Found Deceased FL - Delia Young, 13, Gainesville, 15 MAY 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They will still need to do all their due diligence in building a case, to make sure these heinous individuals don't walk free, but this:
Williams says she and Young conspired to hide Delia’s body at a home in La Crosse.

Williams told deputies when she went back later to see Delia’s body, it was missing.

Williams then burned the tote that they initially hid the body inside. She told investigators she does not know where Delia’s remains are.

This still sounds too hinky, I think there are still more details that haven't come out yet.

What is delia's deceased mother's name?
Here is her mother’s FB page: Delilah Young Delia looks healthy and happy.

Here is her mother’s obit: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/g...=delilah-young-owens&pid=185220904&fhid=29432

Grandmother’s obit showing the two women are her sisters, so they are Delia’s great-aunts. https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/gainesville/obituary.aspx?n=cynthia-cromwell&pid=107800729

It’s such a shame that no one in this large family was able to love and shelter sweet Delia.

Where was dad when step momster was murdering his vulnerable child.
If I answered this the way I want to, I’d get a time out. Let’s just say he was likely otherwise occupied and ignored the primal screams of his child being murdered

Allegedly, and amateur opinion and speculation only

I’m confused on how these two woman are related to Delia. Some articles say the two arrested are sisters and others say one is the step mum. Are they her aunts? Did her day marry her mum’s aunt after she passed away?
I posted links to her mother’s and grandmother’s obits. The two killers are her grandmother’s sisters. So they are Delia’s great aunts.

I'm finding it really hard to believe that hitting delia with an electric cable caused her death. These two monsters did other things to delia. I think that's why they are not telling where her poor body is. It would prove that they are liars.
I've not been back to this thread in days because I knew this would be the end result.

UPDATE: Columbia County, Union County Sheriff’s deputies search for missing 13-year-old Delia Young
"Columbia County and Union County Sheriff’s deputies began their search near the Union County line and U.S. Hwy 441 South Friday around 9 p.m. and have not found Delia Young but are still searching."

UPDATE: Columbia County, Union County Sheriff’s deputies search for missing 13-year-old Delia Young
If they started a search at 9pm in the evening, it suggests to me that someone gave them information as to where the child will be found.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Those two b*****s had days to dispose of Delia's body. She could be in another state by now like Gannon Stauch. I hope they have seized their phones and vehicles to check to see where they have been. Honour and remorse are absent in this family it seems. It makes me wonder just how long Delia has been dead. I can't remember whether someone other than these two can verify the actual date they saw Delia alive.

Does there need to be more proof than a confession to charge with murder?
I would say here that there is solid circumstantial evidence - sew up who saw Delia last and prove that her two guardians cannot say where she is. That would be pretty good circumstantial evidence to me if there was also a confession. My one worry is that they both throw the other under the bus and there is reasonable doubt as to who actually did what. Hopefully they are tried together.

ETA - thanks for the Facebook link to her mom’s Facebook @ClaireNC. At least we know Delia appears to have been loved and cared for for part of her life.

Here is her mother’s FB page: Delilah Young Delia looks healthy and happy.
<snip by me>

I hate to read that Mom had sickle cell because I've heard the pain is tremendous with that condition (see the post where she's getting a 2nd blood transfusion and speaks of the pain and missing her babies).

I'm so sorry Delia had to have a later life of physical pain by being abused. But I know Mom was there to meet Delia in Heaven.

I hope I'm allowed to copy this from Mom's FB. It just gave me some peace. She wrote:
(BBM)
Today we took the kids to chuck e. cheese and let them play, play and play some more they didn't want to leave. It was Delia's first time there and she had a blast. I have to do this more often. I love you Delia and I'm so happy you had fun.

Here I am trying to figure out how there's so many of these cases showing up just as Covid is lifting. I'm imagining tense/bad situations got worse during lockdown and we're seeing some of the results of that. No excuses, of course, just explanations. Fewer psychological relief valves (and even fewer mental health resources) plus increased stress/strain, some people are bound to lose their minds and do terrible, terrible things.

Yes there have been many that have surmised that at "the end" of covid, we would see a lot more of these missing children cases as they were cooped up with their abusers who didn't have to send them to school and be held accountable etc.
such a depressing and possibly accurate prediction. ugh :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back