GUILTY Fl - Diane Ward, 55, Murdered In Her Orlando Home, 21 Sept 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/nancy-gr...al-women-do-not-shoot-themselves-in-the-face/

Nancy Grace giver her opinion, I tend to find nancy very OTT and to be over the top at times,

and the stats on the methods of suicides are a red herring, just because most women don't shoot themsleves in the face doesn't mean that every women wouldn't, there may have been female suicides who have shot themselves in the face,

Absolutely, the statistical trend is that women *usually* choose another method, but not always. I'm just posting those stats as devil's advocate.

Looking at everything about this case, Diane has no advocate beyond the S.A. in this case, which stuns me, but catching up on my backlog of reading in this case and the lack of support that apparently this woman has within her own family after death, I think I will actually be shocked if any responsibility is assigned to B.W. at all in this case.

Only two people actually know what transpired in that room and one of them will never tell their story. It's looking more obvious now that bringing charges in this case will probably be an exercise in futility.

I just found out about this case and have been following it and looking at talk shows etc.. It is shocking to me how cold this man acts toward his dead wife. I was really shocked when I watched he and his daughter dancing and joking on the jail visit. Does anyone care about this poor murdered woman? I fully expect this man to slide right throught this trial and go right back to his life with just this minor inconvenience of having to go through this trial. This is a Florida jury here. A rich man going to prison for murdering his wife?? I'll believe it when I see it.

Kill your wife, kill your kid,
Do it in Orlando and get away with what you did!

Kill your kid, kill your wife,
A trial in Orlando will set you fee for life!

Just a small rhyme that came to me about this case, and the Casey Anthony trial. Although this case is not yet over, I too suspect Mr. Ward to go free also. JMO, and just my rhyme!

If there is a mistrial or a straight out not guilty..The state of Florida should be eliminated from jury duty. It would prove they are not very intelligent or they are too lazy to deliberate...or they just won't convict anyone in the state of Florida...

NewJusticeNet NewJustice.net
Defense is still cross examining the Medical Examiner in the #bobward trial.

bobkealing bob kealing
#millionaIremurdertrial medical examiner dismisses #bobward defense theory of accidental shooting during a struggle as "not probable."

I just found out about this case and have been following it and looking at talk shows etc.. It is shocking to me how cold this man acts toward his dead wife. I was really shocked when I watched he and his daughter dancing and joking on the jail visit. Does anyone care about this poor murdered woman? I fully expect this man to slide right throught this trial and go right back to his life with just this minor inconvenience of having to go through this trial. This is a Florida jury here. A rich man going to prison for murdering his wife?? I'll believe it when I see it.

I had forgotten about this video till I looked at it again. I remember finding it odd at the time still do

I had forgotten about this video till I looked at it again. I remember finding it odd at the time still do

Even the victims sister was acting strangely happy in the jail vids. So odd to me but to each their own.

Totally different in court today. Many tears.

And apparently pounding on the defense table by the defendant. Cant be good to be showing his temper after reports of a bad temper (after hes been drinking).

Hope justice is served altho I have no idea what justice is here yet. I am not convinced of guilt on BWs behalf but very very odd family actions at the time of death. Equals guilt?

Even the victims sister was acting strangely happy in the jail vids. So odd to me but to each their own.

Totally different in court today. Many tears.

And apparently pounding on the defense table by the defendant. Cant be good to be showing his temper after reports of a bad temper (after hes been drinking).

Hope justice is served altho I have no idea what justice is here yet. I am not convinced of guilt on BWs behalf but very very odd family actions at the time of death. Equals guilt?

I have to state that I am at this point unsure what to think on this one. Strange just very strange

I take it noone is following and updating today? I am unable to watch the live feed and was hoping someone was.

I take it noone is following and updating today? I am unable to watch the live feed and was hoping someone was.

Actually I am watching/listening to the trial. They are arguing suicide or homicide and how it can be determined. The man on the stand right now is an expert witness, did not get his name, and he is disagreeing with Dr. G's findings. She testified yesterday and she believes it was a homicide. That is all I have gotten from this testimony this a.m.

Thanks mck. Dr. G has taken a beating in two trials now. I understand she was badgered yesterday and became quite frustrated and unable to really hide it. She is a smart cookie.

Thanks mck. Dr. G has taken a beating in two trials now. I understand she was badgered yesterday and became quite frustrated and unable to really hide it. She is a smart cookie.
Love Dr G.

Not real sure BW is guilty. It is in the back of my mind that the wrongful acquittal of CA may be in the back of the mind of these jurors.

jmo

You are right about Dr.G. I believe she feels strongly in seeing justice done. She appeared very frustrated yesterday because the defense attorney would not let her complete an answer. The DT cried to the judge that all he wanted was a simple yes, or no. But, Dr. G persisted and the judge even had to talk to her. But, she was determined to get her answer out. I really like her. jmo

Bob Ward once again doing himself no favours, after his fist bang on the table during his daughters testimony he once again has an outburst in court,

He did? I missed that. Been trying to keep up. Im on the fence still.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back