FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbor heard a 'male voice arguing inside the house'. The tan Chevrolet Avalanche belonged to an office employee and was later removed by LE for fingerprinting. It is my understanding that the employee did not enter the house, but arrived just before LE showed up for Dr Siever's wellness check.

-Nin

I am not trying to be dense, but the morning timeline is confusing. Did it go like this?:

TS no show at work

An employee calls LE for wellness check

An employee (same or other) drives to house and arrives prior to LE

Someone (either employee at house or LE) alerts others at office that there is crime scene tape up.

(For some reason I thought that someone who discovered TS called LE. Maybe there were multiple calls?)

That is my understanding of the timeline. None of the neighbors saw anything at the Siever's home until the Avalanche was in the driveway and then the scene that quickly unfolded. I'm still at a loss why NO ONE is talking! How can every little piece of the puzzle be silenced? Also, did anyone notice in the pictures of the van that it looks like it has 2 pretty good dents in the back?

That is my understanding of the timeline. None of the neighbors saw anything at the Siever's home until the Avalanche was in the driveway and then the scene that quickly unfolded. I'm still at a loss why NO ONE is talking! How can every little piece of the puzzle be silenced? Also, did anyone notice in the pictures of the van that it looks like it has 2 pretty good dents in the back?

If there is no accident report, and if it was not an issue dismissed by the Sievers; assuming someone followed and rammed the Sievers' vehicle into the garage--what type of vehicle would cause those symmetrical indentations on both sides of the license plate? Could they come from protruding fog lights on a Jeep? Grills on a truck? Attachments on a wrecker? Pool van? Garbage truck? Taxi cab?
I really don't think the Sievers would have backed-up into anything. And the bumper, itself, was not visibly affected (according to a close-up picture that was previously posted).

What would cause those perfectly round dents, at that height? (On the Toyota Sienna minivan that was taken away by LE?)

I am not trying to be dense, but the morning timeline is confusing. Did it go like this?:

TS no show at work

An employee calls LE for wellness check

An employee (same or other) drives to house and arrives prior to LE

Someone (either employee at house or LE) alerts others at office that there is crime scene tape up.

(For some reason I thought that someone who discovered TS called LE. Maybe there were multiple calls?)

I think its been reported that an employee at the home called the office.

Thx! Is it known (or speculated) that the person who went to the house is the unidentified person who discovered the body? (That would make sense, unless someone came earlier and also called police.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not according to this:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Vcf-h5XbIkk

It is not clear, who the tan Avalanche belongs to. According to the witness, who heard the "shrill" that morning, she saw the vehicle in question at about 9:30am, when going over to her daughter's house ( first house South of Sievers) inside the crime tape.

Notice possible discrepancies here:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.ht

We also, as we go to air tonight, clear a tan-colored Chevy Avalanche that we learned had been taken away from the scene. Let`s see a picture of the Chevy Avalanche. That Avalanche belonging to a co-worker that had actually come over to the home when she, Dr. Sievers, did not report to work that morning. That was a co-worker`s car that came to check on her. It has no relation to the murder investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/02/ng.01.html

ZARRELL: Yes, so people who work in her doctor`s office became very concerned on Monday morning when Teresa did not show up for work. And they called police and were concerned about it, and police went and did a welfare check on the home about 9:45 AM on Monday. And that is when they found the body.

"Susie" (name changed), neighbor that heard the shrill in the morning:

GRACE: Back to the vehicle. Joining me is a neighbor that heard, that awoke in the early morning hours around 5:00 AM, to a shrill scream that pierced the morning air. I`m calling her Susie. That is not her name.Susie, have you ever seen a vehicle like a tan Chevy Avalanche four-door, it`s an SUV, truck around her home?
SUSIE: The only time I ever seen this vehicle was Monday morning.
GRACE: And what time did you see it?
SUSIE: That was around 9:30.
GRACE: Ah. OK. See, I thought from your vantage point, you could not see what was in her driveway.
SUSIE: I was at my daughter`s house.
[...]
SUSIE: It was on the driveway, inside crime scene tape.

-Nin

The lighting situation at night Jarvis Rd/Allen St/ East Terry:

There is a high street light between the Sievers house and the next door neighbor to the South. The light is somewhat dimmed, but it lightens up the area fairly well.

Also, there are street lanterns all along East Terry, the street leading to the dog-park. Everything lightens up well.

The parallel street (Allen), which is located East of Jarvis Rd, also has some street lanterns positioned now and then down that road. However, the property ( lady who heard the shrill) bordering the backyard of the Sievers house is completely dark. The fence surrounding that particular property is only about 2-3 feet tall. Lots of trees and bushes, an easy way to approach the Sievers house from the East( backyard) side.

Trying to provide you with the lighting situation at night.

Also, the spotlights outside the Sievers home are staying on day and night. The house is dimmed lit inside, the broken-in side door has been replaced ( new white door, not brown to the outside), signs of repair/remodel (trashcan). The house seems unoccupied.

You know, never thought before, that a house could look sad. Well, this one does..

-Nin

Not according to this:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Vcf-h5XbIkk

It is not clear, who the tan Avalanche belongs to. According to the witness, who heard the "shrill" that morning, she saw the vehicle in question at about 9:30am, when going over to her daughter's house ( first house South of Sievers) inside the crime tape.

Notice possible discrepancies here:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/08/ng.01.ht

We also, as we go to air tonight, clear a tan-colored Chevy Avalanche that we learned had been taken away from the scene. Let`s see a picture of the Chevy Avalanche. That Avalanche belonging to a co-worker that had actually come over to the home when she, Dr. Sievers, did not report to work that morning. That was a co-worker`s car that came to check on her. It has no relation to the murder investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/02/ng.01.html

ZARRELL: Yes, so people who work in her doctor`s office became very concerned on Monday morning when Teresa did not show up for work. And they called police and were concerned about it, and police went and did a welfare check on the home about 9:45 AM on Monday. And that is when they found the body.

"Susie" (name changed), neighbor that heard the shrill in the morning:

GRACE: Back to the vehicle. Joining me is a neighbor that heard, that awoke in the early morning hours around 5:00 AM, to a shrill scream that pierced the morning air. I`m calling her Susie. That is not her name.Susie, have you ever seen a vehicle like a tan Chevy Avalanche four-door, it`s an SUV, truck around her home?
SUSIE: The only time I ever seen this vehicle was Monday morning.
GRACE: And what time did you see it?
SUSIE: That was around 9:30.
GRACE: Ah. OK. See, I thought from your vantage point, you could not see what was in her driveway.
SUSIE: I was at my daughter`s house.
[...]
SUSIE: It was on the driveway, inside crime scene tape.

-Nin

IIRC, the neighbor who lives behind TS is awoken by her dogs barking and hears the "shrill" between 5 to 6 a.m. She went to the window, opened the window and did not hear anything else so went back to bed. She went to her daughter's house (who lives right next door to Dr. S.) later and around 930 sees the Chevy Avalanche parked in the driveway. The Chevy belongs to an employee who had gone to the house from the office after Dr. S. did not show up for her appointments. The Chevy was cleared and has no relation to the investigation.

The lighting situation at night Jarvis Rd/Allen St/ East Terry:

There is a high street light between the Sievers house and the next door neighbor to the South. The light is somewhat dimmed, but it lightens up the area fairly well.

Also, there are street lanterns all along East Terry, the street leading to the dog-park. Everything lightens up well.

The parallel street (Allen), which is located East of Jarvis Rd, also has some street lanterns positioned now and then down that road. However, the property ( lady who heard the shrill) bordering the backyard of the Sievers house is completely dark. The fence surrounding that particular property is only about 2-3 feet tall. Lots of trees and bushes, an easy way to approach the Sievers house from the East( backyard) side.

Trying to provide you with the lighting situation at night.

Also, the spotlights outside the Sievers home are staying on day and night. The house is dimmed lit inside, the broken-in side door has been replaced ( new white door, not brown to the outside), signs of repair/remodel (trashcan). The house seems unoccupied.

You know, never thought before, that a house could look sad. Well, this one does..

-Nin

Thanks for the detailed description of lighting, fence, etc. Boy it sounds sad from your description Nin. Can't stop thinking about this case, who could have done such a dreadful thing. And my heart breaks for her family, especially her 2 little girls. However I am confident that the killer will be found and brought to justice.

I think they know precisely who did it. That silence is quite telling.

-Nin

TTF14, I do have a theory that is constructed mostly from speculation and involves a member of her family. It is my understanding that we are not to post things unless based on fact, and that we are not to comment about the family, so I will leave it at that :)

Exactly...and do you also think the perp could be in custody...on an unrelated charge?

When would he/ she been arrested for unrelated charges? That would have had to be on the very same Monday. Lee county had multiple bookings that day, and only 5 ( 4 males and 1 female) are still in custody at this time. Charges were mostly probation violations, one petit theft, on DUI.

Since LCSO is still investigating the case, other counties, like the bordering Collier County are out.

Also, pulling up IAFIS only takes minutes. They would have come up with probable cause rather quick. CODIS would require DNA evidence, a bit longer, but still,only minor arrest charges for 6/30 bookings and no way any other charge would prevail for Wednesday, July 1st.

That's just my thoughts. Everything is possible, but rather improbable.

The charges in this case will be hefty (naturally). I expect to see at least 2 arrests. They have to sort who did what (direct or indirect involvement), and make sure they will get solid grounds for a conviction. Might take us all by surprise, when we learn who did it. Most likely nothing on record from at least one of the perps.

-Nin

I would just like to say that in the absence of any updates from LE or the media, how much I have appreciated all the great work that's been done by NIN!!!!! You are truly amazing and have gone to great lengths to refresh our memories as well as provide us with new items to ponder.

Since we are unable to sleuth certain individuals due to the rules here at WS, you've at least given us a great review, or shown the newer posters what had been discussed way back in the beginning.

I can't thank you enough - you really are a great "linkologist" :)

When would he/ she been arrested for unrelated charges? That would have had to be on the very same Monday. Lee county had multiple bookings that day, and only 5 ( 4 males and 1 female) are still in custody at this time. Charges were mostly probation violations, one petit theft, on DUI.

Since LCSO is still investigating the case, other counties, like the bordering Collier County are out.

Also, pulling up IAFIS only takes minutes. They would have come up with probable cause rather quick. CODIS would require DNA evidence, a bit longer, but still,only minor arrest charges for 6/30 bookings and no way any other charge would prevail for Wednesday, July 1st.

That's just my thoughts. Everything is possible, but rather improbable.

The charges in this case will be hefty (naturally). I expect to see at least 2 arrests. They have to sort who did what (direct or indirect involvement), and make sure they will get solid grounds for a conviction. Might take us all by surprise, when we learn who did it. Most likely nothing on record from at least one of the perps.

-Nin

Perhaps you are right. However LE could have arrested the perp(s) on any day since the homicide on a probation violation, etc. if LE was concerned they may flee. That too would explain the silence.

A previous poster wondered if there could be a connection between the brutal and ruthless hammer attacks of three (3) family members in northern FL, to the ones down here. One of the brothers worked for Homeland Security. (ICE falls under Homeland Security.) Could that brother have come down here to translate/investigate the hammer attacks, in this area? Was he fluent in Creole?

I would just like to say that in the absence of any updates from LE or the media, how much I have appreciated all the great work that's been done by NIN!!!!! You are truly amazing and have gone to great lengths to refresh our memories as well as provide us with new items to ponder.

Since we are unable to sleuth certain individuals due to the rules here at WS, you've at least given us a great review, or shown the newer posters what had been discussed way back in the beginning.

I can't thank you enough - you really are a great "linkologist" :)

Thank you for being kind. However, I am just doing, what everyone else is doing here. And there are some great minds around.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member