FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is excluded until LE excludes them and that is not an accusation of guilt, they just have not been cleared yet. moo

nervous_nellie... correct, LE might set an individual aside for the time being but will not clear them til it's all said & done.

As far as the hammer 'leak' goes, when my daughter told me about Dr Sievers on that Monday, 6/29, she described it as "brutal". Her words.... "they said it was brutal". She was at work so it was a short conversation & I didn't think to ask if she heard it on the news OR if her friend (former patient) told her that (so where her friend heard it?).

Let's rationalize, the crime was either premeditated and Dr Sievers was the target or it was random and she just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Random can always happen, anyone could be responsible for her death. Random could include home invasion, burglary, stalking ( while she walks the dogs for example), car accident (dents in the rear of the van), vandalism. The broken in door could be the entry point. Someone may have noticed the missing security camera to the South side of the house and took advantage. Who might have thought nobody was home? Thief, neighbor(misinformed or no particular knowledge, he sees the trash-cans from Friday still out on the curb, house is dark)

Premeditated and targeted would limit the pool of attackers to those who knew that she was at home (alone) or when she would be at home. Perhaps the attack itself was not planned as such and it was just the result of escalation. In that case we would have to consider that the fact she was home alone - if she was- might have not been part of the plan. Let's say the plan was to talk to Dr Sievers about something and the talk escalated into a physical conflict resulting in her death, then the unsub did not have to know whether Dr Sievers was home alone or not. She would have just happened to be there. Premeditated could include messing with the alarm system due to previous knowledge, the broken-in door as entry point, possibly using keys to get into the house and disarm the security system ( staged break-in would be part of the plan then) , trying to take something that was inside the house, stalking her all the way from the airport (makes no sense as they either knew she was going to be home alone, in which case they would have known where she lived and rather lurk around the house waiting for her).
Who knew or had access to the information she would be home alone? Family, neighbors, service people, co workers, patients, friends etc. .

If this was random, LE would go by evidence and chances are the burglar was already in CODIS. A neighbor trying to break in would still have to know how to avoid the security system. So that would be rather a planned burglary without targeting or planning bodily harm. He would totally panic running into Dr Sievers, make mistakes and consequently possibly leaving plenty of evidence behind.

If this was planned, the planned elements would include the way of entry, way of exit, the security system (on or not?), Dr Sievers, dogs (?), crimescene control (evidence inside/outside), noise, transportation (if needed), someone guarding the outside.
If the attack itself was not planned, but the visit was planned, then the security cameras should have come on, if the system was armed or active. If the cameras were not running, anyone known to Dr Sievers could have entered the house legally through the door. If we are looking at service people, they were misinformed about her homecoming. Service people could include the dog sitter, a house sitter, cleaning personel, security personel, a neighbor with a key, etc. .

There are many more combinations and possibilities to who and why. Without evidence we cannot exclude anyone. Unfortunately we are not privy to the information needed and engage in including suspects,when we should be really excluding them or finding reasons to exclude them.

-Nin

I feel you are RIGHT ON, NIN! My thoughts exactly...although I could never have typed it out so perfectly. I believe she knew the person or persons and the situation escalated. The damage to side door could have been to make it appear that a break in had occurred and who knows where the hammer ended up when located. The amount of evidence sounds abundant, which would lead me to believe that it was not planned but escalated in a rage. I don't think TS would put up with anyone threatening her and would not expect things to end up as they did. If LE felt a neighbor was involved, would they not be going around asking for DNA swabs? They know! They just have to put this together and it is very involved and may branch out to some crazy scenarios & individuals.

No one is excluded until LE excludes them and that is not an accusation of guilt, they just have not been cleared yet. moo

That speaks volumes to me after 3-4 weeks, also think higher ups gagged LE. Won't disclose if he's cooperative, nothing. Has MS been LE barred from Dr. Sievers office? LS needs to stop using Dr. Sievers name for her own gain, LS aura is totally whacked.:moo:

Something is going on...2 squad cars, 1 detective car, 1 crime scene and 1 Lee County Animal Services on Jarvis at the home.

Something is going on...2 squad cars, 1 detective car, 1 crime scene and 1 Lee County Animal Services on Jarvis at the home.
Was the home released back to MS? I can't imagine going back to live there. I haven't heard anything about where he is staying.

Was the home released back to MS? I can't imagine going back to live there. I haven't heard anything about where he is staying.

It must have been released. They were there testing the alarm

He has been back at the house I believe it was Friday...week of the murder.

Does anyone know where the dogs are?
Any ideas on why animal services would be there?

Does anyone know where the dogs are?
Any ideas on why animal services would be there?
Hmmm. Oh my!( [emoji102]) Maybe they are taking the family dogs from the home?
Wow.[emoji20] this doesn't sound good!
Moo

Please refrain from sleuthing people and their families that have not been named a POI/Suspect and bring it here. It is against TOS. Thank you!

I dont recall any cases that they havent said something to the public unless they have been advised by an attorney to say nothing. Another thing thats weird. Wouldnt you want to set up a tip line?

Maybe the family knows the case is solved but aren't saying anything because an arrest hasn't been make. Law enforcement could be waiting for all the evidence to come in before turning the case over to the district attorney.

MS and Teresa's brothers went to clean the house on Friday, July 3rd. MS stayed in the car however. The house was released by then, yes.

-Nin

I wonder what they are looking for...

Maybe the family knows the case is solved but aren't saying anything because an arrest hasn't been make. Law enforcement could be waiting for all the evidence to come in before turning the case over to the district attorney.

I am feeling this way too.
The fact that LE is so quiet, instead of asking for the publics help. I think they are awaiting the evidence beofre they move in. Well, thats what i am hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic