Found Deceased FL - Delia Young, 13, Gainesville, 15 MAY 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why LE could not come out a state this? Why no urgency or search? Do they think she is hiding and do not want to scare her so she does not try to flee further?
I seriously doubt she has gone far, at least willingly. It makes zero sense that there isn’t a wide scale, urgent search for her. The only reason I can think of is, LE knows more than they’re saying. As in, she has been taken by someone known to her.

If she walked into the woods, let’s hope there’s hunter cameras that captured her. If she walked near a neighbor’s place, hopefully they have a camera.

I seriously doubt she has gone far, at least willingly. It makes zero sense that there isn’t a wide scale, urgent search for her. The only reason I can think of is, LE knows more than they’re saying. As in, she has been taken by someone known to her.

If she walked into the woods, let’s hope there’s hunter cameras that captured her. If she walked near a neighbor’s place, hopefully they have a camera.
I wonder if her family has noticed if any of her shoes are missing? Meaning she walked out or was carried.

Why did it take a week to report her missing? Is that correct?

Alert issued for missing 13-year-old Florida girl

GAINESVILLE, Fla.
– A missing child alert has been issued for a 13-year-old Florida girl.

Investigators tweeted Thursday night that Delia Young was last seen a week ago in an Alachua County neighborhood.

Young was last seen in Gainesville on May 14. She was wearing blue pajamas and carrying a pink purse.

Young is a Black girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She’s 4 feet, 2 inches tall and 75 pounds.

Why did it take a week to report her missing? Is that correct?

Alert issued for missing 13-year-old Florida girl

GAINESVILLE, Fla.
– A missing child alert has been issued for a 13-year-old Florida girl.

Investigators tweeted Thursday night that Delia Young was last seen a week ago in an Alachua County neighborhood.

Young was last seen in Gainesville on May 14. She was wearing blue pajamas and carrying a pink purse.

Young is a Black girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She’s 4 feet, 2 inches tall and 75 pounds.
Apparently she was last seen late Friday night/early Saturday morning (May 15). She was reported missing on Sunday (5/16). The Sheriff's office issued a missing child alert on Wednesday 5/19, and that's when the media reported on it. There has been no other media coverage since the initial alert.

Apparently she was last seen late Friday night/early Saturday morning (May 15). She was reported missing on Sunday (5/16). The Sheriff's office issued a missing child alert on Wednesday 5/19, and that's when the media reported on it. There has been no other media coverage since the initial alert.
Seems negligent on cop's part then---reported missing on Sunday and no public child alert issued until Wednesday?

Seems negligent on cop's part then---reported missing on Sunday and no public child alert issued until Wednesday?

I can understand that, with a teen that packed a backpack up, left an angry note and left in the night. But she left home in her pj's with a pink purse. Something is not right there, imo.

I can understand that, with a teen that packed a backpack up, left an angry note and left in the night. But she left home in her pj's with a pink purse. Something is not right there, imo.
Maybe LE don't believe that she walked out on her own.

People come in different sizes, some are under average weight. I wear children's medium and I am in my 50's. Try shopping with that scenario, LOL!
Someone under weight does not always mean anything negative. She could come from small parents as I have.
I have to mention this every time it is brought up if a person is small. No one brings up if they are overweight.
Not wanting to be offensive just a reminder.
My weight is not that far off from hers.
If I could only love your post a million times infinity, I would!!
My son (22) has always been small. Both short in stature, and in weight. He’s 5’3” & 100 lbs.
Thank you so, so much for your post!!!!

If I could only love your post a million times infinity, I would!!
My son (22) has always been small. Both short in stature, and in weight. He’s 5’3” & 100 lbs.
Thank you so, so much for your post!!!!
People do indeed come in all sizes and shapes. For me, when I hear of a child of such small statue, my mind immediately goes to the Turpins. Perhaps I am becoming jaundiced.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don't like it either, cuffem
Was she running away from someone in her home, or from a visitor to her home?

Who was dragging-out this reporting? Family, LE, MSM?
Anybody have any ideas about this callus on her right thumb?
Punishment? Tied up?
Oh, please don't let this be another one of our horror stories.

When I saw her little picture, with such a hesitant look and not smile, I, too, immediately thought of Erica Parsons. Please, please, no, no, no.

Maybe callus on her right thumb could be from playing guitar?

with all this weirdest in late reporting/lack of boots on the ground work, I'm wondering if this could possibly be a non custodial family abduction (or harboring a runaway if Delia wanted to leave) where it was vaguely known what was going on within the family so they tried to deal with it quietly first but that failed, and there's not enough evidence for LE to firmly report this as an abduction/include information about a potential adult involved.
(all MOO, I have no information about Delia's extended family or her family life to support this)

with all this weirdest in late reporting/lack of boots on the ground work, I'm wondering if this could possibly be a non custodial family abduction (or harboring a runaway if Delia wanted to leave) where it was vaguely known what was going on within the family so they tried to deal with it quietly first but that failed, and there's not enough evidence for LE to firmly report this as an abduction/include information about a potential adult involved.
(all MOO, I have no information about Delia's extended family or her family life to support this)
Her mother passed in 2017 at the age of 33. Delia is mentioned in the obit.

I’m wondering if this is a foster care situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back