FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have had vehicle descriptions if they were already raiding the CWW home and earlier, which would have also included a thorough investigation into FB accounts. JR put it all out there! Remember NG referencing all of the cameras in route to the Jarvis home. They could very well have located the ever so intelligent JR while traveling to and from locations in the area in his brand new van...IMO. The evidence was in his van right?

Very possible and I've been wondering where would they have parked to get to the home because certainly they didn't drive up and park out front. The dog park? Are there gates that close there? Could there be cameras there?

They must have had vehicle descriptions if they were already raiding the CWW home and earlier, which would have also included a thorough investigation into FB accounts. JR put it all out there! Remember NG referencing all of the cameras in route to the Jarvis home. They could very well have located the ever so intelligent JR while traveling to and from locations in the area in his brand new van...IMO. The evidence was in his van right?

I thought he got the van after the murder?

Just catching up here but the multi state statement from Sheriff Scott stuck out to me. I understand the travel to and from MO would mean stops at gas stations, fast food etc etc (for a normal to and from trip) but what if they/he/someone went up the coast from FL. Would it be possible to travel from MO to FL to CT to MO in the time frame?

JMO of course.

ETA Link:
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/31/teresa-sievers-murder-suspects-churn-through-court-jimmy-rodgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

You can't. Someone I knew (less than a friend, more than an aquaintance - we were in a business group - did social activities, a few trips) hired a hit man and had her husband killed. She seemed like a good, upstanding person...from a good family. For several years afterwards, I was very distrustful of people - if I had no inkling that this woman was capable of that, how could I trust my judgment about other people? I hope for Skinner's sake (and especially for TS's daughters' sakes) that MS is not involved, but with what we know, I'm having trouble imagining a scenario where he's not.

If MS is innocent but TS's family thinks he's involved, I can see why he wouldn't want to be talking to the family. If he is involved, he probably doesn't want to be talking to them either.
My thoughts exactly!
That Walmart sighting has always made me curious too. Makes me wonder if the hammer was left at the scene and it appeared brand new and that was why they started checking store videos. Just a thought

DLG

LOL I know Im getting ready for work and couldnt find anything yet. But many Doctors have been murdered this summer here in Florida.

I remember reading about them all.

We even discussed it on the first thread here I believe!

The ones I recall (besides Dr. Sievers) were a mix of natural causes and suicides and maybe one other suspicious death.

IIRC, the evidence was removed from JR's truck (cooler with blood spots). Not sure if the jump suit was there as it reportedly had been either buried or thrown out according to reports. JR had shown his gf where it was located. The van was purchased after he received the $10K.

If LE believes MS ordered the hit, they have to have something solid to show that. For example, supposing MS, WW and JR had some kind of illegal dealings, and money exchanged hands. Exposing that wouldn't prove that MS masterminded the murder; it might just prove that MS is a criminal. And the word of WW or JR is unreliable by itself, for obvious reasons.

Hoping and praying that LE are able to create a clear and convincing case that puts the "anyone and everyone" responsible away forever.

5 Holistic Health Doctors Found Dead In 4 Weeks, 5 More Go Missing – After Run-Ins with Feds
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-...ssing-month-run-ins-feds/#tXLl5HJo4pTLuDsA.99

The seemingly systemic nature in which natural doctors are ending up either missing or dead raises serious questions as to whether some entity or person is possibly orchestrating these events. With billions of dollars at stake, what lengths would big pharma go to in an effort to silence those that share their knowledge of natural cures with the public?

It seems that being a holistic health care provider that promotes natural health can now be dangerous to ones own health!

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/5-...ssing-month-run-ins-feds/#tXLl5HJo4pTLuDsA.99

Get what you pay for at The Free Thought Project! Lol

IIRC, the evidence was removed from JR's truck (cooler with blood spots). Not sure if the jump suit was there as it reportedly had been either buried or thrown out according to reports. JR had shown his gf where it was located. The van was purchased after he received the $10K.

This is the first time I remember hearing about a cooler with blood spots in a truck. Did I miss something?

I thought he got the van after the murder?

Wasn't sure on that timeline, but I'll still bet LE has video of "the" vehicle. It really boggles the mind that someone would work so diligently to cover their tracks, yet hire JR to do the murder. He was already hinting to it before the murder on social media??

Adam Wright ‏@AdamWINKNews 8m8 minutes ago

#Breaking: Jimmy Rodgers' boss says Rodgers told foreman he was in Florida on June 29, the day Teresa #Sievers was found murdered.

I know TS did work with /for Transgender people, did she prescribe hormones for them? Is there a market for hormones? I think it would look odd for a holistic Dr to suddenly start prescribing lots of narcotics, if hormones are something she already prescribed perhaps that could be lucrative for somebody.

He may be and I hope so too for the girls, but outward appearance can be fooling. Did Scott and Laci Peterson look happy and expecting their first baby? I think concernedmother used Scott as an example earlier in this thread.
JMO but I believe there are always red flags. They are of course easier to see looking back. Some people choose to ignore them and others feel something is amiss. Looking back (IMO) am sure Scott Peterson showed, at the very least, signs of a narcissistic personality. Since some of the red flags (i.e. TS returning home early) have been explained I want to give MS the benefit of the doubt. JMO.

DLG

Adam Wright ‏@AdamWINKNews 8m8 minutes ago

#Breaking: Jimmy Rodgers' boss says Rodgers told foreman he was in Florida on June 29, the day Teresa #Sievers was found murdered.

I knew he was dumb, but is he suicidal too? Rodgers is digging his own legal grave! I don't think he plans to be alone in it. JMO

I know TS did work with /for Transgender people, did she prescribe hormones for them? Is there a market for hormones? I think it would look odd for a holistic Dr to suddenly start prescribing lots of narcotics, if hormones are something she already prescribed perhaps that could be lucrative for somebody.

Dr. Sievers offered Bioidentical Hormone Therapy. This was just one part of her plan in helping balance my system. As we age, our hormones change, and Dr. Sievers wanted to return the balance that nature depleted. There was specific testing, then she would create a hormone formula that was picked up at a compounding pharmacy. So, this "hormone therapy" that ideas about associated with her was not just a transgender treatment.

Hi everyone! I've been reading up on this case the past few days and just finished reading Skinner's thread. Some things jumped out at me and I'm wondering what you all think?

1) I don't recall who said it, but I recall that WW (and MS?) were going to get into real estate or had begun real estate dealings in Florida.
2) There are real estate connections in the past between the two
3) Skinner stated that WW had rented a home from MS, used it to manufacture meth, MS found out and kicked him out.
4) Skinner says WW is extremely good with computers - and that WW had said he retired from the money made from that line of work

I'm thinking, wondering if WW, having a record of using the trust of his BEST FRIEND to manufacture meth in the past, had once again crossed that line, maybe in a new way. There's all sorts of ways to make money illegally via computer and WW certainly has the ability to make it happen. So, what would be his best bet in that regard?

I think it was Skinner that also mentioned TS and MS were working to help those affected by human trafficking ?

So what if, because of that, WW got the itch to use that to his advantage to make some money? Use their computer system for communications or whatever? Maybe uses their home or home computers when they are away?

TS finds out, wants to tell the truth? Perhaps hasn't confronted WW or even told hubby yet, but maybe confided in her sister and WW finds out (via email or whatever). WW feels the need to start getting rid of computer evidence, comes to FL when he realizes he can shut her up at the same time.

I'm probably wrong about the choice of illegal activity but WW has a record of not only illegal activity, but using his best friend to do it.
That friend was kind enough to trust him again and somehow he took advantage again?

What do you think? I'm not completely familiar with the evidence this is just stuff that struck me as significant.

IMO, someone (s) just wanted TS gone. i don't think there was any drug connection, any huge amount of sales for illegal substances.. anything like that. I think the motive was to eliminate the good Dr so several people could gain greater control of the business, carry on with their "personal goals" ..something along those lines. If something with drugs and money or other goods was going on, it was going on internationally, jmo In the chain of things, i think JR and CWW were small potatoes. They were merely the people to effect the murder. Greater more sinister minds wanted TS gone and each person had a slightly different reason for wanting her dead. JMO Obviously, this is all speculation on my part. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper