What we have learned from the sheriff so far

not random
not burglary
complicated case
full of intricacies
twists and turns
book and movie deal material

jmo[/QUOTE

Does "twist and turns" mean more than one person, more than one place....
You start with one person, which leads to another....etc. etc.

Basically, or in simpler turns a constant change of direction, which I really hope isn't the case. I was banking on his earlier words along with the silence meaning solid direction and solid lead.

It doesn't even make sense. The most evidence he has ever seen? But no arrest? Has he never made an arrest in career?

No it doesn't make sense and that's why he needs to stop talking.

If we knew what actually happened to Teresa, what the crime scene was like, what some of the twists and turns were, perhaps the sheriff's use of the word "fascinating" would make sense. Instead what is fascinating is his completely clueless use of the word fascinating and how bad it looks to anyone who isn't an insider. Teresa deserves better.

I have wondered of there will be any connection to the severed arms and legs found in Connecticut-- probably not,. But to be fascinated?? IDK.
Moo

Yes, they sound like they have all it takes, and they are only sorting out the sequence of the events for the time being. In the meantime they are watching the unsub(s) 24/7. And just to make sure they got it all right, they are asking the neighbors for help. Good luck!

-No it's not

I took the comment that the neighbors made about detectives asking them about security lights coming on to mean ..the neighbors lights. Perhaps they are trying to figure which direction the perp would have made his/her access to Teresa's home. I think that is good police work.
Finding where perp parked their vehicle...if it wasnt in driveway. Detectives may have gotten info from the public stating there was a strange car parked down the street around the time of the murder that was moved early that morn. Jmo

The "twists and turns" comment to me doesn't seem to suggest just a lot of sloppy evidence but that they have far more knowledge about who killed Dr. S than they are sharing. Maybe both were having affairs?

I think the sheriff talks too much and says nothing! He wants attention, wants his name out there in the public, so he says the darndest things that make absolutely no sense.

In a way his talking reminds me of the good ole Sheriff in the Georgia lake case where the husband was beheaded and the wife was found in the lake, the Drummonds. Well, as we know, it was one year in May and that case is still unsolved!

I hope with all the alleged evidence for these twists and turns in this case, that this sheriff does solve this case! I don't want talk, I want an arrest!

I took the comment that the neighbors made about detectives asking them about security lights coming on to mean ..the neighbors lights. Perhaps they are trying to figure which direction the perp would have made his/her access to Teresa's home. I think that is good police work.
Finding where perp parked their vehicle...if it wasnt in driveway. Detectives may have gotten info from the public stating there was a strange car parked down the street around the time of the murder that was moved early that morn. Jmo

Oh, now that's a good thought.

Agreed, I want an arrest also. But I want an arrest that will lead to a conviction. As long as they are thorough. Too easy for the defense to punch holes in prosecution if police aren't thorough. Imo

They definitely appeared to be auto-generated--posts with the exact same wording posted each day. I don't think you can auto-post for someone else's account unless you have all their login info. Maybe LS got that. Or maybe they set it up standing over a computer together?

If LS has his login, or even if he spent time with her setting it up, within hours of finding out his wife was murdered. .. well, if she has his login, that just strikes me as a wee bit... um. .. cozy.

And if he spent time setting it up that day, even without her, why? He has to deal with telling the kids, her family (who he was staying with! ), arranging travel back to FL, making decisions about whether the kids would come back with him or stay with relatives, I'm sure there were calls back and forth with LE... it would be a very busy and emotionally trying day... seems odd that he would take time to set up a ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just watched last WINK news update. Some here have posted that LE asked neighbors how they might try to enter the Sievers' home without being detected or setting off ext lighting.

WINK reported that neighbors "said" LE questioned them about this. LE has not stated anything regarding questioning neighbors in this way.

If LS has his login, or even if he spent time with her setting it up, within hours of finding out his wife was murdered. .. well, if she has his login, that just strikes me as a wee bit... um. .. cozy.

And if he spent time setting it up that day, even without her, why? He has to deal with telling the kids, her family (who he was staying with! ), arranging travel back to FL, making decisions about whether the kids would come back with him or stay with relatives, I'm sure there were calls back and forth with LE... it would be a very busy and emotionally trying day... seems odd that he would take time to set up a ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wonder what time exactly the first acct was set up. ITA that setting it up that first day is odd. I'd better not say anymore. Just odd.

What might be the twist is that a woman did this murder. They may have suspected a man because a neighbor heard a man shouting. I do know some women that sound like a man. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back