GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pedro's parents went back to Miami?

Maybe you are confusing Mrs. Aguilar with Mrs. Bravo?

I am impressed that Mrs. Aguilar is going to talk with Pedro to try to get him to answer some questions.

JMO

I have a few free minutes at work so I started a timeline. I've never really done one oficially so bare with me. I don't know really how to set it up on here but please all feel free to copy/paste/edit/add.

Chris & Pedro on surveillance at Best Buy - roughly 3 p.m. Pedro buys Kanye West's newest cd "Cruel Summer." Subsequently the jeweled case and inlet were found but not the actual CD. (Assuming still in the car that may be missing)

Pedro said he left Chris around 6 p.m. beaten (in one of 3 stories, first being they talked, second that he hit Chris, and lastly that he left him unconcsious and beaten) in the parking lot in the 1900 block of NW 13th Street. (Possibly near Streit's Motorsports?)

Gainseville PD says Christian's phone was turned off at 8:14 p.m. Thursday night. No location information given for when it was powered off.

Pedro's roomate - Robert Finnale has said that he last saw Pedro Thursday night at roughly 8-10 -p.m. in their kitchen. Pedro was on his way out, they spoke briefly/nonchalantly and Pedro left, as if in a rush.

Bravo was considered a person of interest and was taken into custody when he threatened his own life. He was held under The Baker Act before being arrested and booked in the Alachua County Jail on $100k bond.
Pedro Bravo was arrested on Monday on third degree felony charges of depriving a victim of a crime medical care.

Police are looking for Pedro's vehicle - appears to be an early 2000 model - Chevy Blazer.

Police recover a shovel & duct tape in their investigation and confirm both were purchased several days prior to Christian's disappearance.

Ok, I know we can add more but I'm starving so I'm running to grab lunch. :)

Super job on the timeline!

I have a question.... Police recovered a receipt of the shovel and tape, instead of the actual items... Am I correct?

I thought those items are still missing?

JMO

Super job on the timeline!

I have a question.... Police recovered a receipt of the shovel and tape, instead of the actual items... Am I correct?

I thought those items are still missing?

JMO

They have not recovered those items. They just confirmed that he bought them.

Good, that would make the most sense. College students (even new ones) are very familiar with Paynes Prairie because of Lake Wauburg and the fun hiking trails.

And college students are usually pretty adept at figuring the free way to use the resources...

I remember my "starving college days"! :wink:

Great advice my 18 year old started at FSU in August and that was one of the main things the clinic and security on campus talked about...once they are 18 they have to tell you nothing until so much time has passed it may be too late.

Ironically.. We are going through this situation right now.. But with my father who has Alzheimer's. It is certainly an education regarding finances... And DH and I are continuing to get our power of attorneys, etc, up to date.

but thanks for the heads up regarding our daughter. I was really only trying to make it easiest on her should I disappear off the face of the earth!

I don't understand why LE isn't more (publicly) focused on finding the car?? Everything missing could be in the car, right? The CD (in the player), the shovel, the tape....

I don't understand why LE isn't more (publicly) focused on finding the car?? Everything missing could be in the car, right? The CD (in the player), the shovel, the tape....

One article I did read I think one listed above on actionews is LE told parents they were working almost around the clock behind the scenes at locating him.
Im sure there are lots we dont know about.

I think right now they want to focus on finding Christian on the chance he is still alive and in desperate need of medical care. Searchers are probably aware of the car and keeping an eye out for it, too, in case Christian might be located with it.

In one of the spanish news segments I was watching, one of the officers said that the big area they are searching today (near Payne's Prairie) is where the spiritualist/psychic mentioned to search.

Per news4jax news now on TV......

Bravo denied visitations from Aguilar family. Bravo father no longer talking to Mr. Aguilar.
Quit accepting calls today.

Someon needs to tell this family where their child is. This is so sad.

Bravo denied visitations from Aguilar family. Bravo father no longer talking to Mr. Aguilar.

This is just really messed up. If Christian's body (I'm assuming he is dead) isn't found, this guy is going to walk away a free man. Last time a person went missing in the Gainesville woods was in 1989 (Tiffany Sessions) and her body STILL hasn't been found. There are too many woods, too many animals...

In one of the spanish news segments I was watching, one of the officers said that the big area they are searching today (near Payne's Prairie) is where the spiritualist/psychic mentioned to search.

Not to make light of it, but we both thought of that area as the first place...not bringing psychic talk in thread but just living in gville, that was our #1 :) good to know though. Gator girl, when did you leave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to make light of it, but we both thought of that area as the first place...not bringing psychic talk in thread but just living in gville, that was our #1 :) good to know though. Gator girl, when did you leave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I graduated this past May and then moved out of the country to be with my husband in June. Wishing I was back in Gainesville to help this family.

I'm sure you suggested it first. ;)

you guys just don't know how absolutely angry that makes me.

I am so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Aguilar... you do not deserve nor did your son.

This is just really messed up. If Christian's body (I'm assuming he is dead) isn't found, this guy is going to walk away a free man. Last time a person went missing in the Gainesville woods was in 1989 (Tiffany Sessions) and her body STILL hasn't been found. There are too many woods, too many animals...

I remember that case. Her Mother stills helps victims family of missing. Read somewhere that she and Mark Lungsford have become good friends. Like Bro and Sis.
She helped get the law passed The Jennifer Kessee and Tiffany Sessions Missing person Act.
I also read her Mother has never changed her room, still the same as when she left. I would prolly do the same.

I don't believe for a moment that Pedro will walk away free. There's too much evidence against him and LE is continuing to collect more evidence. If Christian isn't located, they will presume he is dead. There have been a number of no-body murder cases that have gone to trial and resulted in a conviction:

http://www.nobodycases.com/

Maybe you are confusing Mrs. Aguilar with Mrs. Bravo?

I am impressed that Mrs. Aguilar is going to talk with Pedro to try to get him to answer some questions.

JMO

This is the article where it says Bravo's parents went back to Miami.

The Bravos have returned to Miami. But Aguilar’s father is hoping they will return to Gainesville, and he is even offering to help pay for it — sharing some of the donations that have poured in to support his family.

“I told them the only way I can have my son back is if Pedro answers more questions,” Carlos Aguilar said. “He may not do that if the parents are not here.”

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2012/09/27...s-of-missing.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en