FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont recall any cases that they havent said something to the public unless they have been advised by an attorney to say nothing. Another thing thats weird. Wouldnt you want to set up a tip line?

I don't recall any cases that so little was said to the media. The husband, the family, the neighbors, the co-workers and the LE are all silent. Even the media is silent. It is really errrrrrieee. JMO

Ok ...well I guess disregard what I said before...I'm confused about where SH went when she packed up her office and left... in that first interview. Sorry about that...

I was also confused about the "office down the hall", the office that SH went, and the office referenced in the note on the door, that's why I went back to find the note pic. Sadly, I had an extremely draining day so I'm still confused.

Regarding another poster's suggestion that LS wrote the note on the door instead of SH, I had assumed too that LS wrote it due to the language and reference to donations. Of course, that may play into my confusion of who was where in what office...

I find this information very interesting and food for thought. The timing is curious, isn't it? So now SH is working for this Dr. and what appears to be a recently branded Wellness Center, who offers similar services to Dr Sievers' old practice (perhaps minus the intuology and reiki). Will SH stay with this doctor or return to help MS as he tries to continue what his wife started? It seems like a conflict of interest of sorts. I wonder if any of Dr Sievers' patients have switched to this other doctor?

There seems to be a whole lot of wellness, anti-aging and other holistic services going on in Florida. Is everyone jumping on the gravy train?

JMHO .....

I certainly haven't noticed any glowing reports about Dr. W. - can't see him filling Dr. Sievers high heels. I wonder how/why he became interested in wellness care and how motivated he is to succeed... jmho

I believe all of your "Sleuthing" abilities are impeccable and I thank you for adding so much invaluable content to catch up on each day!! Thank you. I personally feel that everyone is on the right track. This has to lie somewhere within the complicated web of TS's work. I can see where the family would want to keep her hard work & passion alive because she lived every moment trying to help others, BUT, somewhere something is not right. To have an idea who is responsible (LE) and yet pour through tons of corresponding details on work & home computers, emails, cell phones, as well as monies (which cash only leaves more work to detail), that is a massive amount of work to be had. Also, if you knew someone in authority was going over every fine detail of everything you did, would you not be silent if you were at all part of this practice? There has to be so much more to this ...I too am intrigued by all the detective shows and watch them regularly, but this has got to be so involved I'm sure. Not saying who's guilty of what, but I truly do see a very tight knot of information that is being slowly inspected and pulled apart. What if several people are involved and not just one. Can't arrest one without having a net of information to competently pull this entire case in. I, for one, do believe that this case is going to be off the charts when we finally hear why this could have happened...and that's JMO :)

I was also confused about the "office down the hall", the office that SH went, and the office referenced in the note on the door, that's why I went back to find the note pic. Sadly, I had an extremely draining day so I'm still confused.

Regarding another poster's suggestion that LS wrote the note on the door instead of SH, I had assumed too that LS wrote it due to the language and reference to donations. Of course, that may play into my confusion of who was where in what office...

That was me that commented about the possibility of LS writing the note on the door, although I have no proof of that - just speculation. I appreciated you finding that and posting it!

Here is the interview with SH mentioning "packing up 7 years ... " and moving down the hall / it makes it appear that this doctor down the hall would be helping to take care of Dr S's patients, even though the note on the door referred people to an internist at a different location, for prescriptions. I wonder if there was a disagreement between SH and LS, or between either of them and MS, as to how to proceed with taking care of Dr S's patients? It does appear that SH has moved on and the doctor she is now working for is very happy to have her. Also SH did not sound pleased to hear that patients were having difficulty accessing their records.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.VbGGMJK9KSM

Such a maze of possibilities and no answers again today ...

I believe all of your "Sleuthing" abilities are impeccable and I thank you for adding so much invaluable content to catch up on each day!! Thank you. I personally feel that everyone is on the right track. This has to lie somewhere within the complicated web of TS's work. I can see where the family would want to keep her hard work & passion alive because she lived every moment trying to help others, BUT, somewhere something is not right. To have an idea who is responsible (LE) and yet pour through tons of corresponding details on work & home computers, emails, cell phones, as well as monies (which cash only leaves more work to detail), that is a massive amount of work to be had. Also, if you knew someone in authority was going over every fine detail of everything you did, would you not be silent if you were at all part of this practice? There has to be so much more to this ...I too am intrigued by all the detective shows and watch them regularly, but this has got to be so involved I'm sure. Not saying who's guilty of what, but I truly do see a very tight knot of information that is being slowly inspected and pulled apart. What if several people are involved and not just one. Can't arrest one without having a net of information to competently pull this entire case in. I, for one, do believe that this case is going to be off the charts when we finally hear why this could have happened...and that's JMO :)

They probably do have a massive amount of stuff to go through and connect the dots. I cant help but wonder if Dr didnt stumble upon something and confront someone. Perhaps a whistle blower type thing. All I know if the brutality of her death speaks volumes. Someone wasn't concerned about just knocking her out and getting away. Someone was in a rage and wanted her dead. jmo

They probably do have a massive amount of stuff to go through and connect the dots. I cant help but wonder if Dr didnt stumble upon something and confront someone. Perhaps a whistle blower type thing. All I know if the brutality of her death speaks volumes. Someone wasn't concerned about just knocking her out and getting away. Someone was in a rage and wanted her dead. jmo

I agree. And if it was a simple (singular) arrest, it would be out by now. It has got to be very involved. I guess I do get the amount of time it is taking, but it does not help people from feeling they are safe!! Whoever is capable of doing this is obviously still free...

Did the killer bring the hammer? That makes a difference to me as far as suspects, or was hammer in the house?

Still not seeing how someone harboring a grudge would have known she was coming home alone and when, though.

Just thinking here...

I wonder if a there is someone, somehow connected to Dr. TS's circle.... That just got out of jail or prison...

I have seen cases where perps, who have just been released from jail/prison, either holding a grudge... Or releasing pent up desires during incarceration...commit hideous crimes..

:waitasec:

Just thinking here...

I wonder if a there is someone, somehow connected to Dr. TS's circle.... That just got out of jail or prison...

I have seen cases where perps, who have just been released from jail/prison, either holding a grudge... Or releasing pent up desires during incarceration...commit hideous crimes..

:waitasec:

While that's possible, it would be a huge coincidence that she was home alone though.

-Nin

Did she owe someone a lot of money?
Did she take out loans & re-fi to pay back said money?
What do her credit card balances look like?
Was the staff late in getting their pay?

I'm just thinking out loud here 'cause most of the time it's about: sex, drugs & ....
MONEY !

Moo.

While that's possible, it would be a huge coincidence that she was home alone though.
-Nin

This is my whole issue with the theories involving patients, "haters" or people she possibly owed. It should be known by now exactly who was aware of her travel plans, that she was coming home alone, and when. Imo, this should not be a high number of people and certainly not many outside of family, close friends and office staff. So...since LE does not seem to think she was a random victim...I think the perp must be one of them.
Jmo

This is my whole issue with the theories involving patients, "haters" or people she possibly owed. It should be known by now exactly who was aware of her travel plans, that she was coming home alone, and when. Imo, this should not be a high number of people and certainly not many outside of family, close friends and office staff. So...since LE does not seem to think she was a random victim...I think the perp must be one of them.
Jmo

True but what if a "close friend" is a paramour and loaded with $$$ ???
And it was time to pay up?

Just speculating here & moo

I am starting to feel that when the book is written on this case, I will be reading it on my brand new 2020 Kindle:laughing:

Let's rationalize, the crime was either premeditated and Dr Sievers was the target or it was random and she just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Random can always happen, anyone could be responsible for her death. Random could include home invasion, burglary, stalking ( while she walks the dogs for example), car accident (dents in the rear of the van), vandalism. The broken in door could be the entry point. Someone may have noticed the missing security camera to the South side of the house and took advantage. Who might have thought nobody was home? Thief, neighbor(misinformed or no particular knowledge, he sees the trash-cans from Friday still out on the curb, house is dark)

Premeditated and targeted would limit the pool of attackers to those who knew that she was at home (alone) or when she would be at home. Perhaps the attack itself was not planned as such and it was just the result of escalation. In that case we would have to consider that the fact she was home alone - if she was- might have not been part of the plan. Let's say the plan was to talk to Dr Sievers about something and the talk escalated into a physical conflict resulting in her death, then the unsub did not have to know whether Dr Sievers was home alone or not. She would have just happened to be there. Premeditated could include messing with the alarm system due to previous knowledge, the broken-in door as entry point, possibly using keys to get into the house and disarm the security system ( staged break-in would be part of the plan then) , trying to take something that was inside the house, stalking her all the way from the airport (makes no sense as they either knew she was going to be home alone, in which case they would have known where she lived and rather lurk around the house waiting for her).
Who knew or had access to the information she would be home alone? Family, neighbors, service people, co workers, patients, friends etc. .

If this was random, LE would go by evidence and chances are the burglar was already in CODIS. A neighbor trying to break in would still have to know how to avoid the security system. So that would be rather a planned burglary without targeting or planning bodily harm. He would totally panic running into Dr Sievers, make mistakes and consequently possibly leaving plenty of evidence behind.

If this was planned, the planned elements would include the way of entry, way of exit, the security system (on or not?), Dr Sievers, dogs (?), crimescene control (evidence inside/outside), noise, transportation (if needed), someone guarding the outside.
If the attack itself was not planned, but the visit was planned, then the security cameras should have come on, if the system was armed or active. If the cameras were not running, anyone known to Dr Sievers could have entered the house legally through the door. If we are looking at service people, they were misinformed about her homecoming. Service people could include the dog sitter, a house sitter, cleaning personel, security personel, a neighbor with a key, etc. .

There are many more combinations and possibilities to who and why. Without evidence we cannot exclude anyone. Unfortunately we are not privy to the information needed and engage in including suspects,when we should be really excluding them or finding reasons to exclude them.

-Nin

This is prob off topic bc not related, but given the discussions here about similar scenarios I thought I'd share

Deputies raid Punta Gorda clinic, two arrested

site-iconnbc-2.com/story/29616836/deputies-raid-punta-gorda-clinic-two-arrested
By Tim Wronka, Charlotte County Reporter Email Connect tim.wronka@nbc-2.com
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, FL -
Dozens of patients at a Punta Gorda clinic were asked to leave and never come back on Thursday as federal agents raided the office.

It happened at the Gulfshore Pain and Wellness Center on Highway 17 near the DeSoto County line.

We learned two people were arrested, including a doctor.

- WATCH THIS STORY

Dr. Fred Turner along with his office manager Rosetta Connata have been arrested. We're told they are in their initial hearing and face several charges, including drug possession and distribution.

<modsnip>

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29616836/deputies-raid-punta-gorda-clinic-two-arrested#.VbJFXdJViko

This is prob off topic bc not related, but given the discussions here about similar scenarios I thought I'd share

Deputies raid Punta Gorda clinic, two arrested

site-iconnbc-2.com/story/29616836/deputies-raid-punta-gorda-clinic-two-arrested
By Tim Wronka, Charlotte County Reporter Email Connect tim.wronka@nbc-2.com
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, FL -
Dozens of patients at a Punta Gorda clinic were asked to leave and never come back on Thursday as federal agents raided the office.

It happened at the Gulfshore Pain and Wellness Center on Highway 17 near the DeSoto County line.

We learned two people were arrested, including a doctor.

- WATCH THIS STORY

Dr. Fred Turner along with his office manager Rosetta Connata have been arrested. We're told they are in their initial hearing and face several charges, including drug possession and distribution.

<modsnip>

Interesting as well that the doctor's office manager had attended medical school in the Caribbean, but relinquished her license when she was caught several years ago. What a waste of their medical education and degrees! It's amazing what greed will do.

Let's rationalize, the crime was either premeditated and Dr Sievers was the target or it was random and she just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Random can always happen, anyone could be responsible for her death. Random could include home invasion, burglary, stalking ( while she walks the dogs for example), car accident (dents in the rear of the van), vandalism. The broken in door could be the entry point. Someone may have noticed the missing security camera to the South side of the house and took advantage. Who might have thought nobody was home? Thief, neighbor(misinformed or no particular knowledge, he sees the trash-cans from Friday still out on the curb, house is dark)

Premeditated and targeted would limit the pool of attackers to those who knew that she was at home (alone) or when she would be at home. Perhaps the attack itself was not planned as such and it was just the result of escalation. In that case we would have to consider that the fact she was home alone - if she was- might have not been part of the plan. Let's say the plan was to talk to Dr Sievers about something and the talk escalated into a physical conflict resulting in her death, then the unsub did not have to know whether Dr Sievers was home alone or not. She would have just happened to be there. Premeditated could include messing with the alarm system due to previous knowledge, the broken-in door as entry point, possibly using keys to get into the house and disarm the security system ( staged break-in would be part of the plan then) , trying to take something that was inside the house, stalking her all the way from the airport (makes no sense as they either knew she was going to be home alone, in which case they would have known where she lived and rather lurk around the house waiting for her).
Who knew or had access to the information she would be home alone? Family, neighbors, service people, co workers, patients, friends etc. .

If this was random, LE would go by evidence and chances are the burglar was already in CODIS. A neighbor trying to break in would still have to know how to avoid the security system. So that would be rather a planned burglary without targeting or planning bodily harm. He would totally panic running into Dr Sievers, make mistakes and consequently possibly leaving plenty of evidence behind.

If this was planned, the planned elements would include the way of entry, way of exit, the security system (on or not?), Dr Sievers, dogs (?), crimescene control (evidence inside/outside), noise, transportation (if needed), someone guarding the outside.
If the attack itself was not planned, but the visit was planned, then the security cameras should have come on, if the system was armed or active. If the cameras were not running, anyone known to Dr Sievers could have entered the house legally through the door. If we are looking at service people, they were misinformed about her homecoming. Service people could include the dog sitter, a house sitter, cleaning personel, security personel, a neighbor with a key, etc. .

There are many more combinations and possibilities to who and why. Without evidence we cannot exclude anyone. Unfortunately we are not privy to the information needed and engage in including suspects,when we should be really excluding them or finding reasons to exclude them.

-Nin

Let's start with excluding MS. If reports are true we know for a fact he wasn't the one who physically murdered her. And the way the murder was apparently carried out seems personal so we can likely exclude a hitman type scenario. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah