DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated map

http://goo.gl/maps/JO9ip

A. First search area
B. Parking lot where altercation took place.
C. Search area and Command post for Wed Sept. 26 and Thurs Sept 27 AM
D. Best Buy
E. Pedro's Apt
F Florida Farm Bureau Fri Sept 27 Sat Sept 28 search volunteer check in.
G. Paynes Prairie to..
H. US-441 S
I . Christian's location

http://goo.gl/maps/ymTIY

http://goo.gl/maps/H82dH

Street view map of area, this is the road DH and I have surmised Christian was found. Having issues with WS again grrrrrr

hope this posts

Note: if you zoom in on 2nd map you will see Parker on the concrete pad bottom left

Yea, back on WS

Again, I'm just so grateful Christian was found even though I haven't seen a confirmation. But I believe it is him. So many many cases where the missing are never found leaving there loved ones in complete heartache. I have no doubt in my mind his father would have searched til the day he died.

So hearbreaking

Oh, god. But I'm so relieved he's been found. I cannot believe the luck (you you kwim)...of the hunters following the scent trail... Pedro being from Miami might not have been familiar with timing of hunting season - and might not of known he was in a hunting area...or he was hoping the usual smell would distract..or that animals would...you know. It wasn't for a few years out of s fl and moving north. I don't think that was a good plan if it was . IMO karma for pedro and final rest for Christian.. Oh, I ache for his family but thank goodness they won't lie awake wondering. RIP Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didn't PB belong to a gun club of some type... There was a pic of him possibly holding a knife in the group photo...

anyone remember that?

JMO

It was an airsoft gun club. Like paintball.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/11/4903995/relatives-of-missing-uf-student.html

he Associated Press
Published: Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012 - 2:45 pm

Short article at link

This is sad. Two aunts have been trying to gain visas so they can be with the family during the search for Christian. I can understand the concern of people taking advantage of the system and staying in the country, but this family seems very genuine and honest. MOO It is a shame when innocent people pay the dues because others are not as honest.

Just to clarify.. the place he was found isn't a gun club.. its a hunting club where the hunters can use whatever weapon they desire, such as bows or guns, just as long as it is in season. I personally think he had to have a gun to over power Chris.. so I'm doubtful he actually got rid of all his gun. I guess the autopsy which is scheduled for Tuesday will tell us how he did it.

Oh yeah.. another thing because Chris has been on my mind all day so I've started to wonder if they were ever actually anywhere else at all(by streits) because the main road that best buy is on(archer) will take you right into levy county.. then only q few more turns and your there. I believe he went that way after leaving best buy. I'm convinced he was only trying to send them the wrong way. I must admit.. for a murderer he was pretty smart about where he left him. If he hadn't accidently been found not one person would think to go that way to search.

Well, at least his pretense of just fighting with him, & leaving him somewhere , will not hold up anymore. I'm sure his lawyer advised him not to cooperate, but now that strategy has been blown out of the water...it's a very sad ending for both of these young men....

This family is ...amazing. That word doesn't even describe them. It is like every one of them is made of sincerity, understanding, loyalty, determination, kindness, and wisdom down to their very core.

"Christian's grandfather lead a prayer asking for forgiveness for his grandson's accused killer, Pedro Bravo and support for the Bravo family.
"We have to forgive him," said Natalie Ramos. "Because you know, it's not about hating him, it's not about feeling bad for him. It's about forgiveness. And that's what I think Chris would've wanted for Pedro, forgiveness." "

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/l...eds-gather-to-raise-money-for-aguilar-family/

This was just posted on the "Christian Aguilar is missing" FB page:

"The Alachua County Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed that remains found in a wooded area about 20 miles outside Cedar Key on Friday are those of Christian Aguilar."

https://www.facebook.com/ChristianAguilarIsMissing?ref=stream

I hope it is okay to copy from their page. If not, please remove.

ETA: http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...utopsy-to-be-Conducted-on-Body-174243131.html
Gainesville Police Confirm Remains Found in Levy County is Christian Aguilar
The remains were found on Friday in Levy County

"The remains found in Levy County have been positively identified as missing University of Florida student Christian Aguilar, the Gainesville Police said Monday.

Police said the positive identification on the remains of the 18-year-old University of Florida student was made through dental records. Additional forensic testing will be performed to determine the manner of death and to document any trauma wounds.

"The Aguilar family has been notified of the positive identification," the police said in an email statement."

more at the link

Christian Aguilar remembered at memorial:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20121015/ARTICLES/121019669

bilde

God bless.the aquilars. Chris is still on my mind.. and will remain so until justice is served on the day Pedro dies and he is sent to judgment. I cannot wait until he gets to stand before god to explain himself. Anything on earth will be much too soft, death penalty included. The Aquilar family are all much better people than I. I want him to suffer and they are asking for forgiveness. I didn't even know Chris. RIP darling angel.

I'm not an advocate for DP in most cases. I always try to look as a case by case basis.
This just isn't one for me. Pedro will suffer for the rest of his days on this earth. Honestly for him I think he will suffer more if he doesn't get DP.

My heart continues to break for both family's. I also thought about the GF today. She will never be the same, she will always question what she may have said, what she could have done. When one loses someone they love so suddenly especially at a young age compiled with the dynamics that are involved here, she will question relationships for a long time. My heart goes out to her as well and I hope she gets counseling. It's not her fault.

I'm not an advocate for DP in most cases. I always try to look as a case by case basis.
This just isn't one for me. Pedro will suffer for the rest of his days on this earth. Honestly for him I think he will suffer more if he doesn't get DP.

My heart continues to break for both family's. I also thought about the GF today. She will never be the same, she will always question what she may have said, what she could have done. When one loses someone they love so suddenly especially at a young age compiled with the dynamics that are involved here, she will question relationships for a long time. My heart goes out to her as well and I hope she gets counseling. It's not her fault.

I have felt as much sympathy for the GF as for the Aguilar family. As you state, it's not her fault. Even if the tipping point for PB was that Christian had started dating her. The GF had the right to date whom she chose. Few people marry their HS sweetheart or first love. Many people have gone through breakups similar to PB, even where a good friend begins dating the ex, and have gotten on with their lives, eventually happily marrying someone else. Christian's murder is a very unusual response to a situation that's not so unusual, so there were obviously other factors involved.

IMO Pedro was jealous of Christian on many levels. I think he struggled to match Christian's achievements, whether he set the standard for himself or others (parents, teachers, etc.) expected him to meet that standard. If the latter was the case, again it wasn't an uncommon situation. In elementary school and high school, I was sometimes held to the standard of my older sister's achievements by teachers we had in common. Yet, I didn't begrudge my sister for it. Whatever the case, only Pedro is to blame for the choices he made.

PB not only ended Christian's life, he ended his own. He will likely spend the rest of his life in prison. He will never marry, never have a family, never have a career, never own a home, and will never feel personally fulfilled. I don't know what fear Christian faced that last day of his life, but PB will live in fear every remaining day of his life, while knowing that what he has to look forward to beyond this life will be even more dreadful. He will realize too late that his crime wasn't worthwhile. I wonder if it's begun to sink in yet?

Happy that they found his body. Should be easier to prove premeditation. I think the body injuries will be consistent with that of someone that has been struck by a car. I don't think he beat him up. I think he ran him down with his car. And the accident he claimed earlier was just so he could explain the damage too his car knowing he was going to kill his friend.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member