FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to wonder if there was a two-faced person that was close to both TS and MS that was trying to pit them against each other. Feeding lies to both of them, hoping to cash in if TS was gone. I would not be surprised if LE arrests two more people. MOO

I thought they were all FB friends? Maybe not, but remember HE was the "hit man" so didn't HAVE to know him. But, MS went to CWW's wedding in May, and I'm sure he was there. I highly doubt it was big fancy affair.

Was this the wedding that was held in the park? If so, I imagine it would have been quite modest.

1. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that she and Teresa were as close as soulmates. I believe if anything was going haywire between Teresa and Mark, that her sister would be the first to know. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that Mark was an adoring and supportive husband and father. I believe he enjoyed doing charity work with his family.

2. I believe that the relationship between Mark and the Meth King doppelganger (CWW) was the one that Dr. Sievers was referring to in her video--the one about hanging onto toxic relationships that no longer serve us.

3. I believe that Mark immediately told LE who he suspected to be involved--THAT'S how LE knew immediately that this was not random, and why Mark didn't need to plea for help from the public. He pretty much knew where LE should investigate. I believe that Mark, the girls, and perhaps other relatives are being watched over by LE, for fear of further retaliation--and to prevent Mark from exacting vengeance upon any others connected to this case. I believe that Mark should be under a suicide watch, in case he blames himself for his wife's murder. He needs to focus on his two beautiful girls, who need him now more than ever. They need to know that they are loved, and that things are going to be ok. He needs to continue giving them his best, because I believe that's what Teresa would've wanted--the BEST for her girls.

4. I believe that <modsnip> JR drove down in a car full of cronies, and that they will be joining him soon, on Death Row.

5. I believe the doppelganger was "flying under the radar" by embedding his lucrative meth business within the doctor's legitimate practice. I believe that Meth King was a control freak, and couldn't stand that the gig was up. I believe that LE will find connectivity all over the nation, especially in St. Petersburg, which seems to be a common denominator that keeps popping up. This is a BIG deal. I believe this investigation will continue for a long time, and that MANY arrests will come from it.

I would like to thank all those involved in this investigation, who continue to show as much passion for Justice, as Dr. Teresa Sievers had for her patients, and for the good of all others. Thank You.
WOW- very insightful post! Thank you for sharing your views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think MS being in MO in May is important information. If MS was there for the wedding it would seem likely that CWW would want to introduce his old BFF to his knew BFF. Its possible that in casual conversation MS told the other two about the family trip in June, not realizing he was giving these two information to carry out that only JR and CWW are involved in. It is also possible that the three met together to finalize a plan that all three were involved in. I am on the dense about MS's involvement.
I also question why MS sent the doctor to the house because of TS being only a few minutes late. I also think that it possible that he may of been trying to call her all morning and not getting an answer. He may of been concerned, but not frantic until she was not at work on time. So it might not of been a just over the fact TS was a few minutes late, but that he couldn't get a hold of her for hours.
With the arrest of the two from MO it does have me with one leg over the dense, but still pulling it back up. I can just see a possibility that these two got all of the information they needed from MS without him even knowing. Yet I also cannot see what would be in it for them if he or someone else is not involved.

I believe that LE will find connectivity all over the nation, especially in St. Petersburg, which seems to be a common denominator that keeps popping up. This is a BIG deal. I believe this investigation will continue for a long time, and that MANY arrests will come from it.

Arachne, thanks for expounding upon your theory. What is the St. Pete connection, other than TS living in that area and IIRC her ex living in that area? Sheriff did mention "points along the way" in between FL and MO.

I'd love to know what initially led them to MO. A simple investigation of ALL employees or evidence at the crime scene.
Exactly! I can see LE interviewing CW, he was an employee of the business, but how did they make the leap to JR? Is it SOP to investigate associates of possible POI? And when did they get the walmart evidence of JR? Before or after LE's first trip to MO? Thank goodness for websleuths, I just found this site a few days ago, prior to I have been making family nuts pondering this horrific crime.

Arachne, thanks for expounding upon your theory. What is the St. Pete connection, other than TS living in that area and IIRC her ex living in that area? Sheriff did mention "points along the way" in between FL and MO.

I think CWW lived in St Pete too.

Ok IMO the neighbor saw CWW who looks just like MS at JR's
And that right there is the WHOLE reason they look so similar now.
IMO

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

1. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that she and Teresa were as close as soulmates. I believe if anything was going haywire between Teresa and Mark, that her sister would be the first to know. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that Mark was an adoring and supportive husband and father. I believe he enjoyed doing charity work with his family.

2. I believe that the relationship between Mark and the Meth King doppelganger (CWW) was the one that Dr. Sievers was referring to in her video--the one about hanging onto toxic relationships that no longer serve us.

3. I believe that Mark immediately told LE who he suspected to be involved--THAT'S how LE knew immediately that this was not random, and why Mark didn't need to plea for help from the public. He pretty much knew where LE should investigate. I believe that Mark, the girls, and perhaps other relatives are being watched over by LE, for fear of further retaliation--and to prevent Mark from exacting vengeance upon any others connected to this case. I believe that Mark should be under a suicide watch, in case he blames himself for his wife's murder. He needs to focus on his two beautiful girls, who need him now more than ever. They need to know that they are loved, and that things are going to be ok. He needs to continue giving them his best, because I believe that's what Teresa would've wanted--the BEST for her girls.

4. I believe that <modsnip>JR drove down in a car full of cronies, and that they will be joining him soon, on Death Row.

5. I believe the doppelganger was "flying under the radar" by embedding his lucrative meth business within the doctor's legitimate practice. I believe that Meth King was a control freak, and couldn't stand that the gig was up. I believe that LE will find connectivity all over the nation, especially in St. Petersburg, which seems to be a common denominator that keeps popping up. This is a BIG deal. I believe this investigation will continue for a long time, and that MANY arrests will come from it.

I would like to thank all those involved in this investigation, who continue to show as much passion for Justice, as Dr. Teresa Sievers had for her patients, and for the good of all others. Thank You.

I believe your #2 & #5 are correct. After that, I'd say things are much more sordid than they appear. Many layers. Many leading double-lives. Many not being forthright.

And the Dr plus the children deserved so much better.
Too bad but I think AL was kept out of the suspicions Dr S had about some people close to her.

Sex, drugs, & no rock 'n roll

All moo

Originally Posted by Eileen730 "If you are going hire someone to kill your wife wouldn't u go to a stranger?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what if the stranger turns out to be an undercover LEO or LE informant? Now some or all of the hit-fee is gone, your spouse is still alive & kicking, and you may end up in the slam?

In decades of reading true crime books & watching Discovery ID, etc., I have not seen any good 'solutions' for this who-to-hire quandary, whether the target is a spouse or other. Glad I'm not shopping.

My thought flip back and fother as info comes out!
I do not think MS is in any way responsible for his wifes death.

If CWW was in florida with JR MO is Cww killed her.
JR was along to clean up his mess and maybe take the blame.

JR told ppl he was in florida he had his phone with him....some hit man huh!
I'm not so sure JR killed her. I don't think LE knows which one killed her.

JMO

Which could explain why JR kept the jumpsuit....it had CWW's dna on the inside? Did he suspect that he might be set up and kept it? Just throwing ideas out there. I can see the rage in her murder as being felt and executed by someone who knew her and despised her.

Here is what i think:

It doesnt matter who was driving the Avalanche

It doesnt matter whether MS knew JR ..

MS knew CWW and CWW knew JR . The result is the same.. TS is dead.

TS knew CWW too and she didn't arrange her own murder. Cww either acted independently or at the request of someone connected to TS. (family, colleagues), for example

CWW was known to office personnel. He was the computer guy.

Money and sex are the roots of all evil. Drugs, jealousy and power are also right up there.

This case has long arms.. they stretch from Missouri to Florida and perhaps other states.

There has been some international twist to this.

More people should lawyer up

JMO..on all of the above.

Which could explain why JR kept the jumpsuit....it had CWW's dna on the inside? Did he suspect that he might be set up and kept it? Just throwing ideas out there. I can see the rage in her murder as being felt and executed by someone who knew her and despised her.

I also think it could just be the hit man's preferred method in a "thrill kill" kind of way, OR whoever hired him specified it be brutal. I don't know if this happens for real, but in all of the undercover shows I've seen about people trying to hire hit men, the pretend hit man always asks if they have a preferred method and how much "pain" they want.

I think no one expected LE to be able to find an out-of-state hit man. Despite the connections, I think they thought the physical distance would protect them.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

4. I believe that <modsnip> JR drove down in a car full of cronies, and that they will be joining him soon, on Death Row.

BBM I have not seen the video. If TS was referring to a toxic relationship between MS and CWW, why would she not come right out and say that her husband had a childhood friend who broke bad and her husband had to sever ties with him? TS liked truth so why not tell it. Who really knows what toxic relationship she was talking about. When I think of a toxic relationship I do not think of relationships with druggies. Maybe a co-dependent relationship, one-way relationship. MOO

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/..Alan Scher Zagier, reporter for Associated Press in St. Louis, contributed to this report.

"The man who had employed Rodgers for about a year at his Cadet, Mo., contracting company said the suspect in the killing of a Bonita Springs doctor told him his trip to Florida in late June was paid for by his brother.

Tyler Juliette, who operates JV Contracting in Cadet, said he didn't know of Rodger's trip until after his employee left.

"The following Tuesday, I talked to him for the first time I had seen him after he came back," Juliette said. "I was joking with him. I asked him why he didn't tell us he was going."

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes."

BBM..as Skinner had mentioned "going to law school"...more at link
Law school. Ok!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads