FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD WARNING

I have just removed 25 posts of bickering and arguing. STOP IT NOW!

DO NOT CALL A POSTER OUT ON THE THREAD! IT'S AGAINST TOS!

If you haven't read WS TOS, I suggest you do and know the rules. You may find yourself without posting privileges.

If you don't like a post, Scroll and Roll. Hit the Alert Button and report the post. A mod will be glad to help you.

As pervious stated in these threads LS is off limits. Leave it alone. She has not been named a POI/Suspect.

Please Acknowledge this post by thanking it.

Thank you!

Maybe JR does not know the victim and/or her family. Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps CWW hired JR to do any or at least all of the following: use his car/rent a car in JR's name, travel to FL, buy something at Walmart, get rid of the jumpsuit.
IIRC, I could be mistaken... But didn't JR have a message on his FB account from MS?

I think the neighbors saw CWW..

there was a reason he tried so hard to look exactly like him!
they looked like twins!
We had a poster a few days ago, that said MS was in MO in May, as MS called a
good friend of his/hers

I thought they were all FB friends? Maybe not, but remember HE was the "hit man" so didn't HAVE to know him. But, MS went to CWW's wedding in May, and I'm sure he was there. I highly doubt it was big fancy affair.

Are there MSM links stating this as fact?

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/..Alan Scher Zagier, reporter for Associated Press in St. Louis, contributed to this report.

"The man who had employed Rodgers for about a year at his Cadet, Mo., contracting company said the suspect in the killing of a Bonita Springs doctor told him his trip to Florida in late June was paid for by his brother.

Tyler Juliette, who operates JV Contracting in Cadet, said he didn't know of Rodger's trip until after his employee left.

"The following Tuesday, I talked to him for the first time I had seen him after he came back," Juliette said. "I was joking with him. I asked him why he didn't tell us he was going."

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes."

BBM..as Skinner had mentioned "going to law school"...more at link

Very, very curious indeed.

ETA: I am not questioning the integrity of the post I quoted. I was trying to express that I thought the part about JR telling his boss he was in Florida which was paid for by his brother, a recent law school graduate, was quite interesting.

“He seemed like a calm, under control guy,” Summary said.

Since the case, Summary hasn't been in contact with Wright or his family.

“He never seemed aggressive, never seemed violent, he just seemed like and other client I’ve had on a drug type case,” Summary said.

In Benson Arizona, as well as other places I've traveled to and saw Benson highlighted on ironically as I traveled thru there on I.D. cable show.; the sheriff there said, its a Meth haven area, and many come from Tucson as did the victim on the highlighted crime.
He said that the Meth addicts are the worse of the worse as for crimes, because they are truly nuts and will do anything at all, even murder for the $$$$ to purchase these drugs. He said it was worse then heroin, or any other type of drugs he has seen from his experience in this drug ridden western town.

So CWW's old lawyer isn't really a good judge of character obviously.

and:
The man who had employed Rodgers for about a year at his Cadet, Mo., contracting company said the suspect in the killing of a Bonita Springs doctor told him his trip to Florida in late June was paid for by his brother.

Tyler Juliette, who operates JV Contracting in Cadet, said he didn't know of Rodger's trip until after his employee left.

"The following Tuesday, I talked to him for the first time I had seen him after he came back," Juliette said. "I was joking with him. I asked him why he didn't tell us he was going."

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes.

He said Rodgers made the 16-plus-hour trip by highway though he did not know if he did it alone or with someone.

I wonder if Rodgers will eventually spill the truth about who paid for his trip to Florida, IF it was true and if not, why did he make it up?

Perhaps he won't spill the beans until the last hurrah, in some type of plea deal

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/..Alan Scher Zagier, reporter for Associated Press in St. Louis, contributed to this report.

"The man who had employed Rodgers for about a year at his Cadet, Mo., contracting company said the suspect in the killing of a Bonita Springs doctor told him his trip to Florida in late June was paid for by his brother.

Juliette said Rodgers told him that a brother who had recently graduated from law school had asked him to come down to Florida and had paid for his trip as well as a new wardrobe of clothes."

BBM..as Skinner had mentioned "going to law school"...more at link

Similar story, but this one indicates that his foreman spoke to JR on the Monday (day after the murder), while he was still in Florida. As I mentioned above, he must have called him on his cellphone, which means that JR took his own cellphone and was using it while he was down there.

His boss, Tyler Juliette, says he believes it was Monday, June 29, the day Teresa Sievers was found brutally murdered in her Bonita Springs home, when Rodgers admitted something very important.

“My foreman… asked him to come in and he said he couldn’t because he was in Florida,” said Juliette.

Juliette says Rodgers later told him he was in Florida visiting his brother who had just graduated from law school.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/01/...itted-to-being-in-florida-at-time-of-killing/

1. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that she and Teresa were as close as soulmates. I believe if anything was going haywire between Teresa and Mark, that her sister would be the first to know. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that Mark was an adoring and supportive husband and father. I believe he enjoyed doing charity work with his family.

2. I believe that the relationship between Mark and the Meth King doppelganger (CWW) was the one that Dr. Sievers was referring to in her video--the one about hanging onto toxic relationships that no longer serve us.

3. I believe that Mark immediately told LE who he suspected to be involved--THAT'S how LE knew immediately that this was not random, and why Mark didn't need to plea for help from the public. He pretty much knew where LE should investigate. I believe that Mark, the girls, and perhaps other relatives are being watched over by LE, for fear of further retaliation--and to prevent Mark from exacting vengeance upon any others connected to this case. I believe that Mark should be under a suicide watch, in case he blames himself for his wife's murder. He needs to focus on his two beautiful girls, who need him now more than ever. They need to know that they are loved, and that things are going to be ok. He needs to continue giving them his best, because I believe that's what Teresa would've wanted--the BEST for her girls.

4. I believe that <modsnip> JR drove down in a car full of cronies, and that they will be joining him soon, on Death Row.

5. I believe the doppelganger was "flying under the radar" by embedding his lucrative meth business within the doctor's legitimate practice. I believe that Meth King was a control freak, and couldn't stand that the gig was up. I believe that LE will find connectivity all over the nation, especially in St. Petersburg, which seems to be a common denominator that keeps popping up. This is a BIG deal. I believe this investigation will continue for a long time, and that MANY arrests will come from it.

I would like to thank all those involved in this investigation, who continue to show as much passion for Justice, as Dr. Teresa Sievers had for her patients, and for the good of all others. Thank You.

I strongly believe that if a person saw that an outside camera was not adjusted properly----immediately after a loved one was brutally murdered in that home----that person would leave it alone and inform LE immediately and have them further investigate it with regards to possible fingerprints, touch DNA, and what the camera may have missed because it was positioned incorrectly. Adjusting the camera as was done may not constitute proof of guilt in a crime; however, it raises my hinkey meter further as it might for LE as well.

Exactly my point

Maybe JR does not know the victim and/or her family. Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps CWW hired JR to do any or at least all of the following: use his car/rent a car in JR's name, travel to FL, buy something at Walmart, get rid of the jumpsuit.

Are you saying you think CWW did the actual murder?

https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv/app_142371818162?ref=page_internal

Livestream, if you go to/rewind to 18:28:30, you will hear the latest story on WINK live news from the 6 pm broadcast where it mentions the pastor recognizing the "brother" from the news was at the funeral and other information on the hearing today. It doesn't mention anyone recognizing him from Missouri. I haven't marked the earlier news at 5 and 4, but if someone else wants to take the time it would be there waiting for a rewind :tyou: I may take time to transcribe if someone else doesn't do it first :biggrin:

Good to know we have this option in the future to follow what locals see and can do rewinds on any news broadcast!

Wink also has a facebook page where they put some of the newscasts at https://www.facebook.com/winknewstv

HTH

Ok, so CWW is very angry that she caught him in something and he is the one that killed her? But that doesn't explain why JR was paid 10k and why he didn't do it. Or was he the hired help?
See I think she caught him doing something on the computer having to do with her practice and was going to report him to LE. Its very possible she didn't tell her husband. This man was very angry. Ill bet we find out he is the one that killed her. All JMVOO

Eh, I disagree. Skinner was pretty verified by the mods here before they started an entire thread for him....

I didn't mean I was wondering about the integrity of Skinner's posts. I think what was stated in the post might be important :).

Ok, so CWW is very angry that she caught him in something and he is the one that killed her? But that doesn't explain why JR was paid 10k and why he didn't do it. Or was he the hired help?

My thought flip back and fother as info comes out!
I do not think MS is in any way responsible for his wifes death.

If CWW was in florida with JR MO is Cww killed her.
JR was along to clean up his mess and maybe take the blame.

JR told ppl he was in florida he had his phone with him....some hit man huh!
I'm not so sure JR killed her. I don't think LE knows which one killed her.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member