FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful thoughts and wishes if his wife died of cancer or a massive heart attack.

But right now he needs to be putting time and energy into helping the investigation of his wife's horrific murder. Maybe he is and we don't know about it. We don't know because he seems to be not available to the media.

Should he be available to the media?

Its very clear they are working OT to create a conspiracy here. Most of the prior incidents are clearly not related (aka the one whose husband killed her) and most aren't even holistic doctors, this one was a GYN

Agree. Also, one would really have to add in the stats about how many suspicious deaths/ homicide were in a specific area/ state in a specific amount of time, how many of them were related to the medical field and so on. Sadly people are being killed on a regular base. That does not mean there is a conspiracy.

-Nin

Personally I'm not a believer in the anti aging movement. How can a doctor be "certified" on aging when the AMA and American Board of Medical Specialties don't even recognize its certifications?
Unless it has changed recently, it is illegal to prescribe bioidentical and/or hgh for anti-aging purposes.
It sure seems like that is exactly what she was doing.
Aging is not a disease, it's a process. I would imagine that some agency is looking into her practice to see what her standard of care was and what she was promoting to her patients.
Moo

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...33e8ec-f4f5-11e4-84a6-6d7c67c50db0_story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/28/health/age-youth-treatment-medication/

http://hghwatch.com/

I am not a believer either. It all comes down to good nutrition and exercise.

Many websites have Teresa as an Endocrinologist. She was Board Certified in Internal Medicine but I thought to be called an Endocrinologist more training and certification is necessary. Not sure if she did all that but it seems like working with Transgender patients this would be necessary.

He certainly shouldn't have to be, but I can definitely state I've never known of one other incident where the spouse of a murder victim has remained completely silent. Not that it's an implication of anything, it's just curious

it takes us 2 years to find a new doctor, but we don't live in nearly as desirable area as TS did. Yes, we have the problem with new doctors: they are lazy, don't hustle (meaning they don't have a strong work ethic in general), want high pay for low hours (magical thinking), don't want to take call (are you freaking kidding me).

Even though we are in a "desirable area"...the choice of Alternative Medicine type Doctors is limited...IMO

it takes us 2 years to find a new doctor, but we don't live in nearly as desirable area as TS did. Yes, we have the problem with new doctors: they are lazy, don't hustle (meaning they don't have a strong work ethic in general), want high pay for low hours (magical thinking), don't want to take call (are you freaking kidding me).

It's *hard* to find a "replacement" physician. The turnover at my husband's practice was pretty large. He was there for 12 years and I saw at least 5 docs come and go. He is currently switching jobs (for the first time ever) and the process has been actively going on for 10 months.

I'm thinking that the only way they could get someone in to take over Dr. S's practice this quickly is to get a locum, and that is a very temporary fix. It doesn't jive with the nature and supposed quality of the practice in question. It seems like they would want to search very carefully for a highly-qualified candidate. It's very, very odd, imo.

I am not a believer either. It all comes down to good nutrition and exercise.

Many websites have Teresa as an Endocrinologist. She was Board Certified in Internal Medicine but I thought to be called an Endocrinologist more training and certification is necessary. Not sure if she did all that but it seems like working with Transgender patients this would be necessary.
True. Some of her treatments directly contraindicate everything I have learned over the years. The more the more questions I have!

Personally I'm not a believer in the anti aging movement. How can a doctor be "certified" on aging when the AMA and American Board of Medical Specialties don't even recognize its certifications?
Unless it has changed recently, it is illegal to prescribe bioidentical and/or hgh for anti-aging purposes.
It sure seems like that is exactly what she was doing.
Aging is not a disease, it's a process. I would imagine that some agency is looking into her practice to see what her standard of care was and what she was promoting to her patients.
Moo

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...33e8ec-f4f5-11e4-84a6-6d7c67c50db0_story.html

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/28/health/age-youth-treatment-medication/

http://hghwatch.com/

Anti-aging = healthy lifestyle

What is it you don't believe in? Not all doctors who promote "anti-aging" are prescribing HGH

I would think in order to sell the practice it would be part of the estate, and thus would need to go through probate before anything is done. On the other hand, I don't know if the practice per se would have been part of her estate, one of the weird things that stuck out to me when I was looking at all the LLCs is the fact that the actual practice itself was the one LLC she'd been removed from but I'm not sure when
This really stood out to me as well. If she had been a part of the LLC at the time of her death, part of the probate court process to settle her estate would have been a thorough look at the business, it's assets and debts, financial records, etc. Because she was only an employee of the LLC, none of that would have to happen and the owner/s of the LLC are free to replace with another board certified doctor.

However, due to the manner of her death, I am quite sure a very thorough investigation into the company's financial records is taking place.

This really stood out to me as well. If she had been a part of the LLC at the time of her death, part of the probate court process to settle her estate would have been a thorough look at the business, it's assets and debts, financial records, etc. Because she was only an employee of the LLC, none of that would have to happen and the owner/s of the LLC are free to replace with another board certified doctor.

However, due to the manner of her death, I am quite sure a very thorough investigation into the company's financial records is taking place.

What would the benefits be in removing yourself from an LLC?

I think it would help his wife's practice immensely to know the loving husband is doing a full all court press on helping LE. Patients certainly aren't going to feel confident in an office where the husband is more interested in getting the money back rolling in vs cooperating with LE. Especially if he is totally innocent.

I think it would help his wife's practice immensely to know the loving husband is doing a full all court press on helping LE. Patients certainly aren't going to feel confident in an office where the husband is more interested in getting the money back rolling in vs cooperating with LE. Especially if he is totally innocent.

IMO, there is a great possibility that he has his hands full at the moment trying to hold his childrens's lives together
And again, I haven't seen a word about anyone not cooperating with LE

Not sure if it was mentioned before. I thought it may be interesting to post this, as it suggests possible/additional opportunity/motive
( bold and italics mine):

'Dr. Sievers believes in giving back to the community. She has several passions, most of which revolve around supporting the underserved: woman, children and homeless people in her community.'

http://www.drteresasievers.com/charities.php#.Va50eZXbKZM

'And lastly she works with Pastor Judy Lee and Pastor Judy Beaumont of The Good Shepherds Ministry of FM, FL which helps to get marginalized and homeless people basic housing needs and medical care. www.arcwp.org/ministry.html.'

https://judyabl.wordpress.com/2015/...nn-grace-sievers-july-6-2015-rev-dr-judy-lee/

'Teresa saw many of our homeless and destitute people for free. They had no insurance of any type. She literally gave her service away to and for them. Often this had to be done on a day’s notice as the window of opportunity for accepting subsidized housing is very short and other Doctor’s would never respond in that time, let alone at all some of the time. Yet, they needed a Doctor’s assessment of their need for housing. The same for Disability benefits. '

-Nin

Anti-aging = healthy lifestyle

What is it you don't believe in? Not all doctors who promote "anti-aging" are prescribing HGH
I agree anti aging = healthy lifestyle.

I don't believe aging is a medical condition. I don't believe there is any "therapy" or supplements that can reverse it or slow it down.

The anti-aging doctors are making empty promises and recommending unapproved therapy, hormones, supplements ect... that haven't proven to be safe or effective.
IMO that isn't adhering to the Hippocratic Oath.

Not sure if it was mentioned before. I thought it may be interesting to post this, as it suggests possible/additional opportunity/motive
( bold and italics mine):

'Dr. Sievers believes in giving back to the community. She has several passions, most of which revolve around supporting the underserved: woman, children and homeless people in her community.'

http://www.drteresasievers.com/charities.php#.Va50eZXbKZM

'And lastly she works with Pastor Judy Lee and Pastor Judy Beaumont of The Good Shepherds Ministry of FM, FL which helps to get marginalized and homeless people basic housing needs and medical care. www.arcwp.org/ministry.html.'

https://judyabl.wordpress.com/2015/...nn-grace-sievers-july-6-2015-rev-dr-judy-lee/

'Teresa saw many of our homeless and destitute people for free. They had no insurance of any type. She literally gave her service away to and for them. Often this had to be done on a day’s notice as the window of opportunity for accepting subsidized housing is very short and other Doctor’s would never respond in that time, let alone at all some of the time. Yet, they needed a Doctor’s assessment of their need for housing. The same for Disability benefits. '

-Nin

Please ignore the "No code has to be inserted here". Can't remove it

Thanks! -Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads