FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Lee County Sheriff is being sued by his own deputies for failing to pay overtime. Tonight at 11:

http://www.nbc-2.com/

Also, they mentioned Our Mother's Home to honor Dr Sievers, as it has been posted on WS before.

They will probably show it again on Live Stream.

-Nin

Well, Lee County Sheriff is being sued by his own deputies for failing to pay overtime. Tonight at 11:

Also, they mentioned Our Mother's Home to honor Dr Sievers, as it has been posted on WS before.

-Nin

THATS IT. The deputies arent getting overtime and have gone on strike. Thats why this case has gone silent. jk

-Nin

THATS IT. The deputies arent getting overtime and have gone on strike. Thats why this case has gone silent. jk
Well yes, of course. Someone has to pay for the book production!

That will surely put a hex on winning the next election.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

-Nin

Not his first rodeo with his employees, imo. I'm trying to figure out how to copy and paste links from my cell phone. But a simple google search will verify.

If I was one of the home owners in that neighborhood I would be demanding answers and updates on the investigation. I'm sure her family already is.

I am looking into SH ( thank you pferrin ) and there is something interesting going on. SH is in no way a suspect, I am just curious about the timeline:

MS is trying to keep the office open and even announces to patients he will have a new doctor join by end of this week. SH was quick to send patients over to another practice close by to see a JS after Dr Sievers/ death. She knows that MS is trying to keep the business going, he sends out the emails to his patients, but she leaves almost instantly.

JS P.A. returns to the Dr W practice on May 31st after having left prior to that. Then on JUNE 29th at 5:25pm Dr W announces:

"Watch out exciting new programs get on the W.... Wellness Train!". W's Wellness was announced again on July 13 th.

SH joins on July 3rd.

Public business FB of W. Wellness:

com/pages/Dr-Richard-R-Wilson-Bonita-Springs-Estero-Family-Practice/727326057305041

-Nin

If there is so much supposed evidence, how in the world has there been no arrest yet!?!

If there is so much supposed evidence, how in the world has there been no arrest yet!?!

This case is reminding me of Hailey Dunn's case. Officer spoke out both sides of his mouth and hard to decipher. There was supposed to be tons of evidence against SA for child *advertiser censored*. Hailey's body was recovered and 5 years later, no arrests for anything. I dont even think they have released her remains.

I am looking into SH ( thank you pferrin ) and there is something interesting going on. SH is in no way a suspect, I am just curious about the timeline:

MS is trying to keep the office open and even announces to patients he will have a new doctor join by end of this week. SH was quick to send patients over to another practice close by to see a JS after Dr Sievers/ death. She knows that MS is trying to keep the business going, he sends out the emails to his patients, but she leaves almost instantly.

JS P.A. returns to the Dr W practice on May 31st after having left prior to that. Then on JUNE 29th at 5:25pm Dr W announces:

"Watch out exciting new programs get on the W.... Wellness Train!". W's Wellness was announced again on July 13 th.

SH joins on July 3rd.

com/pages/Dr-Richard-R-Wilson-Bonita-Springs-Estero-Family-Practice/727326057305041

-Nin

I find this information very interesting and food for thought. The timing is curious, isn't it? So now SH is working for this Dr. and what appears to be a recently branded Wellness Center, who offers similar services to Dr Sievers' old practice (perhaps minus the intuology and reiki). Will SH stay with this doctor or return to help MS as he tries to continue what his wife started? It seems like a conflict of interest of sorts. I wonder if any of Dr Sievers' patients have switched to this other doctor?

There seems to be a whole lot of wellness, anti-aging and other holistic services going on in Florida. Is everyone jumping on the gravy train?

JMHO .....

This case is reminding me of Hailey Dunn's case. Officer spoke out both sides of his mouth and hard to decipher. There was supposed to be tons of evidence against SA for child *advertiser censored*. Hailey's body was recovered and 5 years later, no arrests for anything. I dont even think they have released her remains.

Reminds me of Alison F. in AZ. Lots of evidence, not "random", no arrest in five months.

SH joins on July 3rd.

-Nin

Interesting, Nin. Casts a different light on SH facilitating patient transition to new doctor in the wake of Dr. Sievers' death. I've always wondered why she couldn't stay in Siever's employ to do that. I just figured she was concerned with her own job security. Wondering now if there is more to it than that.

Helper9693, what is your take on the SH situation with the new doctor and Mark's move to keep the practice going?
In SH's first interview she talked about packing up her desk and basically moving down the hall. To me that didn't necessarily mean she was going to work for Dr W...I thought she was just going to assist for 30 days...helping Dr W (who had offered as professional courtesy to Dr Sievers patients)... to keep prescriptions going...as they found new Doctors. She could have been paid by either office at that point.

That was early on…Was a decision even made regarding what to do with Dr Sievers practice/bringing on a new Doctor at that point? Don’t know.

Maybe some staff stayed to answers phones…maybe they cleared out the whole office…closed shop and just left an answering service on temporarily…I’m not a current patient. Don’t know.

However...that said…once SH did that interview that implied patients weren’t being treated well in terms of getting records...that told me she had burned her bridges with her old employer.

Now whether she has a permanent new job with Dr W …or is there just temporarily I don’t know. He is wise to keep SH on his staff as she is so knowledgeably in the direction his practice is apparently heading. He just brought back the PA though… I have no clue about how big his practice is…His offices are certainly appear to be larger than Dr Sievers.

I wonder if there was some drama going on after the death of Dr and SH wanted no part of it. Maybe her hinky meter was goin off?

Helper9693, what is your take on the SH situation with the new doctor and Mark's move to keep the practice going?

I never met Mark Siever's. In general I can see how a person might want to keep the business/dream alive...perhaps still do office management.
It was an investment he and his wife were committed to...maybe the brother that makes 5x Dr Sievers income (that she mentions in the video) and others are advising him what steps to take next. When a person's whole life kind of implodes...I think they need some space...to figure things out.

So....how long till an arrest? +/- 2 weeks? I'll say within 2.

I am going to say 4-6 weeks more. I think the DA will have everything ready to go to the Grand Jury before he/she authorizes the arrests.

In SH's first interview she talked about packing up her desk and basically moving down the hall. To me that didn't necessarily mean she was going to work for Dr W...I thought she was just going to assist for 30 days...helping Dr W (who had offered as professional courtesy to Dr Sievers patients)... to keep prescriptions going...as they found new Doctors. She could have been paid by either office at that point.

That was early on…Was a decision even made regarding what to do with Dr Sievers practice/bringing on a new Doctor at that point? Don’t know.

Maybe some staff stayed to answers phones…maybe they cleared out the whole office…closed shop and just left an answering service on temporarily…I’m not a current patient. Don’t know.

However...that said…once SH did that interview that implied patients weren’t being treated well in terms of getting records...that told me she had burned her bridges with her old employer.

Now whether she has a permanent new job with Dr W …or is there just temporarily I don’t know. He is wise to keep SH on his staff as she is so knowledgeably in the direction his practice is apparently heading. He just brought back the PA though… I have no clue about how big his practice is…His offices are certainly appear to be larger than Dr Sievers.

Thanks for you insight, Helper.

I am going to say 4-6 weeks more. I think the DA will have everything ready to go to the Grand Jury before he/she authorizes the arrests.

My money (if I had any, lol) rides on someone she knew intimately or did business with; in some way or shape, trusted and then was foiled badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP