FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My money (if I had any, lol) rides on someone she knew intimately or did business with; in some way or shape, trusted and then was foiled badly.

The timing is too specific for me for it to be anyone not in her personal circle. Jmo

Beautiful thoughts and wishes if his wife died of cancer or a massive heart attack.

But right now he needs to be putting time and energy into helping the investigation of his wife's horrific murder. Maybe he is and we don't know about it. We don't know because he seems to be not available to the media.

He maybe to "unbearably stressed/scared" to speak to media, media publicizes articles. I guess I would be stressed if I had an undercover tail, a GPS up my butt 24/7. Maybe more than 1.:moo:

You dont need a hammer to kill a 4 foot 11 inch woman. Someone wanted her killed and destroyed.

I am looking into SH ( thank you pferrin ) and there is something interesting going on. SH is in no way a suspect, I am just curious about the timeline:

MS is trying to keep the office open and even announces to patients he will have a new doctor join by end of this week. SH was quick to send patients over to another practice close by to see a JS after Dr Sievers/ death. She knows that MS is trying to keep the business going, he sends out the emails to his patients, but she leaves almost instantly.

JS P.A. returns to the Dr W practice on May 31st after having left prior to that. Then on JUNE 29th at 5:25pm Dr W announces:

"Watch out exciting new programs get on the W.... Wellness Train!". W's Wellness was announced again on July 13 th.

SH joins on July 3rd.

Public business FB of W. Wellness:

com/pages/Dr-Richard-R-Wilson-Bonita-Springs-Estero-Family-Practice/727326057305041

-Nin

It makes me wonder why she would separate herself so much from the old practice. I wonder if she has suspicions about who might be involved or even just feels uncomfortable with how certain people have responded to the doctor's death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes me wonder why she would separate herself so much from the old practice. I wonder if she has suspicions about who might be involved or even just feels uncomfortable with how certain people have responded to the doctor's death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought when I first heard she had left so suddenly.

Have there been any FB announcements, or other advertising, from anyone in the practice notifying when the office will reopen for patients (other than the email we heard about from MS)? Do we know when SH left if she just took phone numbers or email addresses with her to contact any of Dr Sievers' patients or did she wait until they contacted her? Where would all the patient files be, assuming there are actual paper files or was everything computerized? I haven't seen any announcements from LS saying that she's open for business in the original office, so I wonder if the office is closed or has it reopened on a limited basis? So many questions and so little information out there.

Notice on practice door morning of body discovery in case anyone missed- from very first post in Daily Mail linkimage.jpg

Curious why MS would just say no comment when asked about the patient records . Patients would be more satisfied with knowing the reason why. I think that would cause some of them to wander away. Maybe he has an attorney? If it were me, that would tick me off. Id be much more understanding if he at least apologized for the delay due to the stress of the situation or some answer. No comment would equal no more money from me. jmo

I find this information very interesting and food for thought. The timing is curious, isn't it? So now SH is working for this Dr. and what appears to be a recently branded Wellness Center, who offers similar services to Dr Sievers' old practice (perhaps minus the intuology and reiki). Will SH stay with this doctor or return to help MS as he tries to continue what his wife started? It seems like a conflict of interest of sorts. I wonder if any of Dr Sievers' patients have switched to this other doctor?

There seems to be a whole lot of wellness, anti-aging and other holistic services going on in Florida. Is everyone jumping on the gravy train?

JMHO .....

I think nurse Sandy is gone for good to the doctor's office down the hall. I think she "beat feet on concrete" in a super fast way!
She's not going back! Sandy knows....

Notice on practice door morning of body discovery in case anyone missed- from very first post in Daily Mail linkView attachment 78595

Is it possible this was written by LS instead of SH? The language, spelling and mention of donations sounds like something LS would write. I find it strange when leaving a very early announcement of the death of Dr Sievers that a request for donations would be made - prayers, yes - donations, seems out of place to me.

Again JMHO as I try to put the puzzle pieces together.

Curious why MS would just say no comment when asked about the patient records . Patients would be more satisfied with knowing the reason why. I think that would cause some of them to wander away. Maybe he has an attorney? If it were me, that would tick me off. Id be much more understanding if he at least apologized for the delay due to the stress of the situation or some answer. No comment would equal no more money from me. jmo

I get the idea that he is just trying to stay out of the public eye for as long as possible.

I get the idea that he is just trying to stay out of the public eye for as long as possible.

I still think that ,unless he was told by LE not to,he SHOULD be in the public eye to keep the case active and in the public's consousness

I dont recall any cases that they havent said something to the public unless they have been advised by an attorney to say nothing. Another thing thats weird. Wouldnt you want to set up a tip line?

I dont recall any cases that they havent said something to the public unless they have been advised by an attorney to say nothing. Another thing thats weird. Wouldnt you want to set up a tip line?

I can't recall any cases either. Usually the family PLEADS on T.V. to help LE catch the killer. (even if it eventually turns out they were the perp. (Susan Smith).
And a tip line would certainly bring in tips with reward money offered. In fact,now that I think about it,donations for the children were set-up,but no reward?
I find that strange also.

I can't recall any cases either. Usually the family PLEADS on T.V. to help LE catch the killer. (even if it eventually turns out they were the perp. (Susan Smith).
And a tip line would certainly bring in tips with reward money offered. In fact,now that I think about it,donations for the children were set-up,but no reward?
I find that strange also.

No pleas
No tip requests
No reward offered

Just request for donations and back to business ... strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry