GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all what is going on! Where’s Cappelman!? This is wild. I’ve never seen a direct of a defendant like this!

Well - dang - I need to leave for the night. Hopefully there will be a video available tomorrow for the rest of this testimony - actually I want to see cross...

And I'll gather up more tweets in the morning.

There has to be cross about Whatsapp. Katie said about 5 mins ago there were more calls than the ones that were played in court. Was she referring to Whatsaspp? JMO.

Now 20/20 hearsay is being put into evidence with no objection.

There has to be cross about Whatsapp. Katie said about 5 mins ago there were more calls than the ones that were played in court. Was she referring to Whatsaspp? JMO.
I believe she is talking about calls she made to friends or from friends. Not Whatsapp. Those calls are hearsay and not admissible, but Kawass got her to slip it in through this testimony.

I believe she is talking about calls she made to friends or from friends. Not Whatsapp. Those calls are hearsay and not admissible, but Kawass got her to slip it in through this testimony.
I thought she was talking/complaining about many calls with CA about the bump -- explaining her frustration on a call. JMO

Ohhh Ms. Dugan is doing cross! Is she the same prosecutor who handled the Henry Segura cross in retrial? In this same courtroom I believe. She is good!!!!

Edited to add: I just looked it up! It’s her!! Oh I can’t wait to see what she does with KM! She was an assassin with Segura!

Edited to add again: This is an excellent development. I know many like Cappelman but she did a poor cross and closing last go around. I hope Dugan will bring this home!

Last edited:
please remove my post, edited to remove thx

Last edited:
Does anyone else think the fact that only POC were originally arrested and charged, impact the jury?

Depending on complexion of jury not sure 2 blonds on prosecution is the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper