GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM did author an essay on "State, Be Not Proud: A Retributivist Defense of the Commutation of Death Row and the Abolition of the Death penalty." I would think at this point his family want all involved to be brought to justice. I believe we will see their stance on the death penalty during their victims impact statements.

Dan's mom was already on stand this am.

DM did author an essay on "State, Be Not Proud: A Retributivist Defense of the Commutation of Death Row and the Abolition of the Death penalty." I would think at this point his family want all involved to be brought to justice. I believe we will see their stance on the death penalty during their victims impact statements.

Ruth Markel's read statement was the only victims impact statement there will be. No mention of how they feel about the death penalty.

DM's poor mother has been through hell, but I wish she showed more emotion on the stand to sway the jury towards DP.

Isn't GC the one that brought up PTSD in the first place? Not understanding why GC seems to be claiming it's not relevant if the expert didn't raise it to being with...

I am having such a hard time with listening to this. I wish there was another prosecutor on this case where they could put up a rebuttal psychologist or psychiatrist. She has interviewed him, and diagnosed him within the past few weeks, including yesterday. The test of course will show he was depressed. He is about to have the death penalty within 24 hours of her last visit with him. How much of the total 8 hours were within the trial time frame? ALL????

I've seen a few cases that talk about the invalidity of retroactive psychological diagnosis, especially in the Jodi Arias trial. It just is invalid. M o o.

I am having such a hard time with listening to this. I wish there was another prosecutor on this case where they could put up a rebuttal psychologist or psychiatrist. She has interviewed him, and diagnosed him within the past few weeks, including yesterday. The test of course will show he was depressed. He is about to have the death penalty within 24 hours of her last visit with him.

I've seen a few cases that talk about the invalidity of retroactive psychological diagnosis, especially in the Jodi Arias trial. It just is invalid. M o o.

I thought they said this morning there will be a rebuttal psychiatrist/psychologist.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127