GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #7 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State of Florida better keep a close on CA. Stapled money, hitman... He's toast... Is it possible CA is paying KM's Attorney fees surreptitiously or are they representing her for free because of the high profile nature of this case? My Father always used to tell me. When he walked the planet. If your crooked, when the money is gone...see ya later!
Litigated extensively and decided. Judge: No connection to Adelsons in suspect's legal fees

I am too, especially to be behind bars with young children (she is missing sooo much) but I’m kind of glad that she hasn’t now. I think there is evidence coming out that proves beyond a reasonable doubt the culpability of 3 of the Adelson’s.
I can only imagine what they have in store for for WA and CA when they hit the defendant's seat. That is unless they cop a plea before we hear it in advance. IMO.

The hired hands must have thought they were doing a job where the person being hit was some unknown figure way down low on the totem pole... IMO. Unlike the one's they pulled it off against previously. SG solutions, Inc.

Last edited:
actually the last part - about Wendi suggesting to investigators it may have been Lacasse is super telling in my mind: She was the only one who knew he left town early, and he had told everyone he is leaving that day of the murder around the time of the murder, and his route was passing near Dan's house - so it almost sounds like she selected the perfect day for the murder, where her family might not be implicated and instead a boyfriend she had already decided to end things with would be...
I live in Tallahassee and worked nearby. I stopped at Whole Foods that morning for coffee. It’s across the street from the liquor store. I saw a metallic green Prius there, it was maybe 7:30ish? I noted it because my ex husband drives one. I wondered if it was the one because you can literally walk to the Markel house from there.

Puzzle still remains though: who is paying for their fees and why? They are not from wealthy families at all. What third party is that deeply invested in seeing them acquitted? And I also wonder if the Adelsons didn't gin up some sham corporation that they funded to be on record as the payer, concealing the real source of funds.

Puzzle still remains though: who is paying for their fees and why? They are not from wealthy families at all. What third party is that deeply invested in seeing them acquitted? And I also wonder if the Adelsons didn't gin up some sham corporation that they funded to be on record as the payer, concealing the real source of funds.
Yes, the third party was not revealed publicly.

Seems like the State is trying to get into evidence another traffic ticket from the June trip.....earlier than the one LR got....

My assumption is this one is for SG....I guess we will see after this 10 min. break.

Seems like the State is trying to get into evidence another traffic ticket from the June trip.....earlier than the one LR got....

My assumption is this one is for SG....I guess we will see after this 10 min. break.
Hope so! It’ll prove that SG, beyond doubt, that SG was indeed on that trip.

This witness (sorry, forget his name) just testified that it would be "unlikely" ("possible but tight") that WA's phone was on Trescott Drive when SG/LR saw the woman walking with two kids the day before the murder.

So, somehow defense didn't get all the evidence related to the other traffic ticket? Am I understanding correctly?

They claim it wasn't part of the pile of evidence left for them yesterday and during previous opportunities to review the evidence, it wasn't made clear that it was added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne