GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Latex comment would have her found guilty alone. Jmo. But you are right. No actual facts of involvement for now.

I think someone took things in their own hands and left her out of it as much as possible. But she knows in my honest opinion. Jmo.

Bbm.

I'm just bumping this since the brother is now being mentioned.

Well, well, well.

Idiots all.

1)CA, Son, who didn't like Danny, and boyfriend to KM, ex-girlfriend of the shooter and mother to hers and Garcia's 2 boys
2) Mother, DA, who had been called to testify, wanted her babies back home
3).Garcia (wouldn't surprise me if he was next on CA and KM'S hit list)
4) Rivera(aided Garcia)
5).KM, witness and facilitator and girlfriend to many
6). ?? Remains to be seen.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Important new information. Apparently Dan had initiated action to restrict Wendi's mothers access to the children. This was probably the triggering event. Now the question is "where did the money come from to pay Garcia?".

We can assume the family's financial records have been gone through throughly. Cash withdrawals corresponding with cash deposits by Garcia or anybody with ties to him, would be a classic amateur mistake. There are better, more discreet ways to amass enough cash for this sort of thing. Businesses that do cash transactions are perfect for that.

It is interesting to note that Wendi, in on of her "writing assignment" pod casts mentions that her father is 70 years old and a brain cancer survivor. His role in the practice and in the business side of operations, might be minimal, but Wendi's mother, the "wicked grandmother" Dan was trying to his kids away from, was the business manager of the practice.

So far, we know little about her, or the rest of Wendi's family. I suspect we will get to know them later in the next few days.

Interesting that the last two posts on the practice's Facebook page include the word "guilty."

That's what I'm wondering. You can't call them all out like that then not arrest them immediately. Especially since the co murderer is quite obviously a dangerous individual.

I think they are watching everyone closely/monitoring phone calls etc, to see what the conspiators do that may help their case. If someone tries to run, like Garcia did, then they make the arrest.

That's what they did in the Sievers case. The husband was alleged in published documents to have hired the killer of his wife, and he spent months living in his home with his children, and everyone (including LE) watching him like a hawk.

LE didn't have suffient proof to arrest him, he'd been careful to cover his own tracks, so they were applying psychological pressure, hoping he would give in and confess, or that one of the actual killer(s) would accept a plea bargain in exchange for testifying against him. Which eventually happened.

Important new information. Apparently Dan had initiated action to restrict Wendi's mothers access to the children. This was probably the triggering event. Now the question is "where did the money come from to pay Garcia?".

We can assume the family's financial records have been gone through throughly. Cash withdrawals corresponding with cash deposits by Garcia or anybody with ties to him, would be a classic amateur mistake. There are better, more discreet ways to amass enough cash for this sort of thing. Businesses that do cash transactions are perfect for that.

It is interesting to note that Wendi, in on of her "writing assignment" pod casts mentions that her father is 70 years old and a brain cancer survivor. His role in the practice and in the business side of operations, might be minimal, but Wendi's mother, the "wicked grandmother" Dan was trying to his kids away from, was the business manager of the practice.

So far, we know little about her, or the rest of Wendi's family. I suspect we will get to know them later in the next few days.

As far as hiding money. Dentists and doctors have plenty of ways to hide money.

Example. They tell the banks that 10k went to some new equipment for the office. But the equipment may have only costed 5k while the seller agreed to put 10k as the price.

This would free the extra 5k to stay anonymous on the buyers part. Now you give the seller a extra 1k to keep his mouth shut and to deal with the taxes owed later.

Sounds like some major weirdness.
The judge potentially just unsealing something on his own volition without getting buy in from the state's atty or LE?
That certainly wouldn't be LE's screw up - but could still be bad for the case, although to be fair, my first thought was of the Teresa S murder where the documents were all released while MS sat at home knowing that he would be arrested at any moment.

Idk. The dots are definitely connecting if its true that Wendis brother is in the realm of Garcia via a love interest that will spill the beans to minimize her involvement and jail time. Jmo.

The connectivity of this case is damming and may soon lead to others.

I just wonder about the relationship between Wendi and her brother.

Was he always this protective of her growing up?

Did she cry on his shoulders so he could take action without her knowing to stay safe?

Has the brother ever threatened Wendys previous boyfriends before Dan.

Did Wendy know that if she cried on her brothers shoulders, That he would take action to honor the family.

DID WENDI PLAY HER BROTHER, KNOWING HIS HONOR TO MOM AND DAD AND THE FAMILY. WHILE KNOWING THAT DAN WOULD BE DEAD.

DID WENDI USE HER GIRL NEXT DOOR LIKENESS TO SET HER HUSBAND UP WHILE SEEMING INNOCENT TO THOSE THAT WOULD PLOT THE DEATH OF DM AT HER WORD?

Is Wendy this smart?

I think they are watching everyone closely/monitoring phone calls etc, to see what the conspiators do that may help their case. If someone tries to run, like Garcia did, then they make the arrest.

That's what they did in the Sievers case. The husband was alleged in published documents to have hired the killer of his wife, and he spent months living in his home with his children, and everyone (including LE) watching him like a hawk.

LE didn't have suffient proof to arrest him, he'd been careful to cover his own tracks, so they were applying psychological pressure, hoping he would give in and confess, or that one of the actual killer(s) would accept a plea bargain in exchange for testifying against him. Which eventually happened.

With the recent article that stated there was confusion as to unsealing the documents I'm thinking they didn't think they had to arrest immediately as the documents were sealed. With the unexpected unsealing I bet they are possibly scrambling to round them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Smile Maker seems to be the type to enter a wrestling contest, get his a$$ beat, sue the sponsors of the contest and then sue his attorneys.‎ :facepalm:
‎
"In 1996, Adelson, a dentist, sued Time Warner and Sports Illustrated after he was injured in a sumo wrestling event in which he participated. In connection with his lawsuit against Time Warner and Sports Illustrated, Adelson did not order depositions, receive invoices, or pay court reporter bills. Adelson's second lawsuit was a legal malpractice action filed against the attorneys who represented him in his litigation against Time Warner and Sports Illustrated. In the malpractice case, Adelson paid deposition costs, though he did not order the depositions himself and is unaware of his attorneys' agreement, if any, with U.S. Legal Support. The malpractice case ultimately settled, and Adelson paid the court-reporting expenses out of the proceeds of his settlement. Adelson's attorney in the malpractice case negotiated.."

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In FDCO 20101230986/IN RE MOTIONS TO CERTIFY CLASSES‎

Idk. The dots are definitely connecting if its true that Wendis brother is in the realm of Garcia via a love interest that will spill the beans to minimize her involvement and jail time. Jmo.

Did she cry on his shoulders so he could take action without her knowing to stay safe?

Did Wendy know that if she cried on her brothers shoulders, That he would take action to honor the family.

DID WENDI PLAY HER BROTHER, KNOWING HIS HONOR TO MOM AND DAD AND THE FAMILY. WHILE KNOWING THAT DAN WOULD BE DEAD.

DID WENDI USE HER GIRL NEXT DOOR LIKENESS TO SET HER HUSBAND UP WHILE SEEMING INNOCENT TO THOSE THAT WOULD PLOT THE DEATH OF DM AT HER WORD?

Is Wendy this smart?

I actually see the matriarch of the family being the controlling mastermind behind all of this. Maybe the kids always had to do what mommy dearest said to keep the peace. Still, I don't think there's a chance in hell WA is completely innocent in all of this.

For the time being, KM has not been officially named a suspect or POI. Please don't post or reference her SM. Especially since minor children are involved in this whole mess. Thanks!

With the recent article that stated there was confusion as to unsealing the documents I'm thinking they didn't think they had to arrest immediately as the documents were sealed. With the unexpected unsealing I bet they are possibly scrambling to round them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPS would likely have to be involved too since there are multiples minors in this sick equation.....I don't know what's involved in that, but they may have to have CPS on "standby" for when the arrests come. IMO

Is Wendy this smart?
I don't think this is so much about her being smart as it is being cunning and calculated with total disregard for the death of her boys' father.

Is that WA? Don't know......yet.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Seems the two perps knew the layout of the area (backyard connection over drainage ditch) That sort of info had to come from someone with an intimate knowledge of the neighborhood...

Imo. There was plenty of somewhat mutual friends of both dan and ex wife on this thread.

So can these friends shed any light on her brother.

Just asking. Does anyone know his persona?

Seems the two perps knew the layout of the area (backyard connection over drainage ditch) That sort of info had to come from someone with an intimate knowledge of the neighborhood...

Good thought. Perps knew every little detail about Dan's life: home, daily routines, preschool name and hours, vehicle, health club, etc. Hard to believe brother would be aware of all this.

IMHO

Imo. If Wendi brother is involved. Then she knows why.

And the Latex comment tells me she knew all along. Jmo.

As far as hiding money. Dentists and doctors have plenty of ways to hide money.

Example. They tell the banks that 10k went to some new equipment for the office. But the equipment may have only costed 5k while the seller agreed to put 10k as the price.

This would free the extra 5k to stay anonymous on the buyers part. Now you give the seller a extra 1k to keep his mouth shut and to deal with the taxes owed later.

Or, they could fill a mouth with expensive work, might even include gold teeth- for those that might be inclined to like that look, imo, speculation.

could this be Mama?...she's listed only by first name as the "patient coordinator" in the family dental practice...nothing in her write-up indicates she isn't...

http://floridasmilemaker.com/donna/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member