GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was done on purpose to protect CA but what CA doesn’t know is his time is limited. Grand Jury time Dr. Adelson and there will be no Novocain allowed!!!!
as far as her sticking her foot in her mouth I would suggest they go look at LR's testimony and confession to the cops videos cause he changed his story, he lied and the jury bought his current story so what's good for the goose, actually it's what's good for the gander should be just as good for the goose LOL

No nevermind it's what's good for the OWL is good for the Owlette lol

I found this online, some of you might hate it. :)
Notes on the Trial

Are you WA's ex-boyfriend and the author of the blog? It appears that you are as you have used similar language in previous WS posts (metadata??) that are in the blog post. Also, you mentioned in an earlier WS post that you know the Markels have seen their grandchildren.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-13 .png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-13 .png
    61.3 KB · Views: 57
law enforcement had that one call from SG to HA. that one call connected the hitmen to the alleged masterminds. what a coincidence (sarcasm) that the hitmen happened to call the in-laws of the guy they murdered. i still wonder about why that call was made.

deleted

Last edited:
Are you WA's ex-boyfriend and the author of the blog? It appears that you are as you have used similar language in previous WS posts (metadata??) that are in the blog post. Also, you mentioned in an earlier WS post that you know the Markels have seen their grandchildren.
don't bust him lol I wanted to keep feeding his ego hence my Kudos post lol get rid of it

I think they would have still drilled down on the very contentious divorce and probably figured it out. Per GC's opening statement once they knew the Prius was in the gym parking lot before the murder they cross checked phones that were using the nearby cell tower at the time and saw a call from SG to South Fla (KM) and then connected her phone number to one or more of the Adelsons. JMO.
that neighbor just happened to be there close enough to hear the shot and see the car, he was the real angel in this case, had it not been seen they may have gotten away with this. The cops who decided to check the bus cameras was another blessing. This is Karma at work I guess. We still need 3 or 4 more blessings then I can close this case and move on to the next murder. Geesh, I just hate the fact we humans are capable of crimes like this. I don't get people who think they have a right to take another person's life. It saddens me and why I didn't want to do criminal work but now I'm like obsessed with murder cases lol

yeah interesting when you look at other blogs it takes you to some child prodigy computer science expert working for the government. Maybe it is him but my left eyebrow is raised about 5 inches
on 2nd thought let's be on the safe side clicking links to the intruder I will call him's websites and blogs. I didn't admit to my hubby that I might have clicked a few myself but he didn't like the look of one of the sites it led me to and said it may be a phishing site. I said no way but just to be on the safe side that would be a cruel trick

Last edited:
Saam actually has 2 IG accounts. The one that says he is a "legal ninja" (rolls eyes) is private. The other one, where he says he is a "Legal Sicario", and has all the legal memes is public. The public account is the one where David Markus make the comment on Saam's picture.
they must all be at the same house having a Saturday night sleuth the sleuth's party in South Florida LOL waving to them and asking for a drink of that Bulliet Burbon I have never tried LOL

I missed this too can you post a link? I always miss everything

Here you go. It is June's audio transcript compressed file that was uploaded to PDF compressor. Com and then was small enough to upload here. Still hoping that somebody can do the same thing with Luis Rivera transcript that is out there that I still have not read.( It is on KM's legal site)

Attachments

• JuneKMFilecompress (1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Wondering if we will get a clean thread for the penalty phase starting tomorrow? I'll go ahead and ask a Mod.... :)
I'm not 100 % sure there is a problem with his pages, I just found one and showed it to my hubby actually my son is in college trying to learn some of the very things he has. Sorry this puter stuff just flies right over my head, anyway before my hubby was advised as to how I arrived at the site and who the person was he suggested I not click for fears of being hacked. After I told him who the person was my hubby was less concerned but still said for me not to click to be on the safe said and I agreed.

Here you go. It is June's audio transcript compressed file that was uploaded to PDF compressor. Com and then was small enough to upload here. Still hoping that somebody can do the same thing with Luis Rivera transcript that is out there that I still have not read.( It is on KM's legal site)
thank you Dixiegirl!

Ahh remember the cop who got in trouble for posting here during the Caylee trial? Orlando cop or some such name. It was cool to hear from him even though it didn't last very long lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member