FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was a hit, then someone made a mistake in either how to break open the side door or in how to stage it. Whoever pried open that door to gain access to the garage ( and then the inside), was not a professional.
Unlessyou want to suggest that the individual intentionally wanted to look like an amateur, he or she took additional risks in being detected prematurely.-Nin

I was not thinking in terms of a professional hitman. I'm more inclined to believe it would be someone who could be "bought" with drugs, or who owed money for drugs. I also think this was an inside job, but the plan was to make it appear random by staging a break-in. I don't believe the alarm system "failed". I think it was either disabled remotely or someone with access to the home disabled it. There were dog walkers, relatives, co-workers, etc. who had access to the house. If the LE crime scene description as gruesome is accurate then the idea of a "random" crime doesn't fit. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time LE let inaccurate information "leak". jmo

I was not thinking in terms of a professional hitman. I'm more inclined to believe it would be someone who could be "bought" with drugs, or who owed money for drugs. I also think this was an inside job, but the plan was to make it appear random by staging a break-in. I don't believe the alarm system "failed". I think it was either disabled remotely or someone with access to the home disabled it. There were dog walkers, relatives, co-workers, etc. who had access to the house. If the LE crime scene description as gruesome is accurate then the idea of a "random" crime doesn't fit. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time LE let inaccurate information "leak". jmo

If the murder weapon was indeed a hammer,the crime scene is going to be pretty gruesome.

Assuming this was targeted (which I do), I agree;only a small number of people should have known her plans.

When you assume this was 'targeted', do you mean, you are assuming someone planned the attack well in advance ( days or more) and therefore was privy to detailed information needed to develop such plan?

Or, when you assume this was 'targeted', do you include a much shorter time-frame, during which scenario someone (for example in the neighborhood) took opportunity of the fact that Dr Sievers had returned home alone from her trip, for whatever reasons he wanted to approach/ attack her?
That scenario would also include a burglary gone wrong for the opposite reason, mainly for not knowing she was home.

If the burglar had in mind to retrieve something specific from that house, then it would be a targeted event and not random, correct?

I just like to get clearer on "targeted" versus "random".

-Nin

If this was a hit, then someone made a mistake in either how to break open the side door or in how to stage it. Whoever pried open that door to gain access to the garage ( and then the inside), was not a professional.
Unlessyou want to suggest that the individual intentionally wanted to look like an amateur, he or she took additional risks in being detected prematurely.-Nin

Completely agree. The staging could have happened after the murder, minimizes risk of being detected. Especially if the perp screwed with the alarm.

When you assume this was 'targeted', do you mean, you are assuming someone planned the attack well in advance ( days or more) and therefore was privy to detailed information needed to develop such plan?

Or, when you assume this was 'targeted', do you include a much shorter time-frame, during which scenario someone (for example in the neighborhood) took opportunity of the fact that Dr Sievers had returned home alone from her trip, for whatever reasons he wanted to approach/ attack her?
That scenario would also include a burglary gone wrong for the opposite reason, mainly for not knowing she was home.

If the burglar had in mind to retrieve something specific from that house, then it would be a targeted event and not random, correct?

-Nin

Yes. I would assume if something unusual (not typical items like cash/jewels) and known to the family was taken, tends to prove targeted vs. random right away.

I guess thinking in terms of a hit man I think gun-kill, get out. No big mess. Unless, the hit man was told to make it look like a burglary. jmo

It is quite possible that Dr.Sievers' killers have roots in another country. They may have fled the state, or the country--and that's another reason why it would take LE more time to track them down. Maybe ICE, (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), is involved. ICE would be better equipped with special translators, and have more insight on key players with ties to brutal gangs.

Did the man's voice, heard arguing by a neighbor, have any kind of accent?

I completely agree with that. Also, the alarm system could have been deactivated by Dr Sievers herself (giving someone access, walking dogs, letting dogs outside into the backyard).

-Nin

Could the "shrill" heard by the neighbor possibly be the short burst of the alarm before it was silenced by someone who had the code? Could the murder have actually happened much earlier and the killer made the staged break-in then set off the alarm either accidentally while trying to leave or set it off deliberately to confuse TOD at the outset (before ME exam).

back to darlie routier on AJ

She told the truth. Some people dont like the truth. Thoughts?

You are cheating on me.
Caught someone she is close to spouse cheating on them and told.
Stumbled upon something illegal and turned someone in.
These are a few of mine. jmo

If the murder weapon was indeed a hammer,the crime scene is going to be pretty gruesome.

..only if the hammer was swung more than once. I know it sounds terrible to even post it, but it is very relevant-as you most likely know: A single hit will not create any or almost no splatter.

I won't go into details out of respect for friends and family of the victim, who may be frequenting this board.

-Nin

You are cheating on me.
Caught a friend or coworkers spouse cheating on them and told.

Or confided in the wrong person that she was turning someone in.

You are cheating on me.

She swore the Hippocratic oath, she had to always tell the truth. Someone not liking her telling the truth is like disliking physicians in general.

Physicians on the other hand not telling the truth, have failed in their positions of trust and will fail sooner or later.

-Nin

-Nin

I mean that she was the targeted victim, that it was not a robbery or not a real one, it was a planned murder with TS as intended victim. Jmo

Since we’re all left to our imagination … just wonder if TS’ two young daughters may have interacted with the wrong person during their “hiring” of strangers to make their charity bracelets, or when selling them at flea markets and (?) in the neighborhood. (See the links below.) Thinking along the lines of someone with a twisted motive who came back around thinking these beautiful girls were home in their beds. The lady in the back of TS’ home (Ms. C.) reported a peeping tom in the past year and we know there are a number of registered sex offenders close by. Ms. C. is the same neighbor who identified the shrill coming from the Sievers home and said it sounded like it came from outside – my thinking is that TS could have let the dogs out by way of the back screened pool area in the early morning (many of us do that in Fla), and came upon the intruder who quickly disabled her. Would explain the alarms being off. Doesn’t explain the pried side door but there could be a plausible explanation for that in this scenario.

The daughters’ charity business U2 CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE was opened as an LLC in May of 2014 and seems to have been heating up in the months before their mother’s murder.

See http://www.u2canmakeadifference.com/home.html
and
http://www.news-press.com/story/life/2015/02/08/individuals-groups-support-mothers-home/23078543/

You are cheating on me.

Told an employee, associate, organization, etc. that she was severing ties with them.

She swore the Hippocratic oath, she had to always tell the truth. Someone not liking her telling the truth is like disliking physicians in general.

Physicians on the other hand not telling the truth, have failed in their positions of trust and will fail sooner or later.

-Nin

What does the Hippocratic Oath specifically have to do with telling the truth unless it best serves the patient's health to do so?

Precisely! The odds are against it.

Also, if you look at this picture. I believe these are trash or recycling compactors located outside the (broken in) side door?

View attachment 79327

I assume they were not just moved to the outside for easy access to the garage, as the CS members are actively investigating the crime scene and keeping it intact.

Let's say they have been there before. Is anyone here familiar with those? What kind of trash or recyclables do they compact? Any ideas?

-Nin
uploadfromtaptalk1438862073820.jpg

From this picture I also think that they were put outside for easy access . P.S. I know the website says conspiracy lol! Interesting pictures.

http://conspiracy-cafe.blogspot.com/2015/07/neighbors-of-murdered-florida-doctor.html

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I wonder if it's possible that the killer didn't know she was home at the time and thought he was breaking into an unoccupied house to commit a burglary. Upon hearing a noise (him trying to force the door open) ,she opens it ,screams ( he verbally tries to quiet her),then he panics ,kills her and leaves...just a thought.

What does the Hippocratic Oath specifically have to do with telling the truth unless it best serves the patient's health to do so?

I expect a doctor to be a truthful person in all aspects, as a professional and as a private person. A reputation of a doctor can be lost, not just due to his or her inattention to truthfulness towards the patient, but also due to questionable ways of keeping their books for example.
Ethics and integrity for a medical person are the prerequisites for honorable conduct. Honesty is not learned in medical school, it is a character trait.
While the historic Hippocratic oath was initially developed to distinguish the pros from the quacks and to have people trust into the medical profession, the modern versions imply that a patient has to be able to trust a doctor with their lives. A doctor is a doctor 24-7, not just during office hours.

That's what it means to me.

-Nin

It is interesting that the word "truth" comes up so often in this thread. It makes me think that someone did not want their "truth" to be discovered. I just find it ironic that she was home and more importantly, home alone and I think the perpetrator knew this. There was nothing stolen. That leads me to think that this was a "personal" murder conducted by someone she knew and someone who did not want his/her "truth" to be revealed. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14