FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wink news vans are back in the neighborhood, I immediately came here to see why and it looks like they are reporting the family moved back in. Hopefully they (the reporters) will leave us neighbors that didn't hear anything alone this time :)

NIN.... agree with your "elevator music" post. Also, great aerial pic showing locations from which 'shrill' and 'arguing' were said to be heard.

mckazpm.... thanks for your other post a couple pages back about the Avalanche Man and your family member. That cleared it up for me how your FM saw AM with glasses, approached detectives with a written description, etc.

Riversinthedesert.... it never fails to surprise me what some, not all, bystanders (witnesses, neighbors, passers by, etc) might say to MSM. In one of the first local news reports from the neighborhood I heard one very conflicting description from a supposed neighbor, this guy said something to the effect that they (the Sievers) partied all the time or may have used the term 'party animals'. That didn't jive with me, just didn't fit with what others said so I discounted what he said all together. Another guy told reporters he never saw them (the Sievers), seemed to not know anything so I figured he lived several houses away, on another street, etc---maybe he was hanging around out of curiosity??

The neighbor that reported hearing them party does live in the Neighborhood. I hope to put this delicately enough as to not offend anyone, but he does not have full mental capacity. As many of you likely noticed his interview was not replayed like the others.

So I wonder why LE hasn't given the van back? I dont recall ever hearing of someones vehicle being held this long for processing. I just thought of something. Could those dents in the car come from a hammer?

So I wonder why LE hasn't given the van back? I dont recall ever hearing of someones vehicle being held this long for processing. I just thought of something. Could those dents in the car come from a hammer?

Can anyone get us screenshots of the damage to the van? TIA

That is a pretty strong dent in the car isn't it?

It would seem a back up situation rather than someone ramming into the vehicle.

But backing up would have to be pretty intense I would think. Not a slow back up to get such a dent

You're awesome!

30hllc7.jpg

2jfj0xj.jpg

For the 2006 mid-cycle refresh, the front fascia, side molding, and Headlamps were restyled. Blue-backlit electroluminescent Optitron gauges were added to LE, XLE, and Limited trims. The "XLE" prefix in "XLE Limited" was removed to reduce confusion, and new exclusive equipment for this trim included an optional memory function for the power driver's seat and side-view mirrors (also available on XLE as an option) and power-folding exterior side-view mirrors with integrated in-glass LED turn-signal repeaters. Other options included Bluetooth capability and a power-folding third-row seat. Front row side torso airbags and side curtain airbags for all three rows became standard equipment on all models. The optional rear seat audio system was discontinued. Horsepower and torque ratings were changed to meet SAE's new standard to 215 hp (160 kW) and 222 lb·ft (from 230 hp (172 kW) and 242 lb·ft (328 N·m), Toyota also now rates engines on 87 octane).

For 2007, a new ULEV-II certified 3.5-liter 2GR-FE V6 engine rated at 266 hp (198 kW) with a rated fuel economy of 17/23 MPG for front-wheel-drive models and 16/21 MPG for AWD models replaced the previous 3.3-liter V6. The tire pressure monitor was upgraded, and a new seven-spoke alloy wheel design was made exclusive to the Limited and AWD models.[15]

For 2009, the Sienna remained largely unchanged, except for a revision in pricing to become more competitive through several available comprehensively equipped "extra-value package" offerings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Sienna

The Sievers' Toyota Sienna Van was a model 2006-2010.

I measured two of my neighbors vans [not Toyota Siennas] mid-way across the tag line where the damage appears on the Sievers' van. It is appx 36" from the ground and the damage is appx 32" from extreme left to far right. What could have made that damage? Since the van was far from being new, the damage could have occurred years ago but why not have it repaired? The only other vehicle they own is the motorcycle, correct? Is anyone else surprised this well-respected doctor was driving a vehicle as old as 9yo or as new as 5yo? On second thought, perhaps she still owed hefty college expenses.

JMHO

But backing up would have to be pretty intense I would think. Not a slow back up to get such a dent

It does appear to have been a significant incident to have caused that much damage and I can't think of what would have been that height either unless it was one of those weird industrial vehicles that have some metal sticking out in the front.

Also I bet it was fairly recent too because that part of the vehicle is metal, whereas the bumpers are plastic. I have a Toyota that I've backed into something with and it cracked the plastic bumper. Anyway, to leave damage that's in the metal is a bad idea due to the risk of rust which can really cause havoc when you do go to get it repaired.

What about someone forgetting to close the hatch and the garage door came down or a gate closing on the car before it was thru an entrance? Yes most garage doors and gates have sensors but some don't stop till some damage is done so there is that possibility too.

I realize LE continues their mantra that the public at large is not at risk but what about other physicians or medical personnel in the field like Dr. Sievers? Was she specifically targeted for being Dr. Teresa Sievers or for working with certain patient types?

What about someone forgetting to close the hatch and the garage door came down or a gate closing on the car before it was thru an entrance? Yes most garage doors and gates have sensors but some don't stop till some damage is done so there is that possibility too.

I realize LE continues their mantra that the public at large is not at risk but what about other physicians or medical personnel in the field like Dr. Sievers? Was she specifically targeted for being Dr. Teresa Sievers or for working with certain patient types?

I think this is an excellent point.
If she was targeted because of her work in a certain field then others could be at risk.
If she was targeted because of a personal matter relating to her work or personal life, then perhaps everyone is safe.

Its taking so long to make an arrest, I don't believe at this time it was someone really close to her.
LE said there was a lot of evidence to go through, but as of now, no arrest.
It certainly seems as if they have evidence but nobody they can connect it to

Don't recall how many cases I have followed over the years that are still open and a perp wandering free.
Starting to think this will be another one of those cases.
too much time
JMO

Someone had speculated previously on this thread that the dents could have been caused by a motorcycle because of the shape, size and height.

The garage door would just push the hatch to close. If the van had an automatic shut, the hatch would close by itself once tipped by the door.
Good question regarding her medical surroundings! Again, very specific information needed for anyone not close to her regarding her whereabouts that night/morning and for her being home alone.

-Nin

IIRC, there has been no LE reports about any calls she may have received or made, either at home or to her mobile or email
We don't know if she came home and returned calls or answered email. We don't know if she returned calls or answered email while waiting for the plane . We don't know if she received calls or email while away.
We don't know who knew her schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members