FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All they needed to take was the garage door opener from the car.
But I wonder if they have a key pad on the side of the door.

They did ... I noticed it in one of the photos or videos from one of the news stations, and the reason I noticed it is because I have one.

I don't understand why she was killed, though.

If her hubby was in on any scheme, she did not appear to show that she thinks he was. She ledt him to take care of their children. That implies that she has no issue with him.

Perhaps she was killed for mutiple insurance policies that there may have been on her. Otherwise, her death makes no sense as she was pulling in the income on multiple fronts of endeavors.

NIN brought up a good point. Going all of the way from Missouri to Florida.

When did they leave Missouri? Or did just the one go-- Jimmie?

At any rate, they would know she is coming alone so they would have to leave Missouri how soon if they were driving? I think it was driving because who would bring a bloody jumpsuit on a plane?

Approximately 16 hours driving time from St Louis area to Fort Myers area

It can make it extremely tough to seat a jury, especially true in a high profile case that gets a lot of media coverage!

eta: In the Anthony matter, the defense filed a motion for change of venue. What the Judge ended up doing was he kept the trial in Orange County, but he held voir dire in Pinellas County. Then he transported those jurors back to Orange County and sequestered them. fwiw, I don't think it made a lick of difference because there was hardly a soul on this planet that wasn't pretty darn familiar with that case.

I'm just throwing this in and it really means nothing,but I live in Tampa which is 185 miles from Bonita Springs. I read both the Tampa and ST. Petersburg newspapers every day from cover to cover (I'm retired) and this case has never been mentioned here, so a jury from here would be relatively easy to sit.

I wonder where TS met MS. I guess love knows no boundaries but I would think a MD would marry a person close to her level of education? I really don't know.

I think they met in early 2003 - she lived in St Petersburg, FL; he lived in nearby Gulfport, FL.

I'm just throwing this in and it really means nothing,but I live in Tampa which is 185 miles from Bonita Springs. I read both the Tampa and ST. Petersburg newspapers every day from cover to cover (I'm retired) and this case has never been mentioned here, so a jury from here would be relatively easy to sit.

I, too, live in the Tampa Bay area and haven't read anything in our local newspapers about this case.

I wonder where TS met MS. I guess love knows no boundaries but I would think a MD would marry a person close to her level of education? I really don't know.

So far the earliest that I can find Mark Sievers or Teresa Cousins (not yet married to MS) is 2000 in Pinellas Co Fl .. Both are listed in property assessor site in the year 2000, Teresa is still married to husband of that time and they own different addys. But Pinellas Co Fl both are listed in that area and they married there a bit later.
https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/officialrec/officialrec/DMDAResults2.jsp

Approximately 16 hours driving time from St Louis area to Fort Myers area

There could not have been a call then stating that she is on the plane. This had to have been planned when they found out about the funeral.

It doesn't make sense for WW being busted because she is going to the funeral. It seems that this was a time of opportunity, not one where they were going to kill her because she was going to bust WW.

Were they the same age? She got her medical degree in Dominica so perhaps he went to the Caribbean islands also for his degree ?

ETA Then again that doesn't really work because she was married to somebody else after medical school..hmmm .

Dr. Teresa was pulling in income but those around her may have thought they could pull in the same amount of income and not have to share it with TS. Just follow the money trail.

WW is a convicted drug dealer, and I'm assuming had a drug addiction. Was being around a RX pad a temptation for him? Could he have been selling drugs on the side? And got caught with hands in the cookie jar?

Great thought and I would think that TS would have insisted that MS handle this situation. So why was she alone. Why not go home with her? Many hubby's would not let wife go home alone from vacation.

Regarding the garage door key pad that we discussed earlier, it's on the right side of the large garage door - I don't have a good picture of it but I know NIN or someone else has some good clear photos of the front of the house which shows the garage.

There could not have been a call then stating that she is on the plane. This had to have been planned when they found out about the funeral.

It doesn't make sense for WW being busted because she is going to the funeral. It seems that this was a time of opportunity, not one where they were going to kill her because she was going to bust WW.

Ah.. we have heard that JR was in fl on the 28th..The murder happened on the morn of the 29th. We don't yet know when Cww arrived in Fl....... so call from TS (in Bonita)to MS(in Conn) is still possible and MS could have called perps to let them know that TS had arrived back in Bonita Springs. Or am I missing something? IMO

So far the earliest that I can find Mark Sievers or Teresa Cousins (not yet married to MS) is 2000 in Pinellas Co Fl .. Both are listed in property assessor site in the year 2000, Teresa is still married to husband of that time and they own different addys. But Pinellas Co Fl both are listed in that area and they married there a bit later.
https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/officialrec/officialrec/DMDAResults2.jsp

Looks like he bought Gulfport FL property in 2000, but seems to not have moved from MO to FL until some time later... late 2002 or early 2003. The property address bought in 2000 has several 'false alarm' citations during 2001 with a Fenton, MO address - per Pinellas County Public Records.

WINK News crew in Cadet, MO: Interviewed neighbor of JR who said JR was a "Strange guy with big mouth." "JR always talked about how much he liked hammers. Said it was his favorite weapon and kept one stashed under his front seat.

Female neighbor said JR seemed like a sweet guy, had barbecues and invited people over. (Go figure.) Report said JR's gf no longer lives in the trailer they lived in together,

Local news will be on in just less than an hour---I'll watch the live stream from an iPad. Hoping for arrest(s). The SILENCE is trying my patience!

Oh yeah, I also noticed that shirtless mug shot---weird. Prison calendar maybe?

Dr. Teresa was pulling in income but those around her may have thought they could pull in the same amount of income and not have to share it with TS. Just follow the money trail.

Wins my vote!

JMO

(Posted by: pferrin

nowGreat thought and I would think that TS would have insisted that MS handle this situation. So why was she alone. Why not go home with her? Many hubby's would not let wife go home alone from vacation. )

They were not on vacation, didn't they go to attend a funeral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97