FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 gates for pool service/ lawn guy access, yes!

Here are some aerials from the Lee County Property Appraiser, cropped pics for our purposes:

http://pol.leepa.org/pictonav/default.aspx?folioid=10294168

Sievers house East side, backyard:

View attachment 79649

Enlarged:

View attachment 79650

Zick-zack fence:

View attachment 79651

Sievers house North side:

View attachment 79652

-Nin

What's going on with the fence in the 3rd pic? looks like a tree fell on it? Jmo

What's going on with the fence in the 3rd pic? looks like a tree fell on it? Jmo

If a tree is old, stately and growing on the property line often fences are constructed around the tree. I think this may be what we are seeing in their yard.

Reading a NG transcript that says: Now police sources also revealing tonight Teresa Sievers`s murder did not include theft or sex assault. So what was the motive for murder?
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/09/ng.01.html

Presumably nothing of value was taken from the home/the victim then?

Theft could have been a motive for breaking in, then things got out of hand. Not saying that's what happened, but it is possible.

-Nin

If a tree is old, stately and growing on the property line often fences are constructed around the tree. I think this may be what we are seeing in their yard.

It almost looks like there was a large tree before, so they built the fence around it. But then it might have been taken down anyway by the neighbors. That's a good spot by the way to climb over the fence. Wondering if there is an old tree-stump right in that bend.

Not sure if the fence is broken to the right side of the "zick-zack", or if these are overhanging branches.

-Nin

If this was a hit I don't think the neighbor would have heard a male voice yelling (if indeed that is a fact what the neighbor heard). Has there been any confirmation that a unknown vehicle was parked on the driveway?

Ran into this article today. Dr Sievers was not only distributing their products- as we knew before- but had also become a spokesperson in January of 2014 for all- natural, USA made, Flexcin. National TV, Convention and Radio talk show appearances were in the planning stages at that time. Just for your attention.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11462185.htm

-Nin

If this was a hit I don't think the neighbor would have heard a male voice yelling (if indeed that is a fact what the neighbor heard). Has there been any confirmation that a unknown vehicle was parked on the driveway?

The neighbor heard a 'male voice arguing inside the house'. The tan Chevrolet Avalanche belonged to an office employee and was later removed by LE for fingerprinting. It is my understanding that the employee did not enter the house, but arrived just before LE showed up for Dr Siever's wellness check.

-Nin

The neighbor heard a 'male voice arguing inside the house'. The tan Chevrolet Avalanche belonged to an office employee and was later removed by LE for fingerprinting. It is my understanding that the employee did not enter the house, but arrived just before LE showed up for Dr Siever's wellness check.

-Nin
Is "arguing" your term or the one released by LE? I say that because arguing usually refers to two or more individuals vocalizing...

Is "arguing" your term or the one released by LE?

LE did not release any of that publicly. The unnamed male neighbor according to MSM was quoted saying he heard a male (voice) 'arguing' inside the Sievers house.
Another young male neighbor, who was interviewed by one of the MSM- WINK News or NBC-2 - reported that 'they were just getting ready for work' and then they heard 'all that hollering from over there [pointing to the Sievers house].
I assume the "unnamed male neighbor" and that young male neighbor were the ones "getting ready for work". There was only one more female neighbor being reported as hearing the "shrill" early in the morning. No other witnesses were named or mentioned in any of the MSM or by LE.

-Nin

Is "arguing" your term or the one released by LE? I say that because arguing usually refers to two or more individuals vocalizing...

I see you added to your post. Yes, I agree. It is strange to use the word 'arguing'. The young neighbor (teen) reported to have heard "hollering". He did not specify how many individuals he thought he had heard.

-Nin

It almost looks like there was a large tree before, so they built the fence around it. But then it might have been taken down anyway by the neighbors. That's a good spot by the way to climb over the fence. Wondering if there is an old tree-stump right in that bend.

Not sure if the fence is broken to the right side of the "zick-zack", or if these are overhanging branches.

-Nin

If you go back to the 2010 pics you can see it good. Looks like it was built around a tree. But, the pics you posted looks like there is a hole in the fence and looks like parts of the tree cut up on Sievers side. Jmo

What is bothering me the most about not hearing back form LE regarding a poi or an arrest is that with almost certainty the unsub(s) are reading all of our posts in search for any information they can get to see what we know about the case.

-Nin

LE did not release any of that publicly. The unnamed male neighbor according to MSM was quoted saying he heard a male (voice) 'arguing' inside the Sievers house.
Another young male neighbor, who was interviewed by one of the MSM- WINK News or NBC-2 - reported that 'they were just getting ready for work' and then they heard 'all that hollering from over there [pointing to the Sievers house].
I assume the "unnamed male neighbor" and that young male neighbor were the ones "getting ready for work". There was only one more female neighbor being reported as hearing the "shrill" early in the morning. No other witnesses were named or mentioned in any of the MSM or by LE.

-Nin

LE has never confirmed the weapon as a hammer, to my knowledge. In the news video, the reporter states the neighbors as telling the use of the hammer as the killing weapon.

Also, in one of the news videos, it is clear to see the motorcycle is leaning against the van in the garage. I cannot imagine LE moving any evidence until the van was towed. Could that indicate the motorcycle was propped after the van arrived home? We don't even know how the Dr. arrived home from the airport. The garage was filled with many items that is clear to note in the videos of the garage; thereby, leaving little room for the van to safely enter.

It is my feeling that the unsub (nin's term that I adore) was already inside the home when the doctor arrived home from the airport.

JMHO

unsub? Definition please. Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Thanks.

What is bothering me the most about not hearing back form LE regarding a poi or an arrest is that with almost certainty the unsub(s) are reading all of our posts in search for any information they can get to see what we know about the case.

-Nin

I am not worried about the UNSUB reading here. I am worried if LE is reading here for IDEAS!

Once I heard the sheriff early on talk about books and movies I immediately thought that the case was doomed just by virtue of his unprofessionalism. How could one be the guy in charge of a department talking like this about a dear woman's brutal murder so early on in the case?

Now Teresa's sister's comments on the other hand gave me hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zandylee07