FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 out of 10 times I would give the benefit of the doubt on these guys doing this on their own until proven otherwise but no matter how hard I try, it doesn't make sense. Neither gain anything by traveling 100s of miles to kill the wife of a childhood friend without being hired or promised something in return. IMO

Exactly ... these two are not the end to this story IMHO

I think the dots are pretty connected for me. I am surprised by a second hit man. But Ive had one theory all along that seems to be proving true. Ive tried to explore other avenues but something always brought me right back to my original theory. The piece missing for me is about a female and does she play a role in the plot? Motive for murder? Or innocent bystander just trying to help? jmo

I believe this is the same CWR. Looks younger and has the same date of birth. By the release date, did he served a couple of years? There is an age discrepancy between the article and this info:

View attachment 80611

Source

The "CWR" in this picture looks younger than the one in the 2010 picture ... strange!

As much as I'm elated that justice is coming, I really don't think I'll feel "settled" until whatever else is to come plays out and the girls are safe when the dust of it clears

Just wow!!! MATCHING OVERLAY!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• cww ms.jpg
    cww ms.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 859
I think the dots are pretty connected for me. I am surprised by a second hit man. But Ive had one theory all along that seems to be proving true. Ive tried to explore other avenues but something always brought me right back to my original theory. The piece missing for me is about a female and does she play a role in the plot? Motive for murder? Or innocent bystander just trying to help? jmo

I agree concernedmother--I think eventually a female will have a role in this plot

So, he hasn't been out long unless his sentence was drastically reduced. I still think he started out as the middle man....but for some reason he traveled to FL & was charged with 2nd degree murder so he was obviously more involved than just being the go between guy, IMO. I am anxious for another arrest & certainly updates on the why.

He's the middle man (IMO). From his record, it seems he's done some unsavory things for money... I'm sure he was getting paid.

I have always had the same theory as well (but wouldn't have guessed two hit men--thought it was one). <modsnip>

Could TS have let CWW in thinking he was someone else? Did he drive the van from the airport?

I have always had the same theory as well (but wouldn't have guessed two hit men--thought it was one). And I also believe there is a female involved and that she works within the practice and is very intuitive.

My guess also

Didn't I tell you guys the other night LE holds things close to the vest. Y'all were disappointed because there wasn't any news and thought the case had gone cold.

And Boom, a double whammy.

See ya never know....you have enough sleuthing here to last you a few weeks.

Could TS have let CWW in thinking he was someone else? Did he drive the van from the airport?

Maybe, but why bother when he could had the luxury of just waiting in the house or sneaking in later when she was asleep--since the person who called the hit could disarm the alarm system? And, also, it seems like TS might have recognized that her husband's childhood friend (or cousin) was picking her up.

Random wild out there thought: childhood friends insinuates these guys have grown up together. Crazy that maybe one of their moms was sleeping with a neighbor, making them brothers. Wild but possible IMO

??

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ms.jpg
    ms.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 61
  • ms.jpg
    ms.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 398
  • ww similarity.jpg
    ww similarity.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 393
I just thought of another motive. Could someone have been running drugs through her practice and she found out?

NBC2 reporting now...same info. we already know. Sister Annie Lisa released a statement saying they hope the rest of the story comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper