FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.. we have heard that JR was in fl on the 28th..The murder happened on the morn of the 29th. We don't yet know when Cww arrived in Fl....... so call from TS (in Bonita)to MS(in Conn) is still possible and MS could have called perps to let them know that TS had arrived back in Bonita Springs. Or am I missing something? IMO

They (or he) could have taken a chance and driven or flown to Florida knowing that TS was expected back home sometime Sunday and was scheduled to work Monday morning. They could have received this information from someone who knew her schedule and knew she was coming home by herself, or read her schedule on the computer. If WW had access to her computers he may have been able to read emails, including flight reservations, etc.

There could not have been a call then stating that she is on the plane. This had to have been planned when they found out about the funeral.

It doesn't make sense for WW being busted because she is going to the funeral. It seems that this was a time of opportunity, not one where they were going to kill her because she was going to bust WW.
I missed this part. TS and family went to a funeral in CT?
Who died?
That's really sad for the family to lose 2 in a weeks time.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

. . . Oh yeah, I also noticed that shirtless mug shot---weird. Prison calendar maybe?

YES that could be the reason for the naked mugshot - - Prison Calendar.... that's a good one!

images

You are absolutely correct. The office manager probably knows more about the totality of the practice' s finances then the MD(s)!

The problem is that MS is the office manager. By extension, CCW may have provided access to all of that information AND the personal financial information of the family. imho

Ah.. we have heard that JR was in fl on the 28th..The murder happened on the morn of the 29th. We don't yet know when Cww arrived in Fl....... so call from TS (in Bonita)to MS(in Conn) is still possible and MS could have called perps to let them know that TS had arrived back in Bonita Springs. Or am I missing something? IMO

My point is that they were there ahead of time. They were not sitting in MO waiting for a call. They could not get there soon enough, This had to be arranged between the time they found out about the funeral and when they found out when the tickets would place TS and MS back in Fla.

I missed this part. TS and family went to a funeral in CT?
Who died?
That's really sad for the family to lose 2 in a weeks time.
Moo

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

IIRC I believe it was Teresa's step brother ... Perhaps someone else can confirm if my memory is still intact :)

The van is what I keep coming back to. Why was LE checking camera footage for the van between the airport and house. I can't find where I read this - it may have been Nancy Grace. Did the family travel to the airport together in the van on the way out to CT? Was the plan for TS to take a cab home Sunday night and leave the van for MS and the kids? Did CWW and JR drive from MO to the airport and pick up the van and drive it right into the garage while TS slept? She may have heard the garage door open and gotten out of bed but they would have been in the house already. Maybe even drugged the dogs who may have known CWW and not barked at him.

Why do you think both JR and CWW were at the scene/ in the house? I am thinking that JR went there alone. My guess is CWW was tucked in bed with his wife in Missouri. JMO

I'm just throwing this in and it really means nothing,but I live in Tampa which is 185 miles from Bonita Springs. I read both the Tampa and ST. Petersburg newspapers every day from cover to cover (I'm retired) and this case has never been mentioned here, so a jury from here would be relatively easy to sit.

I'm in the Sarasota area and nothing here either!
Never mentioned!

For a minute there I thought you asked "Have you ever seen such a *advertiser censored*?" LOL

My point is that they were there ahead of time. They were not sitting in MO waiting for a call. They could not get there soon enough, This had to be arranged between the time they found out about the funeral and when they found out when the tickets would place TS and MS back in Fla.

Maybe the Step Brother was on his death bed, and was going to die at anytime.

We don't know that "The murder happened on the morn of the 29th".
TS was found deceased the morning of the 29th.
The arguing and shrill voice heard by neighbors on the morning of the 29th could be an indication that is the timeframe of when she was killed. But the neighbors could be mistaken. She could have been killed the evening of the 28th or sometime in the middle of the night. I don't think LE or medical examiner has provided estimated time of death.

Why do you think both JR and CWW were at the scene/ in the house? I am thinking that JR went there alone. My guess is CWW was tucked in bed with his wife in Missouri. JMO

That's what I was assuming, too. The only thing that points to the fact that he was there is that the sheriff called both Wayne and Hammer vicious killers. (But he could have called Wayne that simply because he set up the hit--and I wouldn't be surprised if he also calls MS a vicious killer, too, for requesting Wayne to set it up--expecting that we will find out he was the instigator--even though he was tucked in bed in Conn.

We know that someone in MO reported their surprise that Wayne flew out right after the murder to console MS in person. Does that mean that's really what he did, or was he already in FL and just told people that he didn't fly out until after the murder? I don't think we can know for sure.

ETA: I have no idea if Wayne was trying to clone MS's look or he just likes the bald man/goatee look--but the simplest reason I can think of for that is that if he wanted to go to the Sievers home while they were out, or to partake in her killing, the neighbors would just think he was MS. Someone mentioned maybe he impersonated MS to take out an ins policy on TS, but I think TS would have to know if he was doing that because I think the ins co does a physical.

We don't know that "The murder happened on the morn of the 29th".
TS was found deceased the morning of the 29th.
The arguing and shrill voice heard by neighbors on the morning of the 29th could be an indication that is the timeframe of when she was killed. But the neighbors could be mistaken. She could have been killed the evening of the 28th or sometime in the middle of the night. I don't think LE or medical examiner has provided estimated time of death.

When investigators questioned us (neighbors) they asked if we were home between 10pm the 28th and 5am the 29th, which leads me to believe this was their initial speculation as to her TOD.

I think the same way -- JR was in Fla alone. WW was home in MO and not getting his hands dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member