GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. It's not about her life, it's about her drive, her passion, her profession. She's a narcissist.
I'm a prof at a large research uni. I cannot imagine imagine having a scholar profile like that. I would expect a visit from my dept head at a minimum, and a strongly-worded letter. It has the giggly-nasty vibe of revenge comedy. It is wholly unprofessional.

A new girlfriend who was much more accomplished and prestigious than Wendi. Also, she is very attractive. She is also Jonathan Adler's sister. Jonathan Adler is famous and rich. Hey, Jealousy...

Amy Adler is the Emily Kempin Professor of Law at NYU School of Law. A leading scholar of art law, Adler specializes in the legal regulation of artistic expression, sexuality, and free speech. Her scholarship focuses on the intersection of law and culture; her work draws on an array of fields, primarily from the arts and humanities, to explore legal questions.
Adler is a graduate of Yale Law School, where she was a senior editor of the Yale Law Journal. She graduated summa *advertiser censored* laude from Yale University, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and where she received the Marshall Allison Prize in the arts and letters.

A native of Toronto, Markel had an academic track record that opened doors. Harvard College, Phi Beta Kappa. The University of Cambridge. Harvard Law School. Editor of the Harvard Law Review.

An equal at last? -- Wendi won't have it...

Yes she must have vilified Dan to her family and then Dan wanted her mother to have supervised visits with the boys, another irritant and, then, she had the possibility of Dan's new girlfriend possibly becoming the boy's stepmother. That must have really thrown her for a loop. Remember she looked her up on her computer.

I think Wendi likes to come close to the edge. She seems to like to say shocking things; "my brother said the new tv was cheaper than a hitman", and "my latex husband". She also drove close to the murder scene, she probably could not resist a peak. Her youth, good looks and cutsie crazy act have been serving her well. Everyone thinks she is so innocent, but Dan knew the truth. Remember she even told us that?

So true. It's not about her life, it's about her drive, her passion, her profession. She's a narcissist.

http://trumanscholars.org/from-tsa/wendi-adelson/
Considering that DM worked at the same institution as WA, this profile is particularly inappropriate for the " audience ".
It is demeaning, and breaches Professor Markel's privacy, and that of his children..
imo, speculation.

I screwed up fantastically and ended up with a dream job as a clinical law professor. I fell in love with the wrong man, and he got a job in Tallahassee. I had wanted to be in DC or become a foreign service officer, or in the previous few years, live closely to my family in South Florida. So, ill-fated romance took me to Tallahassee, and love for my children keeps me here.

I think Wendi likes to come close to the edge. She seems to like to say shocking things; "my brother said the new tv was cheaper than a hitman", and "my latex husband". She also drove close to the murder scene, she probably could not resist a peak. Her youth, good looks and cutsie crazy act have been serving her well. Everyone thinks she is so innocent, but Dan knew the truth. Remember she even told us that?
Yes Colette I agree. She likes to be the focus and her friends described her as kooky. Her statement on the game show that she was a contortionist with the circus? Does anyone know if there is any validity to that or does she throw stuff like that out there to get attention.

http://trumanscholars.org/from-tsa/wendi-adelson/
Considering that DM worked at the same institution as WA, this profile is particularly inappropriate for the " audience ".
It is demeaning, and breaches Professor Markel's privacy, and that of his children..
imo, speculation.

QUOTE=dotr;12855490]http://trumanscholars.org/from-tsa/wendi-adelson/
imo, speculation.[/QUOTE]

Plus she's saying she'd much rather be doing something else, but is sticking at FSU solely for the sake of being near her children. Definitely biting the hand that feeds her.

I think she must have been so obsessed with the idea of being 'stuck' and her life ruined because of DM, she didn't realize what she was saying.

I know someone who has been obsessively preoccupied for decades with how she married the wrong man and he ruined her life, and I would say this person is narcissistic. It is so deeply wounding to a fragile ego when the person, who adored you as a queen, stops adoring you and in fact becomes critical, it's like a pin stuck into the inflated balloon of self image.

When all of this ugly business is finished, the book title and illustration can be recycled with a whole new " This Is Our Story" story.
Would not be surprised if the ending is not unlike WA's appearance on " The Weakest Link" - the last player standing, having won the game and the money by default.
imo, speculation.
https://www.amazon.com/Wendi-Adelson/e/B005NHLRPW
attachment.php

She has been a contestant on The Weakest Link, a contortionist, and now, a novelist

Attachments

• 31XPHPow6mL._SY346_.jpg
    31XPHPow6mL._SY346_.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 244
Yes Colette I agree. She likes to be the focus and her friends described her as kooky. Her statement on the game show that she was a contortionist with the circus? Does anyone know if there is any validity to that or does she throw stuff like that out there to get attention.

BBM

--she says so on her twitter profile.

Wendi Adelson [h=2]@wendiadelson[/h] Attorney. Author. Professor. Mommy. Former contortionist.
South Florida

there's an interesting customer review of her book on Amazon. note that the review date preceded the murder -

2.0 out of 5 stars
Not worth $14.99
By Please Pass the Books. on July 29, 2013
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

The stories of the women trafficked in this book are good enough, but I completely skimmed through the boring narrative of the authors own inflated narcissistic entries about her life and self importance. I was not interested in her personal life and issues with her husband whatsoever.

She is a real piece of work...Scary :scared:

:jail:

IMHO

BBM

--she says so on her twitter profile.

Wendi Adelson @wendiadelson

Attorney. Author. Professor. Mommy. Former contortionist.
South Florida

I find it telling that despite proclamations of being such a loving and dedicated mother, being 'Mommy' rates after Attorney, Author and Professor but only ahead of Former contortionist.

"So, ill-fated romance took me to Tallahassee, and love for my children keeps me here."

No, Wendi, it took a court order to keep you there.

i know this is old information but i find it very interesting -

In addition, the affidavits released by TPD note the Adelsons told investigators at Markel’s memorial service they would contact them to arrange an interview. However, the family, including Wendi, all left Tallahassee the day after the memorial without speaking to investigators. “Since leaving, no one in the Adelson family has contacted TPD or inquired about the status of the investigations,” the document states. “Charlie Adelson did not attend the memorial service for his ex-brother-in-law.”

i know this is old information but i find it very interesting -

In addition, the affidavits released by TPD note the Adelsons told investigators at Markel’s memorial service they would contact them to arrange an interview. However, the family, including Wendi, all left Tallahassee the day after the memorial without speaking to investigators. “Since leaving, no one in the Adelson family has contacted TPD or inquired about the status of the investigations,” the document states. “Charlie Adelson did not attend the memorial service for his ex-brother-in-law.”

Thanks Gordon.....re-reading this made me realize something....sorry if it's been discussed before.

So....during Wendi's interview, conducted the day of Dan's murder, she proclaimed how worried she was for her sons' safety......but not concerned enough to call even once during the next year and half to follow up on the investigation?

Enough said IMO

Thinking of the many lawyers involved in this ever evolving and complicated case, wonder what Daniel Markel would have thought about it all from a legal standpoint and from a personal one?
Would he point a finger at his ex, and say you did this, or you knew they did this, or how could someone smart and educated not know that this was going to happen?
Why did you not warn me?
Speculation, imo.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=342089
Dan Markel's Scholarly Papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors