DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into your link, about practitioners that complement Dr.Sievers'
integrative medical practice. I recognize a name that might have some
"connectivity". If this connection is correct, in any of the many
scenarios that we are thinking about...then, YES; It WOULD be
material that would encourage the makings of books and movies.

According to the rules and guidelines of Websleuths, I will not mention
the name. LE, I'm sure, is on it. They will be the ones that will tie-up
all the loose ends.

The fact that all these videos and web pages are disappearing and
becoming 404 errors, tells me that they are preparing for a trial,
or trials, and will need jurors that don't know too much about the case.
I really hope they get every single person connected to this horrendous
and unspeakable crime. This name that appears in your link may very
well NOT be connected, AT ALL, to this case. But... I thank you for
your post.

You are very welcome. Now you have my curiousity peaked.

I think you are absolutely right about the links disappearing. There will not be any issue with a jury if the interest and info continues to die down. Thank you!!!

I have a question about the timeline of when TS was originally was planning to be home versus when she arrived home.
Her business website stated she was gone from *advertiser censored* - *advertiser censored* so everyone knew she was out of the office. She had appointments on Monday that I assume were scheduled ahead of time and she knew about them.
So why do people keep saying she came home early? I'm confused about that.

I have a question about the timeline of when TS was originally was planning to be home versus when she arrived home.
Her business website stated she was gone from *advertiser censored* - *advertiser censored* so everyone knew she was out of the office. She had appointments on Monday that I assume were scheduled ahead of time and she knew about them.

:welcome:

Initially, I think it was more semantics than anything. In other words, she came home earlier than the dates of the planned family vacation. IMO, everyone knew she was coming home sooner than her husband and children due to her scheduled appointments. It's also an attention grabber for headlines.

I recall having similar thoughts about MSM using the word "early". If they had said, 'she was home earlier ( than her family) due to scheduled patients', it would have made more sense to me. I also thought that the information to MSM ( Wink, NBC-2, Naples Daily News, FOX 4, etc.) about her schedule might have come from a co worker?

I can imagine that Dr Sievers' office was one of the first places of MSM to show up and schedule all those interviews - which they actually did.

You remember they aired that video of an interview with a former associate of Dr Sievers in Naples? Dr Sievers had helped her starting her business here in Florida. That interview had been scheduled prior to Dr Sievers' death and when they showed up the Tuesday after the murder, they asked her in front of running cameras if she had heard about Dr Sievers. Well she had not (...) and broke out in tears and disbelief. That was just bad journalism!

When I was trying to find the video again, it had been taken down due to the former associate complaining about it in a comment online (video comments section).

-Nin

Where is everyone????

I can't speak for anyone else, but with no information being released by MSM everything that like a connection during research can't be mentioned due to TOS. Hoping for some sort of new information from LE or reporters.

I can't speak for anyone else, but with no information being released by MSM everything that like a connection during research can't be mentioned due to TOS. Hoping for some sort of new information from LE or reporters.

I agree. With MSM not reporting,we really have nothing but conjecture and TOS doesn't allow conjecture so....

I remember seeing that information on her website about when they take their vacation and I thought it said the end of July. But she was killed the end of June. Now I can't find where it said that on her website anymore. When I went to the home page, there is a statement on there concerning her passing so I don't know if the part about when she takes her vacation is gone or where it is.

I remember seeing that information on her website about when they take their vacation and I thought it said the end of July. But she was killed the end of June. Now I can't find where it said that on her website anymore. When I went to the home page, there is a statement on there concerning her passing so I don't know if the part about when she takes her vacation is gone or where it is.

Policies and Fees

http://www.drteresasievers.com/new-patient.php#.VcICKZXbIkk

sievers fees_Page_1.jpg

I cannot remember exactly where it was on the website but it talked about two standing vacations every year... one was the last week in July and one was around Christmas I think.

I agree. With MSM not reporting,we really have nothing but conjecture and TOS doesn't allow conjecture so....

We can still disseminate information and talk in real-time, hopefully we won't get in trouble for killing time..

You had some serious rain up there; hope all is well now.

-Nin

Since there was indications early in this case they knew who killed Dr. Sievers, I'm beginning to wonder if they have already arrested the person on a separate charge and are just waiting for all the forensics to arrest and charge him/her for Dr. Sievers murder.

Since there was indications early in this case they knew who killed Dr. Sievers, I'm beginning to wonder if they have already arrested the person on a separate charge and are just waiting for all the forensics to arrest and charge him/her for Dr. Sievers murder.

This has been my opinion for some time. LCSO website allows arrest search by date and I have been checking it daily, and checking those still in custody but have not yet found any with apparent links to this case. By links, I mean names possibly associated, addresses, etc. Could take an extensive amount of research. Agree that is why LE in no hurry to announce charges or release further info.

I was just reading about it on NBC-2. Notice how much info the Sheriff shares, although he calls the case "complicated" and the elements of the case were "odd at best". Sounding familiar?

Thanks for posting!

-Nin

Very strange coincidences indeed....

Does anyone recall the time frame it took to begin releasing information on the Travis Alexander murder? How long were the details of his horrific murder silenced? I have been thinking about that a lot since it's so hard to keep waiting to hear something on this. Have also heard much more "unverified" details about the TS murder and, like everyone, am wondering when something will be released. I thought it was common to hold press conferences on such things. I still don't get why the public is not demanding something. Again, I would be freaking out if this happened around me and I'd be requesting cameras to voice my concern for my neighborhood and the lack of safety that I was feeling. Just don't understand why everyone is acting like this never happened.

Does anyone recall the time frame it took to begin releasing information on the Travis Alexander murder? How long were the details of his horrific murder silenced? I have been thinking about that a lot since it's so hard to keep waiting to hear something on this. Have also heard much more "unverified" details about the TS murder and, like everyone, am wondering when something will be released. I thought it was common to hold press conferences on such things. I still don't get why the public is not demanding something. Again, I would be freaking out if this happened around me and I'd be requesting cameras to voice my concern for my neighborhood and the lack of safety that I was feeling. Just don't understand why everyone is acting like this never happened.

I am in 100% agreement with you. Where is the outrage a hard working productive member of our society was brutally murdered IN HER SECURED HOME! I realize Lee County isn't Mayberry R. F. D. but at times the way this has all been handled I wonder if they are equipped to handle such a murder.

<modsnip>

Something is rotten in Denmark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members