GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the docket, Rivera's change of venue motion has already been denied. That didn't take long.

According to the docket, Rivera's change of venue motion has already been denied. That didn't take long.
Yep, that was a quick denial.
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/09/29/markel-suspect-seeking-change-venue/91260354/
Judge denies Markel suspect's request for change of venue
4:37 p.m. EDT September 29, 2016
The trial of one of two men charged with the killing of Dan Markel will remain in Tallahassee.
Leon Circuit Judge James Hankinson denied a change of venue request by Luis Rivera's attorney Chuck Collins on Thursday, the day after it was filed.
[…]

i didn't find Wendi believable at all during her interrogation. I wondered why she didn't freak out and wonder where the kids were and if they were OK?

If Imran Hussain and two others testify as the perpetrators of Dan’s murder, that testimony may create enough ‘reasonable doubt’ for an acquittal at Rivera’s trial.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/09/29/markel-suspect-seeking-change-venue/91260354/
[...]
Imran Hussain, who was convicted of the 2001 murders of two shopkeepers the 41-year-old worked for, is scheduled to be a witness in Rivera's trial.
. . . Chief Assistant State Attorney Georgia Cappleman said [Luis Rivera's attorney Chuck] Collins may try to introduce Hussain and two others listed as witnesses in court documents as the possible perpetrators in Markel’s July 18, 2014, shooting.
[...]

If Imran Hussain and two others testify as the perpetrators of Dan’s murder, that testimony may create enough ‘reasonable doubt’ for an acquittal at Rivera’s trial.

[...]
Imran Hussain, who was convicted of the 2001 murders of two shopkeepers the 41-year-old worked for, is scheduled to be a witness in Rivera's trial.
. . . Chief Assistant State Attorney Georgia Cappleman said [Luis Rivera's attorney Chuck] Collins may try to introduce Hussain and two others listed as witnesses in court documents as the possible perpetrators in Markel’s July 18, 2014, shooting.
[...]

Hopefully this guy's phone records have already been subpoenaed to place him somewhere else other than the crime scene, and that he doesn't resemble Rivera enough to be mistaken for him on surveillance video.

Hopefully this guy's phone records have already been subpoenaed to place him somewhere else other than the crime scene, and that he doesn't resemble Rivera enough to be mistaken for him on surveillance video.
According to FL DOC, Imran Hussain has been incarcerated since 2007, so he couldn’t have been the shooter. But from inside his prison, he could have ‘hired’ the shooter.
A tangled web…. Of lies and deception!?!?!

According to FL DOC, Imran Hussain has been incarcerated since 2007, so he couldn’t have been the shooter. But from inside his prison, he could have ‘hired’ the shooter.
A tangled web…. Of lies and deception!?!?!

Well, wouldn't that be quite the coincidence. Hussain hired someone to kill Dan Markel on the very same day Rivera and Garcia drove hundreds of miles to follow Dan Markel around town. They sure are unlucky!

So someone is blackmailing you for information they supposedly had in your involvement in the murder of Dan.

But mom and son decide to speak in code and not call the police?

Plus mom says we can't talk on the phone but its about tv repair.

Plus tv repair was mentioned between CA and WA on the morning of the murder?

But let me guess.

Oh. I decided to simply buy a new tv and didn't need the tv repair man after all?

Hmmmm.

So someone is blackmailing you for information they supposedly had in your involvement in the murder of Dan.

But mom and son decide to speak in code and not call the police?

Plus mom says we can't talk on the phone but its about tv repair.

Plus tv repair was mentioned between CA and WA on the morning of the murder?

But let me guess.

Oh. I decided to simply buy a new tv and didn't need the tv repair man after all?

Hmmmm.
Did I miss something? Has it been discovered that TV repair man was code?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did I miss something? Has it been discovered that TV repair man was code?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
TTF14 - Some details about “TV” possibly being code:

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/08/the-...ie-adelson-joking-about-hiring-a-hitman/?rf=1
Police interview WA:
When asked in her videotaped interview whether she thought someone would kill Markel for her benefit without asking her, Wendi Adelson said, “No.”
But she acknowledged being “scared someone maybe did this – not because they hate Danny but because they thought this was good somehow.”
Adelson then recalled an eyebrow-raising phone conversation with her brother Charlie earlier that day, as they were discussing what to do about a television he bought her that had broken down.
“And I was talking to him about whether it made sense to pay to fix it or I should get a new one,” she said. “And it was always his joke that, like, he knew that Danny treated me badly, and it was always his joke, he said, I looked into hiring a hit man but it was cheaper to get you this TV.”

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/09/the-dan-markel-case-the-probable-cause-affidavit-for-charlie-adelson/
Intercepted conversation between CA and DA after undercover agent made contact with DA:
Call #1386: . . . When Charlie asks what the letter asked for Donna said, “This TV is probably about five.” Charlie asked if they asked for $5,000 to which Donna responded affirmatively. . .
Donna’s reference to a “TV” is interesting. Recall how Charlie used to joke about a new television being cheaper than hiring a hitman.

TTF14 - Some details about “TV” possibly being code:

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/08/the-...ie-adelson-joking-about-hiring-a-hitman/?rf=1
Police interview WA:
When asked in her videotaped interview whether she thought someone would kill Markel for her benefit without asking her, Wendi Adelson said, “No.”
But she acknowledged being “scared someone maybe did this – not because they hate Danny but because they thought this was good somehow.”
Adelson then recalled an eyebrow-raising phone conversation with her brother Charlie earlier that day, as they were discussing what to do about a television he bought her that had broken down.
“And I was talking to him about whether it made sense to pay to fix it or I should get a new one,” she said. “And it was always his joke that, like, he knew that Danny treated me badly, and it was always his joke, he said, I looked into hiring a hit man but it was cheaper to get you this TV.”

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/09/the-dan-markel-case-the-probable-cause-affidavit-for-charlie-adelson/
Intercepted conversation between CA and DA after undercover agent made contact with DA:
Call #1386: . . . When Charlie asks what the letter asked for Donna said, “This TV is probably about five.” Charlie asked if they asked for $5,000 to which Donna responded affirmatively. . .
Donna’s reference to a “TV” is interesting. Recall how Charlie used to joke about a new television being cheaper than hiring a hitman.

That repairman, whether he was there or NOT is IMPORTANT!!!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

What is Mr. Lat"s fascination w/ WA? I'm sorry but it is pathetic. He's like Markel was in the beginning and much like Lacasse was/is currently!

He obviously has not seen 20/20, nor has he read anything about it either!

On another note, I'm thinking Meggs has something big up his sleeve.

What is Mr. Lat"s fascination w/ WA? I'm sorry but it is pathetic. He's like Markel was in the beginning and much like Lacasse was/is currently!

He obviously has not seen 20/20, nor has he read anything about it either!

On another note, I'm thinking Meggs has something big up his sleeve.

http://abovethelaw.com/2016/09/the-abc-news-2020-segment-on-the-dan-markel-murder-case/
The ABC News ’20/20′ Segment On The Dan Markel Murder Case
By DAVID LAT
Sep 17, 2016 at 4:03 PM

Well, wouldn't that be quite the coincidence. Hussain hired someone to kill Dan Markel on the very same day Rivera and Garcia drove hundreds of miles to follow Dan Markel around town. They sure are unlucky!

Hmm, I wonder if he'll testify he hired R & G to kill Markel. A double murderer, sentenced in 2007 to life in prison with no possibility of parole for knifing his employers in 2001 when he was a 25 year old recent immigrant from Bangladesh, testifying he ordered and paid for a hit on a law professor from up north, but now feels a tremendous compulsion to confess it to the court, although police never suspected it was him?

I just hope it provides evidence around who organized and paid for the testimony.

Hmm, I wonder if he'll testify he hired R & G to kill Markel. A double murderer, sentenced in 2007 to life in prison with no possibility of parole for knifing his employers in 2001 when he was a 25 year old recent immigrant from Bangladesh, testifying he ordered and paid for a hit on a law professor from up north, but now feels a tremendous compulsion to confess it to the court, although police never suspected it was him?

I just hope it provides evidence around who organized and paid for the testimony.
^^BBM
Imran Hussain is a witness for the DEFENSE. He won’t “testify he hired R & G to kill Markel”. He’ll testify something else, like knowledge of another person(s) - not LR or SG - being the murderer.

A scenario for ‘reasonable doubt’ could have been hatched end of May:
Sigfredo Garcia and Imran Hussain were both in custody at Broward County Jail for one week, from 5/25/2016 to 5/31/2016.
SG was arrested 5/25/2016 and held at Broward County Jail until 6/1/2016 transfer to Leon County Jail.
IH was transported 5/11/2016 to Broward County Jail from FL DOC, and held until 8/2/2016 transfer back to FL DOC.
https://www.browardclerk.org/Web2/

A scenario for ‘reasonable doubt’ could have been hatched end of May:
Sigfredo Garcia and Imran Hussain were both in custody at Broward County Jail for one week, from 5/25/2016 to 5/31/2016.
SG was arrested 5/25/2016 and held at Broward County Jail until 6/1/2016 transfer to Leon County Jail.
IH was transported 5/11/2016 to Broward County Jail from FL DOC, and held until 8/2/2016 transfer back to FL DOC.
https://www.browardclerk.org/Web2/
This guy is going to testify Garcia was the gunman!

^^BBM
Imran Hussain is a witness for the DEFENSE. He won’t “testify he hired R & G to kill Markel”. He’ll testify something else, like knowledge of another person(s) - not LR or SG - being the murderer.

You're right, that will make it even more absurd if the pretend killers also feel this compulsion to confess.

I wonder if there's a sign up sheet sent around to lifers for confession-for-the-defence opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06