FL - Coralrose Fullwood, 6, found murdered, North Port, 17 Sept 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Although I have decided never to post and rarely to read, I could not let the libel/slander pass by.

#1 I was not there to support him. I would never do that. He is a sick depraved individual. IMO. I was there because the asst state's atty asked me to come. My impact statement was not required as his lawyer did not present mitigating evidence.

#2 I DID NOT leave the courtroom with him. I walked out while speaking to an FDLE agent. I was assured that that lie will be corrected in the morning on the website and that if it makes it into the print version a retraction would be printed as well.

#3 I agree that his sentence was light and wrong. It does nothing to protect Florida's children. But I was told by others who would rather see him spend a long time in prison that the judge did the best he could under the state sentencing guidelines based on some point system that they use. I had a long phone call with the govenor's office discussing that very issue on my ride back to Fort Myers from Sarasota.

#4 The Sun also misrepresented the amount of his bond. I heard the judge say 10,000 not 1000.

#5 Don't believe everything you read. They get it wrong as often as right.

Ellen"

http://forums.heraldtribune.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3941081465/m/2141003936/r/4761014936#4761014936

Ellen,

Never feel that you have to explain yourself to anyone. You know why you were in the courtroom that day. That is all that matters. I would have been there too. I would have been there because I would have wanted to hear the sentence handed down with my own ears. Dale is your ex-husband and you don't owe him a thing but you did what you felt was best for yourself and you needed to attend that sentencing. That is how I see it anyway and exactly what I would have done. If need be you would have taken the stand and given a statement and it wouldn't have been in favor of Dale or his sentence.

As for you walking with him...so what if you had? You could have been telling him that he should have gotten a longer sentence! You know why you were walking that way and that is all that matters. You don't have to explain your every move to anyone. You know what was going on and that is what is important. I'm glad that the statement in the media will be retracted but you don't owe us an explanation.

It sounds to me that you are doing everything possible to pull your life together and raise your children. You divorced Dale and taken care of that problem. I'm sure that life hasn't been easy for you since all of this has happened and on top of it you have lost your little girl. It would be nice if LE could figure out who did this horrible crime and that person was also locked up. It has to be hard not knowing who is responsible and that they are still out there living their life. I can't help but believe that it is someone who knew CoralRose as he wrapped her in her comforter and that is a sign that the person knew her and cared about her in my opinion anyway.

You take care of yourself and your kids and don't worry about what other people think. It isn't worth worrying about. Take care, Barbara

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Ellen,

Never feel that you have to explain yourself to anyone. You know why you were in the courtroom that day. That is all that matters. I would have been there too. I would have been there because I would have wanted to hear the sentence handed down with my own ears. Dale is your ex-husband and you don't owe him a thing but you did what you felt was best for yourself and you needed to attend that sentencing. That is how I see it anyway and exactly what I would have done. If need be you would have taken the stand and given a statement and it wouldn't have been in favor of Dale or his sentence.

As for you walking with him...so what if you had? You could have been telling him that he should have gotten a longer sentence! You know why you were walking that way and that is all that matters. You don't have to explain your every move to anyone. You know what was going on and that is what is important. I'm glad that the statement in the media will be retracted but you don't owe us an explanation.

It sounds to me that you are doing everything possible to pull your life together and raise your children. You divorced Dale and taken care of that problem. I'm sure that life hasn't been easy for you since all of this has happened and on top of it you have lost your little girl. It would be nice if LE could figure out who did this horrible crime and that person was also locked up. It has to be hard not knowing who is responsible and that they are still out there living their life. I can't help but believe that it is someone who knew CoralRose as he wrapped her in her comforter and that is a sign that the person knew her and cared about her in my opinion anyway.

You take care of yourself and your kids and don't worry about what other people think. It isn't worth worrying about. Take care, Barbara

That was very thoughtful. :blowkiss:

I guess as long as the news didn't say that Ellen Beth accompanied Chester, er, I mean Dale from the courtroom it really doesn't matter that much. It's really about the poor little child in the video and the monsters who take part in that horrible crime. I sure hope that child, unlike Coral Rose, is still alive even though permanently damaged. But, Dale can even most likely get the interet back someday, work, laugh, and live his life with only a year of jail.

Thank you all for keeping the conversation flowing, this was a nice surprise for me this morning. :blowkiss: As Txsvicki said, there will be a day when Dale is on-line again, accidently looking for another little girl accidently being raped by an adult. :furious:

It makes me sick to think of Dale one day trolling again.

It's been a year. I still can't get over the fact that no one talks about this anymore. Such a shame. I was looking at the creepphoto attachment and noticed Coralrose's oldest brother , forgot his name, but that he is in the Dale camp. Anyone know why?

I can't believe that there has been no arrest yet. I still feel that Dale was involved in Coral Rose's death in some way. Anyone who would have that kind of junk on their computer is a sick person and if he was so interested in watching a little girl get raped it wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't rape and murder his own daughter....wrap her in her comforter and leave her out there. Either that or some sick pervert just like him from his bar job did it. Didn't they find any evidence on her body? Maybe they are waiting to arrest Dale for murder and rape after he finishes his sentence for the *advertiser censored*.

I can't imagine any of the kids being on his side! Is it the boy that was in court with him when he was sentenced? I believe that was a stepson. That is pretty sick in my opinion that the boy would take Dale's side.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=14677&z=3&p=

"I live September 17, 2006. Time has not moved for me," Ellen said. "All I know is when I went to bed there were five children in that house. When I woke up there were four children in the house."

Police say that the 6-year-old was pulled from her bed one year ago Monday, and still have not made any arrests in the ongoing investigation.

Lead after lead, police have policed the evidence gathered looking for a child killer.

"My daughter is safe. She's living with God. She's fine. Other children are at risk until they get this monster and put him away forever," Ellen added.

Ellen said that it's comforting knowing that her daughter is with God, but hopes that the killer can be apprehended soon.

"It is horrendous. To live knowing that the person or persons that did this are still free to do it to another child. That my daughter doesn't have justice is just horrendous. There's no other word for it. It's just wrong."

Local news reports that a Press Conference will be held in the morning for an Update on the case. I would like to thank WFT and BobbisAngel for keeping this child in their hearts and minds.

Please keep us posted on the news conference. Coral Rose deserves some answers for her untimely and monstrous death.

Please keep us posted on the news conference. Coral Rose deserves some answers for her untimely and monstrous death.

Someone somewhere has information about this case. It may well be Dale so wherever he is I hope eyes & ears are open to whatever he might let slip.

http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm?pubdate=091707&story=tp1ch6.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

"I assure you the killer is not right in front of us," Uebelacker said. "This person just isn't talking. But we know someone out there has more information for us. They know of someone who left abruptly or began acting strangely after Coralrose died. By them not coming forward, that doesn't help the family and it doesn't help us catch the killer."

In order to spread the message that the case hasn't gone cold, the department worked with Carter-Pritchett Advertising, Inc. to have two billboards made with Coralrose's face on them. As travelers pass by the Toledo Blade area portion of the interstate, they will see Coralrose's smiling face. Drivers in North Fort Myers, near the Shell Factory, will see the other billboard along the northbound side of U.S. 41."

The court gave custody of Coralrose's four siblings to the VanderWouldes. About eight months later, Ellen-Beth Fullwood regained custody of her remaining children.

VanderWoulde said there's still some tension among the family. None of the family members has been ruled out as suspects; Dale Fullwood, father of Coralrose, is spending a year in jail on child *advertiser censored* charges; and no arrest has been made in connection with her death.

Her sister, September, who is turning 10 today, is not sure whether she wants a birthday, VanderWoulde said.

"How do you celebrate a birthday on the same day one of your siblings died?" VanderWoulde asked.

And for the Fullwood family, Rosh Hashanah, commonly known as the Jewish New Year, was particularly difficult.

According to the lunar calendar used in Judaism, Friday was the one-year anniversary of Coralrose's death. For 11 months, her headstone was covered in accordance with the family's beliefs. Saturday was the unveiling of her headstone.

http://www.sun-herald.com/CHNewsstory.cfm?pubdate=091707&story=tp2ch7.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

http://www.sun-herald.com/CHNewsstory.cfm?pubdate=091807&story=ch1.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

NORTH PORT -- After clearing Ellen-Beth Fullwood, her parents, and her children as suspects in the murder of 6-year-old Coralrose Fullwood, North Police Chief Terry Lewis had strong words for her killer.

"Take no comfort or solace that you are not in jail yet. Your time is coming," Lewis said.

Lewis said the case is "very personal" to him, and in no way close to being a cold case.

"The case is very active, very open, and very dynamic," Lewis said.

And although he did not rule out Coralrose's father when clearing the rest of the family, Lewis remained cryptic, saying Dale Fullwood was: "Never cleared or considered a suspect. Let's leave it at that."

Dale is serving a one-year sentence in the Sarasota County Jail after pleading no contest in July to possessing child *advertiser censored*. An image of a child under 12 being raped was allegedly found on one of Dale's 10 computers by police while they were investigating Coralrose's slaying.

Lewis said investigators have been working nonstop on the case, spending "every waking moment" thinking about the case.

http://www.sun-herald.com/CHNewsstory.cfm?pubdate=091807&story=ch14.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

Her cheeky smile beams from the top of the yellow-orange page. On the right are the words, "Coralrosefullwood.com -- because angels should be made by G-D, not man."

The powerful introduction to the fledgling Web site created by Ellen-Beth Fullwood is a memorial to her daughter, who died from homicidal violence after being sexually assaulted on Sept. 17, 2006.

"It (the Web site) is also a way to get the word out about whatever is going on in trying to protect the next child from being molested," Fullwood said of the site she spent hours creating a couple of months ago. "Eventually, I would like to start a foundation to help stop sexual murders. Then it could become the foundation's Web site. I really didn't know how to set up a Web site. I finally broke down and bought the software. Now, it's a work in progress."

Fullwood plans to make available memorial buttons or T-shirts. She will also add any new information and updates on the case.

thank you so very much for the updates river. as close as you have followed this case i am sure it was a hard day for you.

I can't believe that there has been no arrest yet. I still feel that Dale was involved in Coral Rose's death in some way. Anyone who would have that kind of junk on their computer is a sick person and if he was so interested in watching a little girl get raped it wouldn't surprise me at all if he didn't rape and murder his own daughter....wrap her in her comforter and leave her out there. Either that or some sick pervert just like him from his bar job did it. Didn't they find any evidence on her body? Maybe they are waiting to arrest Dale for murder and rape after he finishes his sentence for the *advertiser censored*.

I can't imagine any of the kids being on his side! Is it the boy that was in court with him when he was sentenced? I believe that was a stepson. That is pretty sick in my opinion that the boy would take Dale's side.

Bobbi, there was DNA on Coralrose's body but it does not match Dale's.

aww (((river rat)))

crapola like that makes me appreciate ws so much.

Wow, I can't believe they all met and had some sort of get together and are now accusing each other and trying to figure out who someone is or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back