FL - Coralrose Fullwood, 6, found murdered, North Port, 17 Sept 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was pretty surreal! I was surfing around and next thing I see, I am being offered up as a suspect because of my Patsy picture! If it is that "friend" of Ellen's that keeps getting arrested and loves playing disruptive games that is using my name in vain......Karma - in a Small Town - Comes Quicker!

http://www.sun-herald.com/breakingnews.cfm?id=4749

Nearly seven months after being sentenced to Sarasota County jail for possessing child *advertiser censored*, Dale Fullwood, 49, was released early Monday. He will serve five years probation as a sex offender.

He may not live within 1,000 feet of a place where children are typically found, such as a school, playground, park or daycare. He must complete a sex offender treatment program, at his own expense. He may not have any contact with children under 18 (other than his own). Visitations must be supervised with his own four surviving children ages 5 to 14, who live with Ellen-Beth. So far he has not contacted her for visitation, according to Ellen-Beth.

http://www.sun-herald.com/breakingnews.cfm?id=4749

Nearly seven months after being sentenced to Sarasota County jail for possessing child *advertiser censored*, Dale Fullwood, 49, was released early Monday. He will serve five years probation as a sex offender.

He may not live within 1,000 feet of a place where children are typically found, such as a school, playground, park or daycare. He must complete a sex offender treatment program, at his own expense. He may not have any contact with children under 18 (other than his own). Visitations must be supervised with his own four surviving children ages 5 to 14, who live with Ellen-Beth. So far he has not contacted her for visitation, according to Ellen-Beth.
thank you once again for a update on this horrible case river. i really hope the next time you update us it with news of the killer being caught. have you heard any news on that front? and i cant believe he only got 7 months.

RiverRat, I don't get what happened to you! All you've ever done that I'm aware of is post information about this case and speak your mind when you wanted. I remember your JBR picture, but I never really understood it. I didn't keep up with that case very well!

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind 'splainin in a PM, I'd appreciate it! But you don't have to if you don't want to. :blowkiss:

P.S. I think Dale got off easy especially if it's true he had child rape videos downloaded. :(

RiverRat, I don't get what happened to you! All you've ever done that I'm aware of is post information about this case and speak your mind when you wanted. I remember your JBR picture, but I never really understood it. I didn't keep up with that case very well!

Anyway, if you wouldn't mind 'splainin in a PM, I'd appreciate it! But you don't have to if you don't want to. :blowkiss:

It's okay - Nothing happened to me, TM! There was one post at the HT forum that questioned my involvement in the murder all because of my Patsy posing over her daughter's grave clutching her throat picture. I set them straight asap! I forgot all about it as a matter of fact until I ran across the news that Dale was released out onto our streets and I had to bump this thread back up.

We had a victim's rights vigil months ago in Charlotte County and I caught a glimpse of Ellen walking very quickly. Didn't see her there after that 3 second sighting, but then again - I literally had my hands full! I just remember wondering why Ellen was there instead of at the vigil in Sarasota County where the crime occured.

The post from HT:

"On the old CR thread, and on the NP LEO thread (old and new) someone has (had) posted the same picture of Patsy Ramsey at JonBenet's grave numerous times.

On the old CR thread it seemed that no stone was unturned about Ellen and her kids.

Yet, notice that a picture was posted repeatedly did not warrant mention? Why not? What was that posters motive?
If THAT poster is a school, or past school employee, it speaks volumes."

:rolleyes:

Sooooo, I registered to give my response:

"How nice. Stalk much? Since you know where to find me, you already know that THAT poster (me) has zero involvment with this case other than taking the local news reports to a national message board in hopes of keeping Coral Rose's name from fading away.

As far as the picture of Patsy Ramsey posing over her daughters' grave, so what?! It should give everyone chills and that is why I chose to display it as there is no other visual of Patsy to prove how she performs.

Thank you to the posters that tried to make the connection for the wannabee whynut, and to the family - never give up on your quest for justice.

RR"

CoralRose's Grandmother's reply:

"RIVER-I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AS CORALROSE'S GRANDMA FOR TAKING HER CASE NATIONALLY AND KEEPING HER NAME ALIVE. HOPEFULLY, SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE WILL COME FORWARD WITH A CLUE LEADING TO THE PERVERT.---DOREEN"

Thanks for explaining, RR. I couldn't figure out how that picture could implicate you in any crime! I read more at that forum too and I'm glad WS is a safe haven. There are some nuts out there.

Thanks for the updates. :blowkiss:

I just spent some time getting caught up on this very emotional case. It is clear the parents of this sweet child are very polarizing which cannot make it easy for the general public to sort out the rights and wrongs...but mom has been completely cleared, there is no comment by LE really on Dad and there are multiple donors of DNA on this lovely child....do I have this right??

Was a COD ever published other than homicidal violence? Were the surviving children ever physically examined for signs of sexual abuse?

I am going to keep my eye on this one for a resolution...it looks solvable on the surface, right?

Thanks for explaining, RR. I couldn't figure out how that picture could implicate you in any crime! I read more at that forum too and I'm glad WS is a safe haven. There are some nuts out there.

Thanks for the updates. :blowkiss:

I'm afraid that the poster that made those insinuations has to be someone that I've rubbed wrong with the Ramsey case since they used the hat Why-Nut and knew my location. Scary, but that's the price I pay for caring. Thank you for understanding. :blowkiss:

http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm?pubdate=031008&story=tp1ch2.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

"Things are at a new normal," said Ellen-Beth, who moved her four children from their Calabash Lane home in North Port after Coralrose was found dead in the woods on Sept. 17, 2006. "She (Coralrose) was truly a scamp; she was an impish child."

Now in the Fort Myers area, the children are closer to Ellen-Beth's parent's Cape Coral home and their Jewish education programs. Another change in her life is that Ellen-Beth divorced her husband, Dale, after he was charged with two counts of possessing child *advertiser censored* on his computer.

Dale was recently released from the Sarasota County Jail. He is registered as a sex offender and on probation for five years. He can see his children through supervised visits.

"The younger kids miss him and they don't really understand it," she said.

"I go to work and the kids' school and then they go to Hebrew school," said Ellen-Beth, who admitted she's sometimes able to get a babysitter and go out with her girlfriends. Now, she takes a little time for herself once in a while.

"I don't do it often," she said. "But it's nice to go out with female friends."

After the murder, the state temporarily separated Ellen-Beth and Dale from the children. Ellen-Beth quickly did what the courts ordered so she could see the children regularly. She was granted full custody of the children.

For the past year and a half, the family has been doing homework, playing and eating together. The constant activity and organized chaos is something the single mom loves sharing with her children. "The case against me is closed," said Ellen-Beth, who was ordered to keep a tidy house. "I will never be Martha Stewart. But, I've learned I don't have to be Felix Unger anymore."

i have noticed something like this in the trenton duckett forum. no news on the case but a story every so often. i think they are trying to keep the public from forgetting that there is a open case. it must be horrible to parade your grief for reporters but i cant blame the family at all. when it is your child you do what you have to. if it was my kid i would dance nude in front of city hall if i thought it would keep attention on the case. trust me nobody wants that.

thanks for the update river. i think about this poor baby every so often and i am so glad we have someone dedicated to keeping us up to date on what is going on.

The only thing is, the story is not about Coral Rose and the murder.

Thank you for pointing that out.....which is why I titled my post "Update?". I am trying very hard to refrain right now, but your post is something that I would post if I were not holding back.....

Hi Guys!

I spent most of last night reading this thread and am wondering where is the original link when everyone first discussed this case? Could someone post the link for me???

Thanks!!!!

p.s. RiverRat........you did a great job here! I've always looked forward to your postings on the JBR forum.

Thanks RR!

Wow..........29 pages. I'm going to be busy tonight reading!!! I don't know why..........but for some reason.............I want to know from the beginning about Coral Rose. She is pulling at my heart strings............I have a daughter with red hair.........maybe that's why???

Again, thanks!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back