DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Barney, Oh my Barney
Had a jail and couldn't lock it,
had one bullet for his pistol
and had to keep it in his pocket....

lol -Nin

I am in 100% agreement with you. Where is the outrage a hard working productive member of our society was brutally murdered IN HER SECURED HOME! I realize Lee County isn't Mayberry R. F. D. but at times the way this has all been handled I wonder if they are equipped to handle such a murder.

<modsnip>

Something is rotten in Denmark!

Yep. Too much silence. Just nothing at all...but, can't say anything. So, can we at least come up with a percentage where spouses are indeed involved in the murder of their wives (in general of course). I really don't think that we've touched a whole lot on these numbers?

To NIN----You had some serious rain up there; hope all is well now.

My house and area are O.K. but there was serious flooding in a lot of areas--Thanks for asking

Does anyone recall the time frame it took to begin releasing information on the Travis Alexander murder? How long were the details of his horrific murder silenced? I have been thinking about that a lot since it's so hard to keep waiting to hear something on this. Have also heard much more "unverified" details about the TS murder and, like everyone, am wondering when something will be released. I thought it was common to hold press conferences on such things. I still don't get why the public is not demanding something. Again, I would be freaking out if this happened around me and I'd be requesting cameras to voice my concern for my neighborhood and the lack of safety that I was feeling. Just don't understand why everyone is acting like this never happened.

I agree and I think we all agree with you. I just hope when the case is solved,and I pray it is,that the REASON why there was so much silence from Lee County LE is clear and understandable to the public.

Does anyone recall the time frame it took to begin releasing information on the Travis Alexander murder? How long were the details of his horrific murder silenced? I have been thinking about that a lot since it's so hard to keep waiting to hear something on this. Have also heard much more "unverified" details about the TS murder and, like everyone, am wondering when something will be released. I thought it was common to hold press conferences on such things. I still don't get why the public is not demanding something. Again, I would be freaking out if this happened around me and I'd be requesting cameras to voice my concern for my neighborhood and the lack of safety that I was feeling. Just don't understand why everyone is acting like this never happened.

Great thought! I could be wrong, but I think I remember a lot of detail being released early on. I have noticed most recently that less and less information is being reported on these cases, possibly to not influence a jury pools?

Arias made a huge deal about not getting a fair trial due to extensive media coverage - that made me snort coffee out my nose the first time I read that. The defendant itself was revelling in being the center of attention and giving every tv interview that would have it. The defense team kept crying 'trial by media". wah wah wah She may be used as a poster child for keeping things under wraps until trial.

Apologies in advance if this post violates the TOS and needs snipping, doing my best to comply - not sleuthing on employees, or anyone related to the victim but there was some discussion on here regarding opportunist behavior by a business neighbor of Dr. Sievers. Hypothetically speaking, is it common for an internist or general family practice to treat recovering addicts? Curious for several reasons. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

Great thought! I could be wrong, but I think I remember a lot of detail being released early on. I have noticed most recently that less and less information is being reported on these cases, possibly to not influence a jury pools?

Arias made a huge deal about not getting a fair trial due to extensive media coverage - that made me snort coffee out my nose the first time I read that. The defendant itself was revelling in being the center of attention and giving every tv interview that would have it. The defense team kept crying 'trial by media". wah wah wah She may be used as a poster child for keeping things under wraps until trial.

I followed this entire case as well, but I don't recall how it was handled when Travis was first discovered. Were details of his murder in the media early on? I know friends immediately suspected the girlfriend, but what was released on the murder right after it happened to the media? Not counting the circus that evolved after Jodi was named.. Is the TS case common for so much hush?

Apologies in advance if this post violates the TOS and needs snipping, doing my best to comply - not sleuthing on employees, or anyone related to the victim but there was some discussion on here regarding opportunist behavior by a business neighbor of Dr. Sievers. Hypothetically speaking, is it common for an internist or general family practice to treat recovering addicts? Curious for several reasons. <modsnip>

I am in the medical field and my husband is as well so I will give you my two cents. Yes, it is ok for internists and family practitioners to treat recovering addicts. It is done all over the U.S. especially in rural areas where the family doctor has to wear quite a few hats. Now for sure if one has money and is a sophisticated patient one would try and go to doctors specifically trained in addiction treatment and management.

The same could be said about Dr. Teresa. There are many places on the web where she is called an endocrinologist, yet I have not seen any specific extra training or certification she had in endocrinology. Yes, she is allowed to prescribe and manage patients receiving hormones but there are other doctors specifically trained and certified in this medical area. I just received the business phone book for the Estero area where I am right now and Dr. Sievers is listed as an Internist and NOT in the Endocrinology listing. I am just pointing this out because of all the talk about her managing transgender patients. In other words she as an internist can manage these patients but she may not as far as I know been specifically trained and certified in endocrinology.

<Modsnip>

[/B]

And if you abided by the requirements but were subsequently charged with felony drug possession, case reopened?

I would think so. In general when you do not have these problems like my husband and I, we don't get to know how the system really works. In our circle of friends we know of one home care nurse and one ER Dr. that experienced the whole thing from bottoming out, losing licenses, families falling apart, intense inpatient rehab for months and emerging new people with their licenses back and both are doing well.

So I do not know what happens with an arrest. Most physicians/nurses fall into the category of prescription abuse vs. stuff like cocaine. So in the case we are discussing now it isn't something I have direct experience with in my professional life.

Please don't bring the other Dr., staff and FB here. None of them have been named a POI/Suspect. They are off limits.

:tyou:

This could have been someone that was planning this for along time and waited for the perfect time that she would be alone. That probably wasnt often. Even if people knew that she was going on vacation, probably not very many knew her family was staying behind and she would be home alone. Its got to be a neighbor that saw her return alone or someone very close to her that knew her plans. That narrows down the perp to probably less than a handful. jmo

This could have been someone that was planning this for along time and waited for the perfect time that she would be alone. That probably wasnt often. Even if people knew that she was going on vacation, probably not very many knew her family was staying behind and she would be home alone. Its got to be a neighbor that saw her return alone or someone very close to her that knew her plans. That narrows down the perp to probably less than a handful. jmo
Assuming this was targeted (which I do), I agree;only a small number of people should have known her plans.

The earliest news report I found/remember was on Sept. 11. 2008 from The Arizona Republic. So, three months after his murder and around two months after JA's arrest.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/2008/09/10/20080910alexander0911.html

This has been my opinion for some time. LCSO website allows arrest search by date and I have been checking it daily, and checking those still in custody but have not yet found any with apparent links to this case. By links, I mean names possibly associated, addresses, etc. Could take an extensive amount of research. Agree that is why LE in no hurry to announce charges or release further info.

It is also possible that this was a carefully orchestrated paid hit and the perp is in custody, with no obvious link for us to find. LE may be trying to break him/her or find corroborative evidence against the person who planned the hit. It has always stood out to me that the alarm system could be turned off/on via cellphone. jmho

I am staggered that there is no arrest in this case! Every day I check in.....Every day.....zippo.

*sigh*

She must have justice.....

It is also possible that this was a carefully orchestrated paid hit and the perp is in custody, with no obvious link for us to find. LE may be trying to break him/her or find corroborative evidence against the person who planned the hit. It has always stood out to me that the alarm system could be turned off/on via cellphone. jmho

If this was a hit, then someone made a mistake in either how to break open the side door or in how to stage it. Whoever pried open that door to gain access to the garage ( and then the inside), was not a professional.
Unlessyou want to suggest that the individual intentionally wanted to look like an amateur, he or she took additional risks in being detected prematurely.-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018