GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 *arrests* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This evidence right here is damning for her. She keeps looking at her attys and making faces. They can’t save you boo boo!

“If that’s your assumption but I didn’t do any of that” lol

So agree with you! It is common knowledge that waitresses, bartenders, as well as some management don’t declare cash tips or cash income. The owner of that business was trying to downplay how the business did, for sure they did not declare all the income. Also re breast aug, that is absolutely true that plastic surgeons will reduce price for patients paying in cash.

Kawass was just trying to bring in that the state offered her a deal “you hold the keys to your freedom” judge sustained the state’s objection. Slick move! I guess trying to say she was offered freedom and refused! Because she’s innocent.

i am still catching up....but the argument over KM mentioning this Dulce Vita in previous case testimony in 2019 and that what she testified to (allegedly/apparently per Ms. Kawass today) is now what matches the transcript created from the only-recently enhanced audio from the video they already had.

Also - does anyone know - why were they only able to enhance some of the audio from the video....? Is that true (or is it a vague reference to how they were not recorded the entire time since the recording started inside the restaurant & just hopefully planting a seed to the jury to think something else was taken out of its original context or lacking context)??

here was a link to the transcript Transcript of Magbanua-Adelson Restaurant Conversation Part 1 | PDF

i am still catching up....but the argument over KM mentioning this Dulce Vita in previous case testimony in 2019 and that what she testified to (allegedly/apparently per Ms. Kawass today) is now what matches the transcript created from the only-recently enhanced audio from the video they already had.

Also - does anyone know - why were they only able to enhance some of the audio from the video....? Is that true (or is it a vague reference to how they were not recorded the entire time since the recording started inside the restaurant & just hopefully planting a seed to the jury to think something else was taken out of its original context or lacking context)??

here was a link to the transcript Transcript of Magbanua-Adelson Restaurant Conversation Part 1 | PDF
The state was able to find a company that had the tools and ability to enhance the video just earlier this year that's why it wasn't available previously and they couldn't use it. Yes only some of the video can be heard. You can't hear anything KM says during the video.

The state was able to find a company that had the tools and ability to enhance the video just earlier this year that's why it wasn't available previously and they couldn't use it. Yes only some of the video can be heard. You can't hear anything KM says during the video.
oh, that's really interesting. i see now reports of how this trial was delayed due to that....
if you can't clearly (or at all) hear anything she says, even after enhancement, trying to assign statements she said during it seems a bit disingenuous methinks

I've discovered the root of the business about only one passenger in the vehicle going Nth when LR rexd the citation for speeding. It's here (Sgt Downey it appears to be ) 14:00 minutes in start .

It's all a nothingburger -there were two passengers in the Sonata. the Zero passengers is a software default - it's a crappy design - it should show a dash or "no data" if someone though about it properly.
For a while I thought that in true FL style, one of deCoste's or Ma Adelson's cut outs might have paid off a trooper to come up and perjure himself.

deCoste was at the earlier trial he heard all of the explanation about the software default to zero passengers . Now in 2020, He wasted the court's time by alleging he would display this witness. He's trying to discredit Rivera's testimony by lying effectively and confusing the jury. He should really be held to account for this but it will never happen.

Last edited:
Does anyone think the State has proven that KM did have intent to commit murder?
Her defense bringing that up, and apparently the need for having intent per the charge - I think that’s interesting. The jury instructions portion is always fascinating

Have they proven that intent? What do you all think?

Does anyone think the State has proven that KM did have intent to commit murder?
Her defense bringing that up, and apparently the need for having intent per the charge - I think that’s interesting. The jury instructions portion is always fascinating

Have they proven that intent? What do you all think?
Yes, I do think they have. I think the State proved that she got SG and LR to go to Tally to kill Dan for money. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn