FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the idea of she missed her flight might be a thought you would have but the more troubling is why wouldn't she call, text or email that she had or have someone do that on her behalf. In todays world of connectivity no reason to not tell someone that.

Absolutely, but if it were me, I would let one person know and let them disseminate the info I was juggling whatever is was... As the office staff I wouldn't assume that I'd be that point of contact necessarily, especially since her husband was also a coworker. I'd assume (as staff) that the husband knew the most and at least check in before leaving the office to do a wellness check. Just a 'hey, she's late, know anything we don't? Want us to check?'

I looked early on to see if I could rewind. The sheriff's dept does not have online scanner and the fire dept archives are not available for june 28-july 2. So we are out of luck with scanner.
Thank you for checking, Pferrin! :seeya:

Do you know why the drastic change in her profession? Just curious. Thank you for the info.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I think if you look for some of Dr Sievers' videos on YouTube you'll see where she talks about furthering her studies and learning more about holistic medicine - I'm not sure how she integrated everything together, but it does appear that in very recent years she had leaned heavily towards the holistic side. Only her newer patients would be able to tell us more about her treatments. Dr Sievers and Lenka Spiska were working together not only in the practice, but also doing seminars and other events. They met about 4 years ago, according to what we've heard and read.

I think if you look for some of Dr Sievers' videos on YouTube you'll see where she talks about furthering her studies and learning more about holistic medicine - I'm not sure how she integrated everything together, but it does appear that in very recent years she had leaned heavily towards the holistic side. Only her newer patients would be able to tell us more about her treatments. Dr Sievers and Lenka Spiska were working together not only in the practice, but also doing seminars and other events. They met about 4 years ago, according to what we've heard and read.
Thank you and I'll check it out [emoji4]

I never got the impression that the nurse had called and told husband MS that his wife had passed. I got the impression from the interview with her (nurse), and here is excerpt from that interview, that husband had already been aware that wife had been killed at the point that she'd called him. I see nothing in that interview where she is the one to TELL HIM that his wife was killed:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VaTDJ7Vr1bI

*If* it is in fact true that a sheriff on the scene did divulge to the nurse that Dr S had been killed, it's very likely the first question from the nurse would be "has anyone notified her husband?" at which point the sheriff could have advised her that yes, Dr S's husband had been notified..........so that when she called him that's why she said "I know what's going on" and she was aware that he had been aware as well. JMO.

I don't believe anyone other than LE found Dr. Sievers. Once LE notified the next of kin, it is normal to inform others, including the media, if they are around.

As for the tan truck, I'm waiting for an official "explanation" as to why it had been at the house.

The dogs.....there have been cases whereby the perps DNA was on the dogs---even if the dogs (sadly) don't survive horrific acts against their owners. Remember, dogs bite--dogs bark. Additionally, if the dogs witnessed the horrific act, they may now respond oddly to the attacker, no? The dogs may have been our only "witness" to the murder & since the dogs can't speak, they still may very well hold some answers via (blood spatter or from a bite) DNA or from profound behaviors. I bet the dogs were loyal to the doctor, may she rest in peace.

Why don't we know anything about the status of the dogs? Why?????

Do you know why the drastic change in her profession? Just curious. Thank you for the info.[emoji4]

That really isn't a change in profession, for the most part she was still a general practioner/internal medicine but just expanded treatment practices

That really isn't a change in profession, for the most part she was still a general practitioner/internal medicine but just expanded treatment practices
I agree..First and foremost she was an Internist. This was more of an adding to ...than a change.

Every morning i log on expecting something new has been posted about evidence or a POI. Another disappointing morning.

Could it have been wrong house/mistaken identity? (Just throwing that out there: I personally think the killer(s) went to her funeral)

Regarding the possibility that the first person on the scene, drove off, rather than wait for LE.

I think once the office workers realized TS was not at work, they would call her and if they didn't receive a response, they would call her husband. They would first want to know if she made it home from her trip.

More than likely, he asked the office worker to check on her, and when they found her body (or they could have just knocked on the door without going inside), they called him, rather than LE. I'm pretty sure, under the circumstances, that he would have been the one to liaise with LE, rather than leave it to her co-workers.

Even if the neighbours didn't observe him at the house (which would have been a crime scene by then), he would probably have returned for an interview with LE and then returned to his children.

I think there is zero chance LE would let the coworker drive off if the coworker was on the scene before LE got there.

A friend of mine is a hospice doc and she became friends with one of her elderly patients who called her in the middle of the night one night to say he was going to shoot himself because he couldn't take the pain any more. My friend begged him to not do that and to wait for her: she was on call at hospital and would be there as soon as she got off of work, around 5 am.

She got to his house and went in and found him deceased from his illness (he didn't shoot himself).

She called 911 and despite wearing scrubs and having all her hospital credentials and despite this guy having been a known hospice patient, she was interviewed a few times by different people and they checked her car.

So I seriously doubt LE would let a car possibly full of evidence drive off for several hours.

Which brings us back to this question of who called, who got there first and who left the scene and was that before or after LE got there?

O.k. Another thought... The co worker goes to the house to check on TS. Let's go with Dion's idea that office called hubby to see if she made it in and he said yes and for someone to go to the house. That person went to the house and knocked and rang the bell and possibly looked in the garage and saw the minivan.

So she called LE who came and went in the house and that one LE found the body and called in the crime scene.

But still, once my elderly neighbor didn't show up for an easter event, so her daughter went to her house and knocked and couldn't get in because the chain was on the door. LE had to call the fire department who had to take an axe to the door in order to gain entry into the house. Neighbor was deceased in her bed.

Soooo...... No door as far as we can tell was axed in. So this tells me there was a key involved: either the coworker had a key or hubby told them where the spare key was.

If there was a key involved, I would think coworker would go inside to check, see crime scene, call 911.

Unless coworker called 911 and gave officer the key to go in????

Unless they have a door code lock where you just punch in a code (like at condos) or coworker saw bloody scene through window and then called...

So many missing pieces.

ETA: the jimmied door was open? That caused coworker to call LE who went inside?

O.k. Another thought... The co worker goes to the house to check on TS. Let's go with Dion's idea that office called hubby to see if she made it in and he said yes and for someone to go to the house. That person went to the house and knocked and rang the bell and possibly looked in the garage and saw the minivan.

So she called LE who came and went in the house and that one LE found the body and called in the crime scene.

But still, once my elderly neighbor didn't show up for an easter event, so her daughter went to her house and knocked and couldn't get in because the chain was on the door. LE had to call the fire department who had to take an axe to the door in order to gain entry into the house. Neighbor was deceased in her bed.

Soooo...... No door as far as we can tell was axed in. So this tells me there was a key involved: either the coworker had a key or hubby told them where the spare key was.

If there was a key involved, I would think coworker would go inside to check, see crime scene, call 911.

Unless coworker called 911 and gave officer the key to go in????

Unless they have a door code lock where you just punch in a code (like at condos) or coworker saw bloody scene through window and then called...

So many missing pieces.

ETA: the jimmied door was open? That caused coworker to call LE who went inside?

The dog walker would likely have a key

Regarding the possibility that the first person on the scene, drove off, rather than wait for LE.

I think once the office workers realized TS was not at work, they would call her and if they didn't receive a response, they would call her husband. They would first want to know if she made it home from her trip.

More than likely, he asked the office worker to check on her, and when they found her body (or they could have just knocked on the door without going inside), they called him, rather than LE. I'm pretty sure, under the circumstances, that he would have been the one to liaise with LE, rather than leave it to her co-workers.

Even if the neighbours didn't observe him at the house (which would have been a crime scene by then), he would probably have returned for an interview with LE and then returned to his children.

I think I might have missed something. Is there reason to believe that the husband could have been at the home when co-workers checked on TS? I thought he was in CT when he got the news.
?? Or his "him" someone other than the husband?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone on another board noted that the charity she supported (our mother's home?) recently bought a van. Maybe someone from the charity was the dog walker?

Skigirl, did you post a video of bystanders at the fire? I can't seem to locate!

Whoops wrong thread. Good morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it be possible that her office worker that went to check on her was the one that forced entry through the side door because she did not have a key? I'm not saying she was the perp, only that that was her way into the house to check on the Doctor who wasn't responding to the phone or the door? Just throwing around ideas

I think I might have missed something. Is there reason to believe that the husband could have been at the home when co-workers checked on TS? I thought he was in CT when he got the news.
?? Or his "him" someone other than the husband?

Maybe you misunderstood my post (or it wasn't clear). The husband was in CT and most likely was in phone contact with the office staff as he was not physically available to verify her whereabouts himself.

I'm not sure what the protocol is, but I would imagine LE would ask him to return for a face to face interview rather than try and handle things by phone. His wife had just been killed under mysterious circumstances, so I can't imagine why they would not want to see him asap. He then probably returned to CT where his children and her family were all in shock and grief. This is all just IMO.

Hi all! My first post on WS after wishing for so long that something like this existed (turns out, it does). I look forward to collaborating with all of you. This is such a strange case, and I was doing some searching, I found this article (although not saying these are all related); an interesting read.

http://www./fifth-holistic-alternat...ida-making-5-dead-and-5-more-missing-doctors/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth