FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: dbwj787!!

I literally *just* read that article and it reminded me to come and check Dr. Sievers' thread. Creepy stuff.

I wonder if the woman who keeps updating the conspiracy article stops to think of the potential impact to the families every time the post doesn't fade away?

She includes a large group: DCs, DO, MD who is integrative, and an eye doctor. do you know how many people there are in this group? And guess what? They die every day.

I hope she isn't causing more pain and grief for the families.

The Account has changed AGAIN to benefit Teresa's daughters. It has been taken over for handling by Teresa's siblings due to the unbearable stress Mark (husband) is under. It is up $20k. Oh my.

http://www.********.com/y8vg37q

I wonder if the woman who keeps updating the conspiracy article stops to think of the potential impact to the families every time the post doesn't fade away?

She includes a large group: DCs, DO, MD who is integrative, and an eye doctor. do you know how many people there are in this group? And guess what? They die every day.

I hope she isn't causing more pain and grief for the families.

Hiandmighty, you're absolutely right. It certainly wasn't my intention to upset anyone, just to point the article out! :)

Interesting
I do think this is where the money needs to go. Jmo

Absolutely, I agree with you. It really cements the fact that the was set up prematurely without much conversation by one person. I can only imagine their grief.

So what about Good Shepherd Ministries? Honestly, why would anyone want to donate when they don't know from one day to the next where their money is going? I dont think Ive ever seen anything like this. My point being you don't do donors this way. They give thinking their money is going to one place. Then, whoops. We changed out mind. jmo

Hiandmighty, you're absolutely right. It certainly wasn't my intention to upset anyone, just to point the article out! :)

Sorry! I was just commenting. We have talked about it before but now she is adding anyone with a graduate degree it seems like.

It sounds like the 74 year old eye doctor may have dementia and is wandering around? There have been sightings of him.

Also the possibility that the changed again because it wasn't generating as much money when they changed it to go to Good Shepherd Ministries. End of the day, no one will ever know for sure where the money went. This whole thing just keeps a flag waving for me. jmo.

Sorry! I was just commenting. We have talked about it before but now she is adding anyone with a graduate degree it seems like.

It sounds like the 74 year old eye doctor may have dementia and is wandering around? There have been sightings of him.

No worries - I didn't think there was any malice toward me in what you were saying at all. I just wanted to make sure I made my intentions clear!

Hi all! My first post on WS after wishing for so long that something like this existed (turns out, it does). I look forward to collaborating with all of you. This is such a strange case, and I was doing some searching, I found this article (although not saying these are all related); an interesting read.

http://www./fifth-holistic-alternat...ida-making-5-dead-and-5-more-missing-doctors/
Welcome dbwj787 [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This will probably be my only posting on this forum, but some things need to be clarified. A friend directed me to this forum as it concerns people I know and love. (Having seen one of Teresa's patients log on here after being "verified" by an admin I am not sure what the process is on this site, but I welcome the verification process regarding my connection.) I just spent time reading all of the posts across the two threads. Not only do friends read these forums, but family does as well. Everyone is looking for answers.

Things to note:

* Many of you are using secondary sources as if they are providing truth. I understand that these sources provide "information" but there are instances when this information is simply not true. Case is point -- Mark DID arrive home with the girls and other family from CT on Monday, the day of the murder. They flew in that afternoon. Other family arrived from CT and the tri-state area throughout the week.

* Family did not set up the donation page for a million dollars. While I am sure there were noble reasons for setting up the page, this was not something the family had requested. IMO, the current set up of the page is what would have initially been set up had anyone in the family been in the frame of mind to do that.

* Two weeks have gone by and we are feeling no closer to a resolution.

Thanks for letting me rant a bit --

Concerned in Connecticut

Respectfully bolded by me

Bumping this post because members are still guessing about Mark's and the children's arrival. Mark has brothers in the Bonita Springs area. Remember they helped him test the Security System on July 4 and before the trip to CT? Surely, Mark and his children are remaining close by and staying with family members until Mark can settle them in a more stable environment. They are not in CT.

My apologies but I have yet to read a reasonable or probable reason for the tan vehicle to be at the home. LEO would have told the owner to move the vehicle as they were cordoning off the area. Only the vehicle was NOT there when police arrived. The medical office did NOT know the good doctor had passed until Nurse Sandra went to the Sievers' home and spoke with the Sheriff/Deputy who informed her that the doctor had passed.

JMHO

Thank you for the nice welcome IHaven, and pink exploding confetti no less.

So what about Good Shepherd Ministries? Honestly, why would anyone want to donate when they don't know from one day to the next where their money is going? I dont think Ive ever seen anything like this. My point being you don't do donors this way. They give thinking their money is going to one place. Then, whoops. We changed out mind. jmo

concerned - agreed. I had forgotten that the Pastor of Good Shepard was excited about being named as getting the donation. Here is the link to the article.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/09/money-collected-in-teresa-sievers-fund-going-to-charity/

I am wondering how that all will play out.

I guess another long day without a peep from the Lee County Sherriff's Office.

I have to say, I expected a quicker resolution than seems to be likely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully bolded by me

Bumping this post because members are still guessing about Mark's and the children's arrival. Mark has brothers in the Bonita Springs area. Remember they helped him test the Security System on July 4 and before the trip to CT? Surely, Mark and his children are remaining close by and staying with family members until Mark can settle them in a more stable environment. They are not in CT.

My apologies but I have yet to read a reasonable or probable reason for the tan vehicle to be at the home. LEO would have told the owner to move the vehicle as they were cordoning off the area. Only the vehicle was NOT there when police arrived. The medical office did NOT know the good doctor had passed until Nurse Sandra went to the Sievers' home and spoke with the Sheriff/Deputy who informed her that the doctor had passed.

JMHO

Thank you for reinforcing that point.

While I will not discuss any specifics regarding family members' current whereabouts, I would like to correct another of the misconceptions out there. When referring to Mark's "brothers" in the area having gone to the house on the 4th, it was actually Mark's brothers-in-law, Teresa's brothers who went to the house. They live up here and not Florida.(Mark's brother may have gone to the house at some point, IDK.) I know nothing about someone testing the house security system pre-Teresa's murder.

Still waiting for answers in Connecticut

Thank you for reinforcing that point.

While I will not discuss any specifics regarding family members' current whereabouts, I would like to correct another of the misconceptions out there. When referring to Mark's "brothers" in the area having gone to the house on the 4th, it was actually Mark's brothers-in-law, Teresa's brothers who went to the house. They live up here and not Florida.(Mark's brother may have gone to the house at some point, IDK.) I know nothing about someone testing the house security system pre-Teresa's murder.

Still waiting for answers in Connecticut

Thank you so much for taking the time to correct misconceptions and misinformation. There was no testing prior, it was initially posted here as occurring the weekend before but it was almost immediately corrected to just the weekend after.

I hope you and your loved ones have the answers soon.

concerned - agreed. I had forgotten that the Pastor of Good Shepard was excited about being named as getting the donation. Here is the link to the article.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/09/money-collected-in-teresa-sievers-fund-going-to-charity/

I am wondering how that all will play out.

The whole problem, if there is one about these online collection sites, is that there is no oversight by anyone. There are no I.R.S. Charitable contribution forms to fill out, there is no one peering over the shoulders of the one asking for and usually collecting thousands of dollars. Who knows who will take what and what percentage will go where? No one thats who!

This is precisely how they work, and work they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie