here and there because it was tossed on the way. I'll be patiently awaiting the autopsy report so we can know more and tweak our theories accordingly. It was supposed to be done Tuesday do ive been watching like a hawk for some news.

I heard on the news this am that Christian's family are keeping his funeral open to all because many had searched and helped in so many ways to bring him home. :(

Have there been any developments in the case against bravo? Can't find anything..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have there been any developments in the case against bravo? Can't find anything..

This is the most recent article I can find, dated 10/24: http://www.alligator.org/news/local/article_46cfa0d6-1d94-11e2-8580-0019bb2963f4.html

It's pretty much a recap of Bravo's court appearance on 10/19 when Bravo pleaded not guilty. With all of the evidence against him, it's sad that he would want to put Christian's family through a lengthy trial. It will be a burden for his family as well, both emotionally and financially. The reason Bravo's parents decided on a public defender is that they cannot afford the expense of private counsel for a potentially lengthy trial.

The article also notes that Bravo's arraignment scheduled for 10/24 was canceled.

~snipped~
Alan Chipperfield, an assistant public defender, will represent Bravo in the case.

Bravo and Chipperfield will be called before Judge Mark Moseley at 2 p.m. Nov. 28, according the Clerk of Courts’ website.
BBM

Wow. Thanks for the updated articles. I wonder how he got Christian to take enough OTC meds to be that sedated...I would think it would taste like something. That they said OTC leads me to think it might have been a liquid and maybe something for kids that didn't taste horrible? Just thinking. It would have taken a lot :/

I dont know how he would have gotten him to take this but they found a gallon of bug spray which could be used as a sedative.

Touching article and video with Mr. Aguilar: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/03/06/s-florida-fathers-bond-through-tragedy/

"Christian’s father now wants to be a source of hope and help for others.

He’s launched the Christian Aguilar Search and Rescue Foundation to create a network of trained dogs ready to be dispatched to searches across the country.

The organization is already working to train two dogs
."

At the end of the article, it says PB has a court appearance next month.

The article linked below shows that Pedro Bravo's next court hearing has been delayed again. He is on his THIRD lawyer since this began. Next court date scheduled for Aug. 27 2013.

"Michael Ruppert, the third lawyer Bravo has had since the case began about 10 months ago, told Judge Peter Sieg he needed time to take the depositions of 110 witnesses...

Sieg decided the court would reconvene Aug. 27 despite State Attorney Brian Kramer’s objection to a delay...

According to court records, Bravo is charged with kidnapping, homicide, lying to police, providing false reports, mishandling human remains, tampering with physical evidence, and poisoning food and/or water with the intent to kill or injure a person."

http://www.alligator.org/news/local/article_a4910896-d3e6-11e2-b4fd-001a4bcf887a.html

Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
It's been one year since a missing person mystery arose in North Central Florida. UF student Christian Aguilar disappeared-- which led to a three- week manhunt. When his body was found-- investigators discovered Christian had been poisoned and suffocated before he was killed. His best friend, Pedro bravo, was arrested.

The "Paint the Wall" event for Christian, will happen Sunday (September 22nd) at 2 in the afternoon, at the 34th street wall.

http://www.wcjb.com/local-news/2013/09/remembering-christian-aguilar-one-year-uf-student-murder

Just spent hours reading this case....

Wow....

Bless you all for your persistence and love for this family. I hope justice will be served...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo