Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC LE also said a lot of evidence...
Wonder how long it will take to process

It wasn't that many years ago that doctors were being murder because they preformed abortions, so it makes me wonder if some crazy person would murder a doctor that worked with transgender people. There are many people who have strong feelings against LGTGs. Just a wild thought.

I think that is a very plausible motive. With the brutality of her death it could be a hate crime.

If you were breaking in somewhere wouldn't you just get the heck out when you realized someone was home? Unless that person could recognize you or there was an item you wanted really really bad. Not stay around and murder someone.

Right. Which is why the FBI stats say robbery and NOT burglary is one of the top reasons for blunt-force trauma homicides. Arguments top the list too, and if we are to believe the witnesses, there was an argument of some sort. IMHO, there was an argument, statistically speaking, (even minus the witness statements). The origin of the argument is yet to be known. It could be a number of things, although as I said before, the financial situation stands out to me the most. Love, sex, greed, jealousy are usually the impetus of such (seven deadly sins kind of thing).

It wasn't that many years ago that doctors were being murder because they preformed abortions, so it makes me wonder if some crazy person would murder a doctor that worked with transgender people. There are many people who have strong feelings against LGTGs. Just a wild thought.

IMO, not so wild

I think the love/money motive would be top of my list. Transgender probably second. Disgruntled patient really low on my list. Burglary and conspiracy not on my list.

I think the love/money motive would be top of my list. Transgender probably second. Disgruntled patient really low on my list. Burglary and conspiracy not on my list.

I agree with this. I think:

Love/Money -personal someone she knew and possibly trusted
Hate Crime-someone not agreeing with her practices or lifestyle choices
Conspiracy-linked to love/money but certainly could be due to the facts we do not have
Disgruntled Patient- trying to steal meds, script pads or various other items or mad that she "cut them off" from their supply
Burglary- Very low on my list but still possible.

Jmo, but I have a hard time buying that a patient, or an anti-transgender person would have any idea of her schedule to the extent of knowing she would be coming home alone, and when, which is how it seems to me (that the intruder knew she would be alone.) Even a casual remark in the office is unlikely to have been so specific, Imo. This seems much more personal to me.

I agree and will add jealousy to the first category. I will be surprised if there's not a love/jealousy/financial connection when all is said and done. Nothing against holistic medical treatments, but there seems to be room for some questionable treatments from what we've read - in other words, I see opportunists in my crystal ball. JMHO

I think there is a lot of money to be made in these supplements. Alternative type treatments. Millions is what the expose that Dateline said that I posted a couple of days ago.

I do not see the doc's family as living large. They don't have a fancy house in a gated community. The kids apparently don't go to fancy private schools. They don't appear to have expensive cars. They don't appear to go on fancy vacations.

So what is the need for money and why?

A partner, LS, appears to be married to a wealthy person.

I am not discounting money at all. Money seems to be a big driver in most murders.

Just wondering about, " Follow the money," or else, " Cherchez la femme".

I think there is a lot of money to be made in these supplements. Alternative type treatments. Millions is what the expose that Dateline said that I posted a couple of days ago.

I do not see the doc's family as living large. They don't have a fancy house in a gated community. The kids apparently don't go to fancy private schools. They don't appear to have expensive cars. They don't appear to go on fancy vacations.

So what is the need for money and why?

A partner, LS, appears to be married to a wealthy person.

I am not discounting money at all. Money seems to be a big driver in most murders.

Just wondering about, " Follow the money," or else, " Cherchez la femme".

Maybe she had people riding her shirt tail and she was going to cut them off? jmo

Nin, in an earlier post you put hammer in " " when referring to the murder weapon. Is that because you know that the murder weapon was something other than a hammer? Or do you question it thinking that LCSO may be putting out misinformation?

Remember the sheriff is running for reelection against two others ........Yawn...... , and after one of them went to the press and bad-mouthed the sheriff on his handling of this case, the sheriff phoned a reporter and had her come take a leisurely stroll through a park with him (all on camera, duh) and IMO sheriff all but said he knows 'who done it'. Based on that, I think it is simply a matter of time 'til the murderer is arrested - these murder investigations take time to get the 'ducks in a row'.

If true that no suspects, I'm thinking the more "evidence" than ever seen referred only to a very large amount of collected material, which when sorted through maybe isn't turning into actual meaningful real evidence

I am still baffled that "There is more evidence than (the sheriff) has ever seen". But yet we still wait for answers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If that rumor is true, then it verifies how complicated this case is. IIRC a red car was mentioned by a neighbor way back in the beginning - I recall reading that someone said they saw it in the driveway twice before the murder. I have faith that LE is doing everything they can to put the puzzle pieces together - sometimes we have to be patient, as much as we would like to know everything now.

Yes the same neighbor(s) that heard the man yelling that morning also mentioned having seen a red car there twice during the week prior to the murder. I still would like to know when they left for CT and whether that red car was seen there after they'd left...

If true that no suspects, I'm thinking the more "evidence" than ever seen referred only to a very large amount of collected material, which when sorted through maybe isn't turning into actual meaningful real evidence

Or maybe they haven't gotten all the results back yet?

Please leave the rumors off the board. If you want to post something as fact, a link to Main Stream Media (MSM) is required.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member