FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask again, but I have some questions.
1. Were there any cars reported at the house at any time before and after she arrived that could have been theirs?
2. Also, do we know one or both of them were in the house when she arrived?
3. What door was broken into?

I just started watching the NG episode from last night so I may have some more questions.

Eileen, you are a great WS and never ever blame the victim!! Happy you are posting here.

There was a tan avalanche that was cleared AFAIK
Not too sure about any other cars

We don't know how many were in the house

It was a side door that was not visible on camera

Hope that helps :)

I watched on live TV and this was said at the very end of the report. I tried to find a link to verify it and the only link (posted by someone else above) does not show the same video I saw. Hope what I heard was correct, or it is possible neighbor was mistaken, or the reporter was mistaken.

Does anyone know if MS ever traveled to MO?
I think the neighbors saw CWW..

there was a reason he tried so hard to look exactly like him!
they looked like twins!

I watched on live TV and this was said at the very end of the report. I tried to find a link to verify it and the only link (posted by someone else above) does not show the same video I saw. Hope what I heard was correct, or it is possible neighbor was mistaken, or the reporter was mistaken.

MS is FROM Missouri. was he there for the wedding of CWW in May?

I think the neighbors saw CWW..

there was a reason he tried so hard to look exactly like him!
they looked like twins!

Now I am thoroughly confused by the WINK report. It was unclear...need to find a link to verify. And very possibly a case of mistaken identify. Not sure if MS attended the wedding of CWW in May.

Yes how would the neighbor be able to distinguish...unless CWW and MS were there together.

Jmo, and I've said it before, they both are balding, have a goatee, and wear glasses,
and that's their similarities! Hasn't MSM reported that JR & CWW are BFF's and
CWW was at JR's home often? makes me believe the neighbors would know the difference, Plus, couldn't they distinguish what car was at trailer? Oh, and there's a significant height difference too.

There was a tan avalanche that was cleared AFAIK
Not too sure about any other cars

We don't know how many were in the house

It was a side door that was not visible on camera

Hope that helps :)

It does. Thanks so much.
So, she gets home and goes in either through the garage or front door. Are they already in the house? I am guessing so. But on NG, she kept saying when they got there they would have seen two cars TS and MS. This has me confused. She wouldn't have known by the door being broken in because I am guessing she went in a different door. The alarm being off maybe or maybe not startled her.

As I am watching NG and they are discussing the $10,000, she mentions the safe and how his payday could have been money from the safe. I didn't even think of that...brain fart I suppose. I only thought he was being paid. Hmm....

So, he bought a van afterwards, which to me would conclude he got the money. I believe Skinner said nothing was taken. So where did the money come from? I tend to think the money was in the safe and the got it and then killed her. But I don't think that was the motive.

Jmo, and I've said it before, they both are balding, have a goatee, and wear glasses,
CWW was at JR's home often? makes me believe the neighbors would know the difference, Plus, couldn't they distinguish what car was at trailer? Oh, and there's a significant height difference too.

I thought (I might be wrong) but didnt MS shave his head and CWW started shaving his.
I read this and I don't know where but he didn't always look exactly like MS.
JMO

Well if one of the perps was on the phone at a specific time hopefully they retrieved his phone records. I hope he wasn't bright enough to use a burn phone.

JR's employer called him to ask him to go into work and JR responded that he was in Florida. This tells me that he was using his own phone and not a burner.

It was pretty dumb of him to take his own cellphone, but good for LE who may have been able to track his whereabouts by his cellphone pings. They may even have tracked them to restaurants and hotels which would have video cams, therefore proving where they were (or at least one of them - not sure if they travelled back together).

Yes....all very relevant points but I still want to find a valid MSM report on this as the live report was not clear at all. If true, a connection btw MS and JR, that is very telling.

I agree, head shots they look almost identical if one isn't up close, but it's my understanding that's where the similarity ends. I'd HOPE the news media would fact check and double check before sending that nugget over the air given the likeness to each other

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/..Alan Scher Zagier, reporter for Associated Press in St. Louis, contributed to this report.

"The man who had employed Rodgers for about a year at his Cadet, Mo., contracting company said the suspect in the killing of a Bonita Springs doctor told him his trip to Florida in late June was paid for by his brother.

Tyler Juliette, who operates JV Contracting in Cadet, said he didn't know of Rodger's trip until after his employee left.

"The following Tuesday, I talked to him for the first time I had seen him after he came back," Juliette said. "I was joking with him. I asked him why he didn't tell us he was going."

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes."

BBM..as Skinner had mentioned "going to law school"...more at link

JR's employer called him to ask him to go into work and JR responded that he was in Florida. This tells me that he was using his own phone and not a burner.

It was pretty dumb of him to take his own cellphone, but good for LE who may have been able to track his whereabouts by his cellphone pings. They may even have tracked them to restaurants and hotels which would have video cams, therefore proving where they were (or at least one of them - not sure if they travelled back together).

I wonder if JR knew what was planned?
If he was a hitman he sure wouldn't have his phone with him.

I have a problem with this only because if they were having an affair and then Teresa is murdered they would stay as far apart as humanly possible.

I have a problem with it because it is pure speculation without any valid reasoning whatsoever.
My god... These are real people folks, it is not a soap opera!!

I agree. It's probably a jump suit from work. JR is a painter, so probably used jump suits often, to protect his clothes.

That could be a good thing. If the jumpsuit is proven to come from his work, and has TS's blood on it. That's pretty damning evidence.

I wonder why he brought it all the way home with him, instead of dumping it anywhere along his long drive back.

I think he kept as insurance that he would not subsequently get "knocked off" by Wright! that would be the reason JR's GF would have been told about the "location of the jumpsuit." Kind of the "if any thing ever happens to me, the evidence is in my locked safety deposit box."

I thought (I might be wrong) but didnt MS shave his head and CWW started shaving his.
I read this and I don't know where but he didn't always look exactly like MS.
JMO

No the verified friend Skinner said CWW wore the look first and it'd been that way for years

I don't think CWW attempted to look like MS or that he was attempting to frame him. If that was his motive, there must be a much better method than just becoming his doppleganger.

I thin CWW arranged this hit with his buddy JR never thinking it would ever be connected back to him (or that JR would get caught). WHY he did that and whether or not anyone else was involved remains to be seen.

I think CWW was in Missouri when the murder occurred.

Breaking on WINK...JR sentenced to 6 months for probation violation. He stated in court he does not know the Sievers or anyone else in FL. But neighbor said he saw Mark Sievers at JR's trailer!

I thought they were all FB friends? Maybe not, but remember HE was the "hit man" so didn't HAVE to know him. But, MS went to CWW's wedding in May, and I'm sure he was there. I highly doubt it was big fancy affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298