FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think no one expected LE to be able to find an out-of-state hit man. Despite the connections, I think they thought the physical distance would protect them.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Right.....and the "tetchy" guy would scrub it all clean! Not!!!

I hate to say it but I think the little girls will provide LE with background info needed to tie a lot of "relationships" together. And that should really bother anyone with a guilty conscience, now shouldn't it?

RIP TS & prayers for swift justice. May the angels protect your girls at this time.

I watched on live TV and this was said at the very end of the report. I tried to find a link to verify it and the only link (posted by someone else above) does not show the same video I saw. Hope what I heard was correct, or it is possible neighbor was mistaken, or the reporter was mistaken.

Does anyone know if MS ever traveled to MO?

I thought I read, but unfortunately don't know where, that MS had attended or been in town for the May wedding of WW.

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes."

Maybe he was buying new clothes at WalMart?

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/..Alan Scher Zagier, reporter for Associated Press in St. Louis, contributed to this report.

"The man who had employed Rodgers for about a year at his Cadet, Mo., contracting company said the suspect in the killing of a Bonita Springs doctor told him his trip to Florida in late June was paid for by his brother.

Tyler Juliette, who operates JV Contracting in Cadet, said he didn't know of Rodger's trip until after his employee left.

"The following Tuesday, I talked to him for the first time I had seen him after he came back," Juliette said. "I was joking with him. I asked him why he didn't tell us he was going."

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes."

BBM..as Skinner had mentioned "going to law school"...more at link

And everyone knows that when you graduate from law school you have plenty of money to buy an airplane ticket and new wardrobe for someone ... (NOT)

Which is why the whole story sounds like hogwash, and especially because we know what JR really went to FL for!!!

I also think it could just be the hit man's preferred method in a "thrill kill" kind of way, OR whoever hired him specified it be brutal. I don't know if this happens for real, but in all of the undercover shows I've seen about people trying to hire hit men, the pretend hit man always asks if they have a preferred method and how much "pain" they want.

Exactly and the use of the word hit man in terms of JR should be used very loosely, he was a hired **** with fantasies of being a real life hit man. This was the starring role he'd been bragging about for some time, I can totally see that having a role as to the extremes he went. IMO

Eta it won't let me use a word (although not a swear?) so let's go with brute

I bet the sheriff told the life insurance company to hold out on cutting that check since they are not done with mark yet.

So if mark was the beneficiary and charged with her murder. Does the insurance company still cut a check to the kids. Or to their guardian. Or not at all.

The life insurance company will work with the detective in charge of the case. But the sheriff does not control what the insurance company does.

They will not pay a beneficiary if they are a suspect in that persons murder. Sometimes they ask a court to decide who the money should be paid to if the case is complex. If the primary bene is alive and cleared from involvement, they can be paid. Normally a husband and wife with insurance policies designate the spouse as the primary bene, but the policy owner can choose whomever they want as the bene.

Here is what i think:

It doesnt matter who was driving the Avalanche

It doesnt matter whether MS knew JR ..

MS knew CWW and CWW knew JR . The result is the same.. TS is dead.

TS knew CWW too and she didn't arrange her own murder. Cww either acted independently or at the request of someone connected to TS. (family, colleagues), for example

CWW was known to office personnel. He was the computer guy.

Money and sex are the roots of all evil. Drugs, jealousy and power are also right up there.

This case has long arms.. they stretch from Missouri to Florida and perhaps other states.

There has been some international twist to this.

More people should lawyer up

JMO..on all of the above.

Regarding more people lawyering up, maybe they have and that's why we're not getting answers from some who reporters have approached recently.

<respectfully snipped for focus>

5. I believe the doppelganger was "flying under the radar" by embedding his lucrative meth business within the doctor's legitimate practice. I believe that Meth King was a control freak, and couldn't stand that the gig was up. I believe that LE will find connectivity all over the nation, especially in St. Petersburg, which seems to be a common denominator that keeps popping up. This is a BIG deal. I believe this investigation will continue for a long time, and that MANY arrests will come from it.

BBM

I agree that this murder involves meth and is going to bring many people down. Meth is evil and the love of money is a root of evil IMO. Anyone who produces meth and sells it is evil IMO. They think nothing of destroying individual addicts, families and communities. I'm looking at YOU, CWW!

As I read this post about CWW possibly embedding a lucrative meth business within the doctor's legitimate practice, the words "breaking bad" came to mind, for obvious reasons. I chose never to watch that show, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. The definition of this southern expression "breaking bad" intrigues me...

According to Time entertainment editor Lily Rothman, the term has a broader meaning and is an old phrase which "connotes more violence than 'raising hell' does.... [T]he words possess a wide variety of nuances: to 'break bad' can mean to 'go wild,' to 'defy authority' and break the law, to be verbally 'combative, belligerent, or threatening' or, followed by the preposition 'on,' to 'completely dominate or humiliate.'"
BBM

For some reason, "the words dominate or humiliate" give me chills in connection with this murder. I don't know where I'm going with this, except to wonder if CWW knew he was going down once TS and/or MS discovered what he was doing, and somehow set this murder up to bring MS down with him...breaking bad on both TS and MS.
JMO, MOO

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

I think MS being in MO in May is important information. If MS was there for the wedding it would seem likely that CWW would want to introduce his old BFF to his knew BFF. Its possible that in casual conversation MS told the other two about the family trip in June, not realizing he was giving these two information to carry out that only JR and CWW are involved in. It is also possible that the three met together to finalize a plan that all three were involved in. I am on the dense about MS's involvement.
I also question why MS sent the doctor to the house because of TS being only a few minutes late. I also think that it possible that he may of been trying to call her all morning and not getting an answer. He may of been concerned, but not frantic until she was not at work on time. So it might not of been a just over the fact TS was a few minutes late, but that he couldn't get a hold of her for hours.
With the arrest of the two from MO it does have me with one leg over the dense, but still pulling it back up. I can just see a possibility that these two got all of the information they needed from MS without him even knowing. Yet I also cannot see what would be in it for them if he or someone else is not involved.

Who paid JR the 10K and where did it come from? It was worth 10k to someone to see that TS was gone. WHO?

The life insurance company will work with the detective in charge of the case. But the sheriff does not control what the insurance company does.

They will not pay a beneficiary if they are a suspect in that persons murder. Sometimes they ask a court to decide who the money should be paid to if the case is complex. If the primary bene is alive and cleared from involvement, they can be paid. Normally a husband and wife with insurance policies designate the spouse as the primary bene, but the policy owner can choose whomever they want as the bene.

From my experience, if you name a beneficiary--you must state what your relationship is with that person so it's not so willy-nilly. Relationship status, social security, date of birth, phone & address needed of the beneficiaries AND percentages to be given out.

I think the insurance companies want this because they don't need endless contesting legal hagglings of beneficiaries. I sense insurance companies don't like a lot of "creativity" when listing beneficiaries, IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffair-wife-best-friend-Pastor-David-Love.html

Not TS case but one point I found interesting. Police attended his funeral bc they thought the killer would be there (to save you from reading, he was the pastor doing the service) so I'm now curious if LE attended TS funeral to watch behavior of POI? Since we know that CWW was there, were they into him then? I hope so! JMO

From all the crime shows I've watched, it seems to be a common practice for LE to attend the funeral and be watching, specifically because many perps like to attend.

I have a strong feeling on this case they did as well ;)

We do know someone else has to be involved otherwise CWW and JR would be sitting in jail with 1st degree murder charges right?

Earlier today a family member posted that the alarm system was not shut off intentionally. Last Night I was reading a news report where a security company owner was saying that because of changes with Bright House his clients alarm systems are not working properly. Something about the signals not being sent out. I wonder if this could be why the alarm company was out there, and the brothers were looking at it. It would also fit into the not shut off intentionally.
I have searched all afternoon for the new report again and cannot find it. I cannot even remember what news sight I saw it on. Has anyone seen the report?

Who paid JR the 10K and where did it come from? It was worth 10k to someone to see that TS was gone. WHO?

.....and let's not forget the new "wardrobe"! Totally disgusting to me!

By the way....(sarcasm alert) theres so many "lawyers" in this case & they are all "brothers"... Smh!

.... someone asked about husband- wife testimony (spousal privilege). You can invoke that and not be forced to testify against your spouse.. but you can always testify against them if you want. I don't think states have individual laws about it. i think it is part of "law" in the US. Like priest/ penitent and lawyer/client. JMO

Spousal privilege? (Catching up again, sorry if this has bn extensively discussed)
Many, if not all American states, have statutes re spousal privilege as well as priest/ penitent and lawyer/client.
And the laws vary on who can claim spousal privilege, under what circumstances etc.

"Spousal privilege (also called marital privilege or husband-wife privilege[SUP][1][/SUP]) is a term used in the law of evidence to describe two separate privileges: the communications privilege and the testimonial privilege. Both types of privilege are based on the policy of encouraging spousal harmony, and preventing spouses from having to condemn, or be condemned by, their spouses." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege

Also
"General requirements under United States law
When the privilege may not apply
In the federal courts"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Att...#General_requirements_under_United_States_law

I wonder if JR knew what was planned?
If he was a hitman he sure wouldn't have his phone with him.

He had a jumpsuit .... and, remember he's not the sharpest tool in the shed!

That's a really good question. I don't know. I would like to know when JR or both JR and CWW left MO. If they left left Friday night after JR got off work they had plenty of time to conduct other business before arriving at the Walmart (video) on Sunday night. How much could they bring in from a drug run? I believe the detectives said they picked up a lot of evidence between MO and FL. Those type of statements make me believe they did more than a murder on their weekend trip.

I hope all the verified and unverified "friends" and people "in the know" who are posting "inside info" here have picked up a phone and called LE. Telling a bunch of strangers on the internet is rather silly, doncha think? JMO

I
I'm going to guess it all depends on what the policy states. If there is no other beneficiaries then I would assume the insurance company would not have to cut a check if the only one on the paperwork was a spouse who was accused of murdering the victim...So there could possibly be no check. I mean insurance companies aren't going to go out looking for someone to give the money to if they don't have to. So I guess a check would go to whomever was in the policy to receive it, unless that person KILLED the insured. If no other beneficiary is listed, then no check

Wanted to add, there is usually a time period that the insurance company has to pay out the claim. If there is an active investigation going they can probably extend the time period for pay out. At this time there are no charges etc against MS and we don't have access to the policy to know what the payout time is etc...

I've paid death claims for 3 different insurance companies and I've never had a time limit to pay a claim. The longest I remember one dragging out was over 8 years due to various legal reasons. That one was turned over to a judge who ultimately decided who should receive the payment.

If both the primary bene and the secondary bene are deceased or are involved, the proceeds would go to the insured's estate.

That's a really good question. I don't know. I would like to know when JR or both JR and CWW left MO. If they left left Friday night after JR got off work they had plenty of time to conduct other business before arriving at the Walmart (video) on Sunday night. How much could they bring in from a drug run? I believe the detectives said they picked up a lot of evidence between MO and FL. Those type of statements make me believe they did more than a murder on their weekend trip.

I thought that comment about "picking up evidence between" was quite eye-opening, don't you? It certainly made me pay attention ... it will be interesting what we find out down the road. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms